Voltron Legendary Defenders: Do we agree that Ezor was the most interesting out of Lotor's squad?

Voltron Legendary Defenders: Do we agree that Ezor was the most interesting out of Lotor's squad?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UipM6XEs
patreon.com/DayDreamerJim
youtube.com/watch?v=l0vCY3I5yxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Either her or Zethrid considering the other two don't have any personality.

pastebin.com/UipM6XEs

Space Azula will be the most interesting by the end of the series, screenshot this.

Will Romelle be appearing in S4 or S5? There was that rebel with Altean markings so her time is definitely near.

What rebel? Has there been a new trailer?

I want Allura to fuck a member of Lotor's harem

She's going to have some connection with Keith but it's most likely not going to be blood relation as Bex ships them.

Shidge.

Maybe Bex has a secret incest fetish.

>pedophile
>homophobe
>terf

She doesn't need another reason for tumblr to hate her.

Shidge is the purest ship you heathen

You really think Shiro is that big?

Space Azula > The Blind One >>> Power gap >>> Space Ty Lee = She Hulk

Am I missing one? I feel like I'm missing one.

Keith will use his twink ass to seduce her over to a redemption arc.

I guess you're missing Lotor but no one cares about that faggot.

>Lotor's entire team is different types of halfbreeds

is there anything the galra won't fuck?

is this implying that pidge will nibble his dick away and eat it for nutrition?

Why is she so cute?

I'm good with any Keith ship that isn't klance.

Coreith

I want her to participate in a space mall-esque episode with the other paladins

I'm fine with that.

Patrician. Coran has the experience to handle Keith's autism.

She's a racist

McCree x Keith as a toddler

Look at the markings under his eyes. They're Altean.

Alright, not that.

Shiro's Japanese, user. That's more like Pidge and Zarkon.

It's why the CPS took Keith.

My current theory is that many Alteans escaped the genocide because they were able to use their shapeshifting powers to hide away.

Are they ever going to confirm what type of ching chong Keith is?

That's my theory too. They united and shapeshifted into a "new race" and call themselves Polluxians. Or Heracleans. Whichever they're going to go in this iteration.

>Hunk will never cook you breakfast and kiss you good-morning

why even live?

When will Kuron grow his hair again?

Do you think Romelle is with them?

patreon.com/DayDreamerJim

Anybody here willing to spend money for this?

I'm pretty sure Lotor is making his own combining mecha. My question is which mecha is it gonna reference, because the only one I can think of that's got a pants-and-shirt combination is youtube.com/watch?v=l0vCY3I5yxo

He's white

He's going to be white.
He's probably going to die before that happens.

He does have four pilots for it.

The Mexican Gundum from G Gundam.

He's Czech German.

He's white, Chinese, or 100% ayy lmao so McCree was a cuck.

>Prince Lotor will never force you to be in his personal harem

please let me die Sup Forums

>Lance loves italian food
>Pidge is Italian
This is it lads, the development we've been waiting for. Clance confirmed endgame

Lotor is festive.

>Clance

Is that Coran and Lance?

He'll force Keith but it won't work.

>ywn wake up to Shiro's titties pressed against your face
>Shiro will never insist on making you breakfast, promising to let you do whatever you want to him after you've eaten
>ywn spend the rest of the day in the Emergency room

jdimsa

>Told ya M8's

It's called Corance.

I want Lance to eat Colleen's garlic knots.

How strong do you think Altean shapeshifting is? I think it's pretty weak because it doesn't seem to get rid of cheek markings and Allura said you can't turn into a balloon or be more than one color at once.

He just needs to brainwash Keith into being a part of it.

They are talking about Colleen/Lance.

He's a GMO'd jap - that's why he's so buff.

He'll need to modify Keith into a cuntboy first.

Content for Corance is nonexistent. Sad!

And two were piloting the legs-ship.

I don't think it's very strong. It's just color and height changing. But it may be enough to trick the enemies to believe they aren't Alteans.

I want lolimelle to hit on Lance and freak him out.

She's their princess.

I'm not denying it. But we really need a better picture. You can barely see them.

Heracleans who settled the planet of Pollux.

I wonder if she will be related to Allura (descendant maybe) or just her own.

>ywn spend the rest of the day in the Emergency room
Why? Would Shiro activate his Manchurian candidate conditioning and try to murder you?

Canon or not I want a drawfag to get on Pidge Pidge feeding Lance because it's cute. Or Lance trying to cook Italian for Pidge as a treat.

>offering his body to get people to eat his cooking
>it kills them instantly

Why doesn't Shiro just do this to all his enemies?

Help me out. Last season they said there'd be a "Heaven and Hell" moment, but I don't remember Voltron ever pulling off the move.

That combining sequence though.

Well, there is some content for Corance because Lance is Conran's favourite paladin after all and they are kinda similar in personality. usually overtly sexual. Coreith I am yet to find anything.

Not a bad theory. Coran is at least 600 years old. He mentions being there when his grandpa builds the castle. And he looks...im gonna say no older than 50. So lets say that an Altean lives maybe 1000 years. Romelle could still be related to Allura fairly close down the family line.

Shiro's a terrible cook, user.

>dat QUALITY forearm
I hope Season 4 has more stringent animation editors.

This is a split season. It could still happen in the episode dump in October.

>A cute alien girl with technicolor skin will never make this face at you

Alien Overlords, if you're reading this while observing our species to judge our worth, please, for the love of God, uplift our species already.

She might be related to Altean royalty. After Alfor died and Allura was put in cryo, the diasporic Alteans chose the branch members of the royal family to be their new monarchs. Or they could have no relation to the Altean royals at all since it has been 10,000 years.

>show pulls a Fallout 4/Lost Odyssey and Coran comes across his long-lost son Garett who he never mentioned because he didn't think he'd still be alive at this point, but who is a grandfather

Ooh. That pic that might be Romelle has one cheek marking. Maybe they found a way to hide them or brush them off as scars/birth marks.

Got it, thanks.

>Prince Lotor will never look at you with disgust as he steps on you
>He'll never laugh with distain when you moan in pain as he drives his heel into your collarbone
>He'll never give you a wry smile as you choke when he pulls on the leash he put on you

i'm going to cry

Honestly if Coran found his son, even as an old man, and told him he was a grand dad or great grand dad if be so happy for him.

It's the best I could do considering we don't have a true HD trailer.

>Tell me again about that legendary Fuhrer Adolf, Keith. Earth history is so fascinating.

Well in DotU and Golion, Alfor had a brother who ruled Pollux. Maybe that's who their leaders are related to.

No amount of shit food would be enough to separate me from those beautiful bara tits.

Friendly reminder Lance should've been a girl.

He would be an ugly girl.

Me too. Coran would be happy regardless no matter how old Garret is.

A girl with a Tarantino hairline.

A bit better. Thank you for the effort user. What if the rebels Matt is caught up with are the Guns of Gamara?

>not delicious brown
whats the point

Allura should ask Pidge since Pidge is descended from Nazis.

she should be browner

this art is garbage

Where Is My Delicious Brown Girl

I know it can't happen because he has Shiro's memories, but I want Kuron to become the team's dorky little brother. Pidge can even teach him how to cut his hair properly.

Yeah, why do Lance genderbends always have such crappy hair? Give her a pixie cut if you want to keep the bangs.

Guns of Gamara are clearly the alternate reality of the Blades of Marmora. It won't be them.

So is the Shiro on the ship not the real one?

The horrendous diarrhea might.

I want Allura and Lance to have to hide a dead body.