Favorite episode of Rick and Morty

remember when the show was good? season 3 is complete ass so far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZksCUeTqs6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my fav is the purge episode

>Tiny Rick
B-Plot is better than most A-Plots

I remember when plots progressed each episode beyond the basic premise.
Now it's Pickle Rick or a Fury Road parody for thirty minutes.

Bet you cant wait for tonight's episode

I think my favorite episode is the dog one. It's funny, that one parodies the idea of Inception but takes it in a whole new direction. Does something new with it.

I guess the Fury Road parody crossed post apocalypse with the typical loveless marriage, but it didn't feel fresh or transformative.

>Hello fellow anons can you give me a feedback of what's good and what's bad in this show?
You're not even trying anymore, Justin

exactly, that was the selling point of the show is taking sci-fi conventions and expanding upon them. not just going, "look it's X... ha haaa...".

best episode is Total Rickal

I really enjoyed the uncertainty episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZksCUeTqs6k

M. Night Shaym-Aliens

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE, BITCH

good ep but one of the aliens is voice by the guy who voiced the brain and he does the brain voice which is very distracting.

Are we still pretending it was ever good?

R&M fags were given a golden parachute to blame their show being shit on new writers and to just ignore how bad it was before.

I'm waiting for Summer to announce she is pregnant then aborts it.

I can wait.

>She purged me, Morty!

pilot

PICKLE RIIIIICK

I can't believe people have already gone into "The old ones are better" annoying hipster mode.

Rick Potion #9 did the whole apocolypse and loveless marriage a lot better.

You mean the guy that voices Plekeley or whatever his name is from Lilo and Stitch? Because that's the only thing I can think of when he talk.

people have been doing that since season 2

Love Potion No. 9

But I found it horribly misplaced as a mid season episode instead of the finale.

Haven't watched past season 1 and forgot most about it.

>season 3 is complete ass so far
Really? Cause The Rickshank Rickdemption is my favorite episode and I loved Pickle Rick.

>I loved Pickle Rick
Shit taste. Pickle Rick was under average at best.

It's literally an episode of exposition dump about the character's motivations and actions. Instead of writing this out and showing the audience through character interactions or development they just spew it out. It's either bad writing or they don't trust the audience enough to figure it out. The rest of the episode is lazy writing. It's the same thing Anthony Burch did in Borderlands 2, instead of writing good jokes or interesting dialogue just shout memes. The only redeeming factor about Pickle Rick is the action sequences were really nice and that one joke about infinite daughters.

Pickle Rick should have just ended after he said
>I'm Pickle Riick
everything after that was just padding

I don't care about any of that. I enjoyed it.

Which is why I said you have shit taste.

>shit taste.
Taste is subjective. I couldn't care less if you called my taste shit either way.

It really should have been him stuck in the garage for 22 minutes

Justin plz remake The Mountain and Reporters as Rick and Morty episodes

>Taste is subjective.
And my shit doesn't stink.

Okay then. It doesn't. Where are you going with this?

Tell me Sup Forums, what do you think of this?

Well, that certainly was a pointless talk. At least it passed the time though. Thanks, user.

>he tries it
>it tastes like shit

I don't really care. I've seen people auction weirder and more pointless stuff than this.

Well you know what they say about pearls and swine.

No reason to believe it ever happened

>implying these weren't just meme bids

I'm willing to bet that the winner of this auction never even paid after he won.

you posted a season 1 episode. IMO season 2 still has the worst batch of episodes thus far.

True. Gotta look for the better things.

>Oh dear god no
>THEY'RE CODEPENDENT

seems like a natural cycle most or all fandoms take

>hating on bl2
Nigga u wot

not how ebay works, underage

Yeah. I make money off of Ebay by selling Mystery Boxes. Get a box, draw a bunch of question marks on it, and fill it with whatever stuff you want. Buyer won't get mad at you unless you fill it with trash. $20 for a box of stuff that isn't worth $10.

Plus they actually did an Inception episode, what was Freddie character? Scary Larry or some shit?
Seems most of their premises are rip-offs of movies, but I still love the show.

but its the truth , the old episodes are great
New episodes are subpar and you can feel it

Best ep. was Mr Meesseeks and you guys know it!

We waited a year and a half (I think) for new episodes, I think we can wait a few hours, or even a few days.

Borderlands sucks ass user
Shitty bullet sponge enemies, awful grind, and cringeworthy characters.
Tiny Tina made me want to castrate myself.

Anatomy Park.

>not knowing how ebay works

you can NOT PAY for an item, the worst the seller can do is give you negative feedback for failure to pay.. ebay isnt going to take the money out of your account and pay the seller

evil morty was the peak, and the new writing staff will screw up the follow up to it

Retard, he has a room of women to henpeck him now, he doesn't need your white male perspective. Whyppo lose and WOC win you garbage human. Fuck off. Rick and Morty isn't written for you.

Yes, I also hate thing that is popular. Thing was only good when it was not popular yet.

if you don't pay they will ban your account which is linked to your real name and address

>real name and address

haha. good thing I dont use my real name and address on ebay!

YES

That would have been funny.
Everything but beth and summer made that ep gold.
Even morty ask if everything was a camera.

Maybe I'm just a lorefag, but Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind.

IM A PICKLE MORTY!

IM PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIICK

Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind is a 10/10 episode for me. The show peaked at that point for me and it's never been that good again.

was also great for this. The writers basically came up with a non-convoluted version of Inception.

>what if, instead of making up a bunch of stupid dream rules, we just use holodecks to trick people the good old fashioned way?

And they still got away with x within x twists in a way that actually made sense and again didn't rely on coming up with rules to justify doing it.

Season 1 had a good chunk of these sorts of episodes (i.e actually clever and could have been a serious sci-fi story in itself). Season 2 had a few (the car battery one and the uncertainty principle one). Season 3 desperately needs any.