Is the X-Men TV Tokyo dub Lost Media?

I've tried finding all over the place online and I couldn't find anything other than the usual Openings and Endings that many geek culture youtube channels have pointed out (One video in particular caught my attention for showing something I didn't know, they formated the TV series so close to that of Anime that they even have the "next episode preview" attached to it).
The dub was done by a famous voice director known for his rather eccentric and fun way of doing things called Yoshikazu Iwanami, whom also did voice work for Durarara!! with more comical approaches on dialogue that is self-aware (similar to the style he used in TV Tokyo's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles dub) and comical adlibbing on part of the actors (so think the American dub of Ghost Stories).
Also episodes were edited for time so that new segments could be added to the end which promoted the X-Men: Children of the Atom video game from Capcom which featured new animation of the X-Men characters having matches on a Sega Saturn.

But whenever trying to find it on youtube or online just leads to either the Japanese Toon Disney dub (which is faithful to the american script and is a 1:1 translation) or the opening and ending to the fucking thing.
So I'm not sure wheter I'm not digging deep for it or if the thing is legitmately gone, save for a few japanese men who probably saved it on their Betamaxes in contrast to our "oh, so inferior" VHSs.

TL;DR I'm looking for episodes of the Jap Dub of this show that has the Cry for the Moon opening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZIleCnye8
youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=gFLdCUt1RaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_3GoqX_am5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZIleCnye8
The ending with the "next episode preview"

youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs&t=1s
The openings

Bump.

What's with all the lost media threads? Is it the same faggot every time?

SHOCK!

Sorry, I'm not the samefag.
I'm just really curious as these japanese versions were my childhood and I can't find it online.

>So I'm not sure wheter I'm not digging deep for it or if the thing is legitmately gone
Just because you can't find it online doesn't mean it's lost media or gone forever, just that whoever currently has the rights to it is probably sitting on it.

I mean yeah, it sucks that you can't find it, but just because you can't download something doesn't mean it genuinely lost media. That term should be reserved for stuff that can't be found even by its own creators and producers.

I just think its poetic how many Japanese dubs do weird humor edits to American shows. Its funny how that happensjust the same anime got changed often in US dubs. Besides the aforementioned X-Men and TMNT dubs, Beast wars also got a Japanese dub in the same vein.

>That term should be reserved for stuff that can't be found even by its own creators and producers.
This guy gets it.

>I mean yeah, it sucks that you can't find it, but just because you can't download something doesn't mean it genuinely lost media. That term should be reserved for stuff that can't be found even by its own creators and producers.
Yeah, it's a shame that "lost media" has just come to mean "I can't find this on pirate bay" now. There's a ton of shit on the Lost Media Wiki that isn't legitimately lost but people claim it is because they can't find a copy of the VHS or something. That shit's rare, not lost.

The BW dub as well as Animated and Prime dubs were all directed by Yoshikazu Iwanami too.

It's a shame the TV Tokyo dub has the ad lining and shit, I like the casting choices for it, i mean Norio Wakamoto as Mr, Sinister is a great choice.

>Norio Wakamoto

Who?

>Yoshikazu Iwanami

Who?

Do you think any Japanese fans bitch at others for not watching the original American dub?

They are not as retarded as Sup Forumsnime purists here.

Yes, one of the guys working for Takara had something written up that essentially said "don't watch the terrible BW dub, watch the original, our dub is a mockery". It was so bad, whenever they do a serious story that uses a BW/BM Prime, it ends up being the American.

Hope not, I love the song

any comparison between the 2 japanese dubs, well ok, any clips from the Japan Toon Disney dub?

There's 90s X-Men Mango? Me wants!

>I love the song
Aside from DVD-quality video of these intros, I would LOVE to find a full version of the music. I've looked through various Japanese sites to try and track it down.... but if it exists, it's impossible to find.

Did they do stuff like give characters verbal tics and break the fourth wall when it didn't make sense to, or was it not as extreme as Beast Wars' Japanese dub changes?

Actually "next episode preview" makes a lot of sense, Marvel 90's cartoons were really heavily plot-driven.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFLdCUt1RaQ

You sir are an uncultured swine.

I have the CD for the band that did them, apparently it was their only album

Maybe he is not a weeb?

youtube.com/watch?v=_3GoqX_am5U

There are a bunch of episodes on Nico Nico, man. Pretty easy to find.

F-Zero Anime's Black Shadow
Father Anderson
Charles zi Britannia

literal perfection