Other urls found in this thread:

gannadene.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That Sally is retconned due to Archie dying

PENDERS!

Is Sally in limbo right now?

"...wanna fug?"

How will she explain this to Prime

Nothing, his face is more along the lines with his usual personality, and seems to say his reaction to being thrown in jail is "well, whaddya gonna do?"

was she retconned or is Amy a canon cuck?

>implying anything in the comic is canon
it had to be rebooted because an echidna-loving hack took them to court and won...twice

That she'll drop the soap.

BOTTOMLESS
SALLY
NOW

furry sex.

Sally is a man

She's 100% Sega.

The question is whether or not they'll ever want to use her again, or just get rid of the SatAM cast for good.

>She's 100% Sega

More like 60% Sega of America, 40% DiC. She deviated pretty far from the original.

What the hell is going on with Sally's eyes?

Is she possessed or some shit?

Yes, but she's 100% legally owned by Sega of America, as are all SatAM and AoStH characters and concepts, and anything from the Archie comics that didn't get Pendered or were owned by Capcom.

Legally owned but not recognized.

Isn't it canon that sonic and sally lost thier virginities in the comics? Being dead serious too. I remember it was implied that tails was being teased for being a virgin.

Even before life with Archie and afterlife with archie. Archie comics have a weird history of implying sex in their comics. Wouldn't surprise me.

I don't remember reading that, but I'd love to see the page such a thing happened on.

Its heavily implied Evil Sonic did it with Bunnie, with her thinking it was Sonic.

>canon that sonic and sally lost thier virginities in the comics?
Yes

> tails was being teased for being a virgin.
No

That's just a mini sonic

>Its heavily implied Evil Sonic did it with Bunnie, with her thinking it was Sonic.
That sounds like a ken Penders fetish he puts in his comics

Nah. It's stupid but it is their kids.

Is this how Archie sonic ends?

It's some sort of 25 years later alternative of another alternative reality.

>King Sonic

This will never not be weird conceptually.

No, that future got erased from existence.

You know that future where Sally married Shadow who became a tyrannical ruler?

Why would Sally marry Shadow? Why was Shadow suddenly evil as opposed to "edgy"?

>Why would Sally marry Shadow?

Force. Its clear she never loved him.

I am not sure why she married him, then one of the enchiladas froze him in time or something.

What is this and where can I find it.

>Why would Sally marry Shadow?

BBC

Part of me suspects it was "because he's close enough to Sonic" while still having power. Because yeah, I believe Sally would do that.

Funnily enough, the King Shadow storyline was mandated from someone up high, though Ian Flynn declined to specify who. It was either an Archie editor or someone at Sega who demanded it be included in that arc.

>What is he hoping will happen?
going fast

Wrong.

He lost against SEGA. Archie tried to go after him, but lost and settled.

Didn't he outright say it was Pellerito's idea? And Shadow's marriage to Sally was blatantly a political one because he was conquering the Earth without Sonic and Sonic Adventure 2 to mellow him out.

Knowing their usual dynamic, he's all "Well, MY way got us into this. Can YOU do better?"

I will be completely, genuinely shocked if any of the SatAM cast is used again, even if they are owned by Sega. This whole legal business has surely soured Sega's opinion of Archie.

Uh, panel, or at least tell me what issue?

It was a what-if that got erased.

And this shit is after they cancelled TMNT Adventures for being "too mature".

I heard part of the reason Penders left is because they were demanding more Sega characters in his future stories and he kept saying "no".

It's never been publicly revealed. I don't think Flynn would even tell us now if we asked.

But Penders drove Karl Bollers to resign, then he left shortly after. I'm almost sure some of the bile he has towards Archie is because he was sacked. His leaving was probably not voluntary

sauce i beg you

It was more like they kept telling him what to do. The comic was in a grey area and trying to find a direction (most likely trying to incorporate more game elements) and he didn't like getting bossed around, since he used to be able to do whatever he wanted, so he left.

>Is Sally in limbo right now?
No, she's in a better place

gannadene.deviantart.com/

Go nuts, fellow degenerate.

> macrocephaly fetish
yeah no

this reminds me of plague

Gee, I wonder why that is.

Shadow went evil because THIS IS WHO I AM

What the fuck are you doing in a Sonic thread, then?

Because it is Plague.

why was sally so sexualized in SATAM?

I can't remember the issue and I only saved the panel in moldy old meme form.

Not really. Its Archie artists that couldn't contain themselves.

This. Sally NEVER had this much of a figure in SatAM. Bless their horny artists.

He left because he was demoted from head writer to inker.

Isn't the skeleton inside that thing real?