Today's R+M

$20 bucks, folks. Who wants to bookie?

>Thinking the writers have the balls to do something so freaky.

(YOU)

That would be jumping the shark with shock humor so people would talk about it. They better not turn into Family Guy

You might be on to something

So they would RnM into Family Guy?

Technically ain't his Beth but we already got dream summer hitting on Morty in season 1 so...your Daddy issue fetisfuel is weak and ironically will give more depth to Rick than Beth as far as development goes

Is Russia back in vogue as the Evil Empire? I mean (vaguely) Slavic villains never disappeared from pop culture, but Russia as an evil dictatorship kind of did. So I was surprised with the Russian embassy setting in Pickle Rick.

at first i thought Morty was saying "is mom wearing my dress", and got excited
so post trap Morty

I thought that at first too

Tonight's episode is actually rated TV-MA

does this suffice your needs

This makes me feel maternal for some reason.

Part of me thinks beth isn't really ricks flesh an blood daughter...or we would see more of ricks wife in pictures at the very least.

Thinking she was manufactured in a way or assigned to him like a morty. So the above wouldn't really be a shock to me.

Well the real issue is that the current Beth isn't his actual daughter anyway. It's another Rick's daughter.

Well yeah multiple daughters in multiple dimensions but Only 1 bird person? 1 wife? Wheres the rick that made it all work out?

Where should I go to watch a live-stream of the new episode tonight? Should I just get on Sup Forums around 08:00 pm(Pacific Time) and look for the stickied thread? I keep missing it.

It's not totally impossible to imagine.

How triggered would tumblr be that their Rick x Morty ship was broken up, though?

I honestly think that is why Rick cares so much for Morty as much as Rick can care, because he is the only original family member. I guess they could say that Morty was not Rick's first Morty but so far they haven't.

>"I hate those kids"
>"Me too!"
>then they have sex
This is the entire show described in one pic.

THE ARISTOCRATS

If this episode is also shit then we can finally confirm that women are terrible writers

It's an Avengers parody. How good could it be?

looks more like guardians of the galaxy so there's hope