It's over, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RickandMorty/status/896776708199636992
youtube.com/watch?v=TXzhlG9g1h0
youtube.com/watch?v=3_kjTNxJRqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z_gEUkP4Jp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's bullshit, isn't it?

We sure do discuss this show a lot for a group of people who claim not to like it

>Logic also appeared on an episode of Harmontown

good on him for getting work, guy seemed like a nice dude when he was on the podcast

No it's real
twitter.com/RickandMorty/status/896776708199636992

who?

Sup Forums has shit taste in just about everything, so I'm not surprised.

Nope. the first three 3 episodes of season three have been better than the first 3 episodes of season one

Wake me up when MC Ride makes a guest appearance.

You say that as if you don't know that people love talking about things that they hate.

This is either a bold faced lie or you're as easily impressed as a five year old.

You say that as if that's healthy and productive.

Literally fucking who?

I don't know if I'm finally getting older or if music is just getting that much shittier. Probably both.

This is either bait or you're a fucking dick. Probably both.

Ignore the tripfag.

Litcherally who

I have no idea who the fuck this is and for a second thought it was Joel from MST3K

leave yer trip on at least ya big puss.

Sup Forums has turned into Sup Forums

Bunch of twelve year olds who have confused maturity with bitching about everything.

We need some chemo for this cancerous tripfaggot.

he's not wrong.

go back to bed grandpa, logic is the best rapper in tha game rn, he even has a song about black spiderman

>Rap
Well that explains it, its trash music I dont listen to

Yes he is or should I say yes you are.

Isn't it over?

Shit music shit taste

They couldn't get Future?

They wouldn't shut up about that molly percocet song during the season announcement stream.

Did you guys know he's biracial?
He's half black and half white.

Yes pearl

I've only liked Eminem

Did you know Logic's Bi Racial? He keeps that so well hidden.

Mulato is still nigger user

But Sup Forums is funny and Sup Forums is just annoying and faggoty

>rap
That explains it, I don't listen to audible shit

lmao, Logic is mediocre as fuck

>Healthy
>Productive
>Sup Forums

Those are not compatible terms. Sup Forums is a time sink hole, as productive as watching an infomercial.

Can you please stop bitching?

The only people who use 12-year-old as an insult on the internet are 14-year-olds.

hey guys, did you know logic is both black and white?

Decided to YouTube him, cringey shit, and he looks like a complete nerd.

Your problem is that you believe rap is music. It's poetry.

I don't like poetry.

Go the fuck back if that shithole is so much better.

The only people that use 14 year old as an insult to being called 12 year olds are 16 year olds.

>Bitching about other people bitching

I know rhyming about how much money and sex you have can technically be poetry, but the only poetic thing I see in most of it is how arrogantly oblivious it is.

I couldn't even begin to give a fuck what color his fucking parents are. He's a decent, half-baked rapper that redditors like only because Neil deGrasse Tyson loves him.

Dumbass American detected.

It was over when its one joke played out shortly before season 1 ended.

That's not what he raps about though. That's like thinking that all rock singers talk about drugs, drinking, underaged girls, sex, and partying. Everything I just said also applies for rappers too mind you.

>legit don't know who he is
>can't be assed to look him up
Is this what old feels like?

Literally no one wants you here, go away. Please and thank you

Not even danial ingram was able to make rap sound good.

With age comes good taste.

>always liked justin roiland's web stuff, even if it it could get pretty esoteric
>liked show when it was 90% roiland style humor and 10% harmon style humor
>now its less than 50% roiland and more than 50% harmon style humor

shit

Childish Gambino and Eminem are the only rappers I like. Do I have shit taste?

Yes, but not because of Gambino and Eminem, I like them too. Your taste is shit because it's severely limited. Expand your horizons user, try other "weird" rappers. Or alternatively, listen to instrumental hip hop.

No. You don't have to like every musical genre to have good taste.

Listen to more rap

youtube.com/watch?v=TXzhlG9g1h0

youtube.com/watch?v=3_kjTNxJRqQ

youtube.com/watch?v=z_gEUkP4Jp8

>we
>we who claim not to like it
Lot of assptions being made here

Love and hate are both attractive emotions.

Not even Andre? Christ, user.

Have you never heard of Barneyfag?

>iDailyRapFacts

Backpackers go home.

>Haha, white people appropriating black music Memey, *BUUUUUURP*

Im not going to pretend to know poetry, but even I know its the lowest form of it.

What the fuck are you talking about

t. Trap backpackers

Logic isn't white user, he's just one of those mixed niggas who look more white than black. Hence the meme that he talks about being mixed a lot.

Why couldn't they get a good rapper like gambino? Why some literal who with shit music

Hey you stupid idiot, I'm you from the future. Listen I don't know what the fuck was I thinking back at your age with all this thinking like a retarded edgy teen and sucking low quality show's dick but you have to stop. I come here to stop myself, aka you, from putting me in embarrasment throughout Sup Forums. Please end my suffering and kill yourself so I don't have to exist in this timeline

>logic
oh fucking great
so how many times is race and oppression going to brought up then?
guaranteed to be another episode written by inexperienced unqualified sjw female writers
this episode must have a heavy social justice message if they thought logic would be the best person to have
i fucking hate Everybody

Weak bait.

Fuck you, alright? You don't have to be a jackass about every little thing I say. I was trying to point out that the revival wasn't fake and you come in insulting me for literally no fucking reason other than it makes you feel better about your pathetic life. Who the hell cares whether or not Seth MacFarlane ends up working on the show? It's not important to my point and you calling me names serves no purpose other than to show how much of a dick you actually are. Go the fuck away, nobody wants you here.

It isn't bait I've never even heard of logic before this was posted

delicious pasta

Oh my God it looks like one of these zombie Simpsons promo images, this is a parody right?

I wonder if there's a Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus episode coming up too.

Try some Tyler

For a second, I thought they meant real life logic.

I've only listened to eminem because his rhythm is catchy.

From what I hear Logic isn't ashamed of his beautiful Mexican wife, and he wants to diiieeeee todaayyyy

Listen to Kendrick Lamar and Kid Cudi. They're phenomenal artists and good intros.

That was gold

>Sup Forums is funny
This is an 18+ website

stream? please be kind to a stranger, we die alone but we live amongst men

Presumptious; there's people constantly defending this show

Why are you bitching? Please stop bitching; it makes me want to bitch about it

>stream?
This. The episode is airing in an hour right?

Don't know but try suptv or toonami

Try TV, user :)

I DON'T WANT TO BE ALIVE. I JUST WANT TO DIE TODAY. WHO CAN RELATE? WOO.

I'm not singing the song. That's how crappy his lyrics make me feel. FHIM.

Sup Forums unironically cares more about controversial stuff than good shows. It's more fun to talk about that way.

>Rapper guest star
Fuck this shit. Next we'll get Season 5 of The Boondocks, but the first episode is centered around Babymetal.

>tfw Kendrick is a Hebrew Israelite

Why do the best rappers have the dumbest religious beliefs? First the Nation of Islam/Five Percenters, now this.

Yes
No one here will try to defend this train wreak

>anyone who doesn't like rap must be old