Goddammit why do I love this pairing so much? Maybe its because Iris has been annoying in Flash comics lately...

Goddammit why do I love this pairing so much? Maybe its because Iris has been annoying in Flash comics lately, or maybe its because they're two of the most down to earth League members who drop a lame joke, I dont know. Do you prefer heroes to have relationships with other heroes or with civilians?

Other urls found in this thread:

its-not-its.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Maybe its because Iris

its-not-its.info/

I only accept this pairing because it prevents another far more cancerous ship from happening.

Hey, They made Hal and Barry pairing canon.

Nobody cares, friend. But thank you regardless.
You mean Simon/Jess? Because I can agree with that. Just because they're partners/good friends doesn't mean a romantic relationship has to happen

>You mean Simon/Jess?
Yes, god bless Barry for keeping that horrible idea at bay, may whichever writer that eventually suggests SimonxJess burn in hell for all eternity.

Barry/Jess and Simon/Jess are both shit

Simon/Jess would ruin a book while JL is already shit.

Iris has been better than usual in the comics actually, you're thinking of the show.

Also JLA members fucking has always been a terrible idea and if you like any of their members together you should feel bad.

Barry x Jessica is great pairing. She's like a female Hal sorta. Iris can GTFO she's clearly not interested anymore.

Plus it kills Jessica x Baz.

No she hasn't. He tried explain shit to her & she got all pissy because he didn't explain he was the Flash, also that they had possible children in a possible future.

You sure? Because Iris is on the "You lied to me" kick after Thawne's gay little trip to the future and they're on a break.
The only one I really hate is anybody banging Wonder Woman, be it either Batman or Superman. Neither of those make much sense to me and often written like shit

I'd love the pairing of Barry/Jess if she weren't a green lantern. The contrast would be fun too, an agoraphobic shutin girl being with the perpetually optimistic Barry Allen.

tbf the only reason I prefer Barry and Iris is because of how important it is to Wally. I like them more as a backstory than as real characters and I like Wally significantly more than Jess.

I said better than usual, keep in mind that classic Iris is from the 'infatuated with superhero, resents secret identity' era of love interests, like Lois a lot of the time. So it's nice to see her and barry having a nice relationship. I'm also expecting her to be the one to snap him out of being Negative Flash once he gets too dark.

Barry/Iris is kind of sad. The relationship isn't great, but it NEEDS to happen or people will complain. They will anyway, but not as loud.

>If she wasn't a GL

Makes it better honestly. She rarely is called off world because Earth is center of the sector (and universe). She's a space cop, he's a CSI, they both have that "I've seen some shit, but not gonna let that define me" vibe.

Iris doesn't even know about Ginger Wally until recently.

Eh. She's never been a stable GF for Barry. She's never been willing to accept his superhero side like Lois has with Clark.

Go to sleep Hitch.

Whedon go to bed self inserting fatass.
>UMMM PARTNER LOVERS ARE SO TOXIC AND BORING
Cringe.

You do not ship buddy cops, it completely destroys the dynamic. Fuck off and die in a ditch you subhuman piece of shit.

Which run(s) have good Barry/Iris chemistry?

She wasn't the worst in Geoff Johns' run, that's really the only one i can think of.

Because it's instant mutal love over trying to get a girl fall in love with you like iris.

Pre crisis iris was like Jessica.

Hitch is the only one at DC pushing this pairing, so don't hold your breath.

Hitch pls

Well thats disappointing, oh well.

>Iris doesn't even know about Ginger Wally until recently.
She still doesn't know. She asked barry if he had anymore secrets he thought about wally and lied

Yeah, why would you want a relationship where two people deeply care for each other and look out for each other? The fact that you guys would rather force Jessica into a shallow sinking ship instead of the more organic and fulfilling bond thay Simon and jess have shows that you don't really get Jessica Cruz as a character.

Which run has good Jessica/Barry chemistry?

why is Go Go happy ?