ARROW season 6 SPOILERS

>ARROW season 6 SPOILERS

If some of you want bragging rights later on, and don't mind already knowing who"Vigilante" already is
(after we all logically thought that he would be Adrian Chase)
keep reading, otherwise trigger warning.

I know who he is since yesterday, we did some voice comparing/filter shit with my much needed "tech/amateur DJ" friend and it's a complete match with actor's Chenier Hundal

>the guy who plays Paul, Mr Terrific (the obligatory useless wimpy gay black dude in the team) former husband, that they built up for a while but now
[cont]...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPEAFMJjzAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think anyone NEEDS a DJ friend, professional or otherwise, user.

>Terrific's husband broke up with him because he was doing a better job as a vigilante than Terrific was and Terrific never noticed because he was so distracted in his own hero shit

I'll admit, that's funny, but it's not worth the extended angst and drama over it especially since it involves such a shitty character (Mr Terrific).

So yeah, after that master piece of a gay problem was handled with class, dignity and most importantly, you cared for both characters AND that one sided-love story really felt that it was written by a gay dude.

Not the morons who made Curtis/Paul (straight people didn't give a shit, and the gay community did a collective facepalm;

Or also relatively recently, Batgirl/Barbara had a "not in the source material" gay coworker sidekick who is a complete shame.
Well, the importance of that issue, is of course, relative; still,
>PAUL/CURTIS was shit tv....
>Was it on purpose to made us take our guard down and...

No. It's actually Merlin.

>implying even the writers knew who Vigilante actually was under the mask

They don't plan this shit. They make it up as they go.

They didn't even plan on killing Laurel at the start of season 4

>ARROW
Nobody fucking cares

Well it could, honestly had I not heard some very intriguing stuff yesterday I'd think "yeah nah cool story though"

But since
>I don't think anyone NEEDS a DJ friend, professional or otherwise, user.

I'm the kind of guy who needs, but seriously just do like my friend and remove the filters over Vigilante's "mask voice" and it really sounds like actor Chenier Hundal

Don't believe, check it out yourselves mates

I completely forgot a few things
(first English is not my main language so I might make awkward sentences)

- I meant that Oswald and Nygma's bromance was beautiful in Gotham, too bad for Oz, for him it turned into something else
It paints to the perfection the pain of being in love with someone who doesn't have the same sexual attraction as you
If you're a cis dude, just imagine that almost all the chicks you fell in love with were lesbians, for gay guys that's pretty much it

The thing we know for sure is that it's someone who we already seen on screen
Otherwise one of Deathstroke sons might have made an appearances...

The scene in which V was made to look tall,when he is holding Curtis (before dropping him with the weakest looking gun-slap in the series) while he is slouching and bending his knees a bit, making himself smaller.

Since Paul is small and stuff, and when he got kicked down by Promotheus while trying to defend his husband, well he couldn't show the results of his training right there with no mask, next to 2 guys close to Green Arrow, better act like a wimp as usual.

*But what convinced me was the voice*7
Check it out if you have 15 min to waste
I'll screencap that thread for future bragging:

It's his voice, no question, Don't believe me, compare them. Just listen to Vigilante with your eyes closed an Paul on your mind
(NOT gay)
and get mindblowed.

It's there, people are just too lazy to check it
Also in that comment

I was referring to the "new" Batman: The Killing Joke movie, with all that pointless filler & weird Batsex.

Pariz Franz was pretty fun though IMHO (for a throwaway villain made for this filler at least) , made it bearable.
(not just because I'm French obviously)

watch a clip with the actors voice, really doesn't sound like it.
also, it may be a stretch, but the last line of this clip could potentially be referring to himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=xPEAFMJjzAg

is it progressive or regressive that the gay dude is the punching bag for season 5?

realistically curtis is the least qualified on the team (olympian or not) so it's easy to see why he gets the one shown being beaten up (repeatedly) so it shows just being gay isn't enough to get some immunity status (like some other shows).

Progressive. The whole point of his character arc was for him to be a failure and redeem himself via his gadgets. I personally prefer characters who are either minority or "oppressed" suffer the same as their straight white male counterparts; it's certainly better than making them a MarySue who can do no wrong.

>with your eyes closed an Paul on your mind
>(NOT gay)

Right.

Curtis should not have been the weakest link on the team. At the very least he was more qualified than Wild Dog or Artemis

Indeed, it's one of these little hints we went through looking for Paul emoting differently to find "angry Paul" for better voice comparisons

But having him both the only black dude and the only gay dude Oliver & cie hand around with, it's feels like they're putting all their cliches in one bag

I like *Gotham* way of representing them (the whole Penguin/Riddler thing, Barbara & Tigress), but it's not their main trait.

When you put a lesbian in Arrow, like Nyssa and remiding everyone every episode that she Black Canary used to bang.

I thought Oswald slow realization of his own emotions (he's a slow bloomer, still virgin at 31: IIRC that's the age he gave his father) toward Nygma, and the way both dealt with it was for more realistic how gay relationships work.

It's not all buggery in the arse and hairy men, there is a... tenderness? Not sure if it's the right way to put it, but it's almost never shown in Super hero TV series, Marvel or DC.

WHY MR TERRIFIC IS GAY IN THAT SHIT SHOW?

pretty much he kept trying to be a street level vigilante instead of playing to his strengths.

i mean he goes from bad to competent when he got his balls.

pretty much without curtis it's artemis and wild dog that's the worst recruit in terms of performance. though with artemis it's more of doing nothing noteworthy when she was part of the team (just another member).

wild dog would've been god tier in the supergirl s2 finale (daxamites are weak to lead).

And his make-up really sucks for a gay guy.
Seriously, he has the worst mask of the team by far, you can tell it's him more easily than even Oliver or any of the 3 Black Canaris. .

He is also the "I'm quitting it's too hard and my man will dump me 'n shit" resident member of the team, the least physically trained and gifted, he is useless.

Diggle/Spartan could have picked up some computer skills under Felicity over the years

I hope he dies this season (I haven't watched the spoilers so I don't even know who's alive... knowing the showrunner, nobody but
>Curtis is hurt bad, ese, we need to get him some medical attention now!

He is the poor man's version of Cisco from "Flash", they didn't even bother with a token black teammate and cheated by using a Hollywood-nerd beaner, crafty fuckers.

Didn't work out well for Thea with DJ Nanda Parbeatz.

>DJ Nanda Parbeatz

Forgot about this dude, was actually surprised that Thea didn't even manage to fuck him before he turned traitor.
Thea was trash, he addiction to "Vertigo" was so cringy compared to Roy Harper's IV Heroin addiction in "Snowbirds Don't Fly".

Old stuff but much better than "I'm your average partying rich teenage chick who drops XTC at parties",

Yeah it was a fictional deadly drug; but these party chicks (MDMA, coke, LSD, ketamine, etc regular stuff) usually calm down by themselves after that phase passes, honestly it's not a big deal

Most of the "30 something" (both murifats and eurotrash) m'ladies you encounter have most likely than not drop XTC or LSD at least once, and smoked a bunch of weed.

Shooting up heroin at 16, that's a completely different story. Would have been more interesting IMHO.