/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Delet this! Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Adventures in Wild Space #4: The Darkness (Aug 15)
Star Wars #34 (Aug 16)
Poe Dameron #18 (Aug 16)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-intriguing-han-solo-set-revealed-1028576
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wilhuff_Tarkin#Early_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is she, /swco/?

They do look better with limb enhancers.

How many pieces do you think maul cut her up into?

Probably just two since her hands were up trying to remove the invisible hand choking her. They were dangling down to get cut off at the wrist or just the fingers.

>mfw no Doctor Aphra fan-art out there

delet

>maul survived getting cut in half

does she have a chance

Reminder that Ezra is a buttslut

Get fucked, that meme was forced from the beginning.

Reminder that Reylo is the end game.

no

No, she got bisected like this

Maul was bisected at the waist/slightly above

which game of thrones characters are these?

>does she have a chance
Yes. She will use pure lust (for loth-rat dick) to keep herself alive. Heck she is probably sporting robot spider legs right now, chanting "I'm gonna fuck that boy" to herself.

Porglo Hidalgo @pablohidalgo 1 minute ago

"Porgs are just merchandising!" shouts guy who owns four high-end replica lightsabers.

man, seventh sister is truly gross looking

Pab is so fucking savage, I love him

*blocks your path*

Pls no bully.

>I REFUSE TO HAND YOU THIS SUPER IMPORTANT DATA DISK UPON WHICH THE FATE OF THE ENTIRE GALAXY RESTS, THAT HUNDREDS OF MY COMRADES HAVE RISKED THEIR LIVES AND DIED FOR, THROUGH THIS GAP THAT I COULD EASILY PUT MY ARM THROUGH UNTIL YOU OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR!

Nebulon B to scale (+/- 5%) with Nimitz class Aircraft Carrier USS Ronald Reagan

shiplets, when will they learn

*blocks your path*

Anymore starships/fighters to scale with real world?

Chelli a cute!
C U T E!

Possibility of him appearing in Mace comic?

Not him but here's one

*blocks your path*

nah I just made that image, most fighters are about the same size as real world planes anyway, though those new Resistance Bombers from TLJ look as big as the B36 Peacemaker superheavy bomber, but stretched in a perpendicular direction

What's everyone's favorite lightsaber style? I tend to like the curved hilt. I've seen a lot of custom replicas that end up looking really elegant and the way one would have to handle it to use it effectively is interesting.

Will we get Porg toys/plushies? My daughter loves these little guys and wants one for christmas.

People don't really think rationally when they're that afraid.

Official??? Reylo is canon????

I wish that the choreographer for AotC used more fencing style for Dooku instead of the generic lightsaber fighting we got

What's the deal with the Naboo water core and shit?
Why is it full of Godzilla sized monsters?

probably there are creatures lower on the food chain capable subsisting on the plasma and the giant creatures subsist on them and each other like whales on plankton.

The Elders of Naboo created the planet as some kind of experiment
There's no way a hollow planet like that formed naturally.
Heck, maybe there's a darkside thing involved which was why Sheev got his start there.

That picture always makes me laugh. It looks like they literally did an Altavista image search for Sherpa, found result number 12 and went "yeah okay that one has a hood, let's use it"

Yeah, but at least they did more of a fencing style with him in TCW

I start to believe it when I see them together like this. It would certainly help take the "perfect role model for little girls" artificial element out of Rey. Which I'm sure will cause huge backlash in this day and age.

Oh hey I didn't know Leia was in Guardians of the Galaxy

He'll be redeemed, so it'll be okay. I think the ship is popular with the female fanbase anyway.

>Mace Windu wasn't human in EU
>he was from a near-human species that lived in jungle tribes
Huh
Really makes you think

The tragedy of Dooku is that there was so much support for him in the lore to make him an awesome and unique character yet he is completely underutilized in the movies (although the clone wars did a pretty good job with him).

I think an amazing Dooku arc in the prequels would've been: "Leaves Jedi order in defiance of the council and disgust of the Senate to go back to Naboo with Qui Gon/Obi Wan, gets ass-kicked but not killed by Maul, investigates "phantom menace" and finds evidence of Sidious manipulating the Republic from Gunray, starts Confederacy and falls to the dark side as a means to more power to fight, kidnaps Palps to interrogate him on who Sidious was only to realizes at the very end that Palps was Sidious all along."

Yeah. Stover literally made him an Angry Africaman from the Angry Africaman Planet. Also crosses over with Magical Negro since all the Angry Africamen are Force sensitive.

They even have their own slur. The offworlders who live there are going "FREAKIN' KORNOS AROUND KORNOS NEVER RELAX" every time they do something.

I agreed.
I think it would have been cool if Dooku was in The Phantom Menace in someway, before he left.

A theory popped up back when the Netflix season dropped that maybe Dooku joined Sidious with the intention of betraying and killing him for the good of the galaxy, but the more time he spent with him the more corrupted he became and eventually he started embracing the Sith ideals rather than just pretending. So he went into it hoping to betray him for the greater good, but ended up plotting to betray him for his own gain.

Yeah, it'd be great if they'd included him in an added scene on the Blu-Ray version or something, but I don't think there's any way to add him to TPM in an organic way. You could insert a scene of him catching up with Qui-Gon at the temple but it would also have to add something to the movie beyond just "hey here's Dooku for four minutes."

Korunnai were human. The only thing that set them apart was that all of them were Force sensitives.

The whole "dark skinned jungle people" thing was a little on the nose though.

Maybe the author never intended him to be that deep a character and you're just reading too much into it?

The female character redeeming the bad male one makes it even worse to those people, user. That's anathema to them. But it's still a very popular dynamic to general, non-SJW audiences so Disney might go for it. I think Asians like Reylo most too.

That's like saying that Miraluka were human, they just didn't have eyes. Or Pantorans were human, they just had blue skin.

"Near human" has always been a nebulous, dumb term anyway.

You know we're talking about Dooku right?

Let me give it a crack.

>Qui-Gon is idling walking through the temple, after Anakin has been tested but he hasn't been summoned to hear their decision yet
>Dooku catches him.
>Dooku: Qui-Gon, my boy!
>Qui-Gon: Master Dooku! I wasn't expecting to see you!
>Dooku: My time is short, I'll be off to settle another border dispute in an hour. Where is young Obi-Wan?
>Qui-Gon: I left him to practice his meditation.
>Dooku: A shame, I had hoped to meet him. And perhaps this other boy you've brought with you. There are rumors, Qui-Gon.
>Qui-Gon: Yes, they'll be testing the boy. He has shown much potential.
>Dooku: And do you think he's ready for the life of a Jedi?
>Qui-Gon: It will be a hard life. Without reward, without regret... without remorse. He has seen his own hardships. He is ready. And when the time comes, he will restore balance to the Force.
>Dooku: The prophecy says that the Chosen One will be born into the dark times. The dark side has grown stronger, Qui-Gon. (whispering) It was a Sith, wasn't it?
>Qui-Gon: The council is skeptical.
>Dooku: Years of serving petty politicians have clouded their vision. If the Sith have returned, we must seek them out. That should be our priority.
>Qui-Gon: With all due respect, my priority is the boy. Once his fate is clear, then we can see to the Sith.
>Dooku grimaces, but then smiles and pats him on the shoulder.
>Dooku: I have taught you well, my old padawan.

Maybe have him at Qui-Gon's funeral.

Pod Racing is back in the Han Solo prequel movie!

I kind of like this. It's still pretty superfluous though, but I think any scene inserting Dooku into the movie would be.

>Han will own a Ben Quadinaros poster
IT'S HAPPENING

I will go down on every member of LSG if they make Quadinaros the official inspiration for Ben Solo's name.

Source?

But will it have Greg Proops casting it?

>I think any scene inserting Dooku into the movie would be.
The movie would need to be rewritten from the ground up to give Dooku more importance.
Ultimately, it would have strengthened the Prequels if we saw Dooku before his fall in a prominent position in ANH, but what's done is done

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-intriguing-han-solo-set-revealed-1028576

The Boba Fett movie was cancelled.
Kenobi Trilogy is in work.
KOTOR Trilogy is in talks.
Knights of Ren spin off and Yoda movies are also in talks.
Darth Vader Trilogy is in work.
A Clone Wars spin off featuring General's Grievous early life was cancelled in the favor of the Kenobi trilogy.
Another Clone Wars spin off featuring the Clones life was cancelled too.

Remind me what episode she appears in.

Oh.
So pod racing not confirmed at all

user this isn't the place to post your retarded fanfiction

S6E11 - Voices

>Kenobi trilogy

Why, though? There isn't much else you could explore outside of what CW/Rebels gave us. I doubt his Padawan years would be very interesting and the years leading up to ANH would be pretty empty as well.

I want the next two decades to explore KOTOR. Movies,tv shows,video games,etc. Who's with me?

Facial heat? Someone explain the joke to me pls

Yes I do and he's had all the characterization he needs from two movies, a television series, and the Tarkin novel.

Go read the 2017 thrawn novel.
He sees heat, and whenever a human is embarrassed he sees the blood rush to their face, and it heat up. It's said 100 times in one chapter to get that point across, it's a meme.

>and the Tarkin novel.
Never got around to reading it, what does it say?

Oh fug

I'm learning so much now. I didn't know she was a Jedi. I thought you guys just made her up as a meme.

Dooku tries to get pre-Clone War Tarkin to side with the Separatist alliance some time before AOTC, but Tarkin refuses, though they part amicably. Obvious reference to the Cushing/Lee dynamic, but also possibly a ploy by Sidious to test Tarkin's resolve and loyalties.

>He sees heat, and whenever a human is embarrassed he sees the blood rush to their face, and it heat up. It's said 100 times in one chapter to get that point across, it's a meme.
It doesn't show up THAT often, it just shows that Chiss' red eyes actually see infrared and he notices when the blood rushes into a human's face when they get emotionally charged, not necessarily embarrassed.

Without a doubt THE stupidest thing posted in this general. Congratulations, you have outdone shield-gate posting.

What did Tarkin do before the AotC days?
Hard to be a general/admiral or whatever if there's no war

Local system defense fleets, sort of like Space Police.

There were plenty of wars in the galaxy. Just no galactic scale wars at the time.

When he was a kid, he went through the hunger games on his home planet to prove to his parents he was a bad ass motherfucker

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wilhuff_Tarkin#Early_life

>Kenobi Trilogy is in work.
this is the WORST idea I've ever heard holy shit. What would it be about? Obi-Wan jerkin it to his memories of padme and building sand castles?

>As part of this organization, he made a name for himself by outwitting and brutally suppressing a group of pirates known as Q'anah's Marauders. After decoding the pattern in the pirate leader Q'anah's attacks, Tarkin captured her ship, launching her and her crew on a slow course into a sun. The Outland ships broadcast the suffering of Q'anah's crew on her group's comm network, and destroyed any ships that came to her rescue.

Fucking B R U T A L

That's a reference to the EU actually, where he launched a guy for (rightfully so) calling him out for fucking a hot chick who was woefully incompetent, and did essentially the same to him
Tarkin didn't fuck around

it's ok boys the master race

Krennic got off fucking easily, atleast his death was instant.
Tarkin was all about going poetic justice on people asses

is here

God damn male Twileks are fucking ugly