Other urls found in this thread:

neilgaiman.com/FAQs/Sandman#q10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Snyder is going to ruin it.

naw

>Dream in Metal
>Destiny in JLA

Id love to see Death pop up in a Rebirth comic too

Snyder's really tossing everything but the kitchen sink into this, huh?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Has to pay to use her. Dream is the cheapest.

Destiny no. DC owns it.

>Has to pay to use her. Dream is the cheapest.

Wait, what? Why is Dream cheaper than Death? Is it because it's Daniel and not Morpheus?

I would to I could see her appearing in action comics as she appeared there before and whats the most famous death scene in comics ? Superman's death and Oz Effect is suppose to be a big arc / set up to doomsday clock so its important enough for her to appear

no they don't neilgaiman.com/FAQs/Sandman#q10

They don't. They just usually have to ask Gaiman to use her so it's usually Brits that get to do it. Guess Snyder or his editors has Gaiman's number on hand.

Nope. He would only let them use her if the character stays dead that was the condition for Death of Superman in the 90s.

Were finding out who the Hand is The Presence or Doctor M so I'm Guess All of the endless are involved in this Luci and Michael could be too

Luthor totally stayed dead right user-chan ?

They do ok. Gaiman puts certain characters above others.

The hand is dr.m

Sure user I believe you but don't come crying to us if u get BTFO

lets just see when #2 comes out

By what made up info?

You aware many characters are creator owned and partial creator owned? Starman by Robison, major bummer reverted back, darkstars, the sovereign seven can't be used anymore.

This isn't the royalties only deal either that others have.

Won't be god.

it makes sense his grandpa has a big part in this

Sure user

Are you against facts retard?

Even shitty rich the rat listed characters with these deals.

Fuck go google it yourself, unless your fragile X syndrome is that bad.

holy shit is that that hand from Justice League Unlimited episode where the dude time travels

I thought that was spectre during coie

yes its the hand that the guardians saw at the beginning of the universe

I would honestly love to see Death and Clark interact. I bet they'd be cute together.

IT HAS BEGUN

theres a few people it can be and one is a Snyder oc bat chulutu

>Death and Oz (who is either Super-man or Jor-el)
>Death and Manhattan
>Death and Clark
>Death and Jon
>Death and Lois

>chulutu

I never understood DC mythology, dream is a ..brother to death right? How does it all work?
;_;

>Luci and Michael could be too
I hope they job. Would be fun.

There's a lot of moving parts. There's the multiverse. Inside the multiverse are 52 universes. Outside the multiverse there are realms of beings that can enter the multiverse and use avatars to be in any universe. The Endless are one of those.

Aint the multiverse held by the source all or something?

Well, considering that one is dead and the other is heavily de-powered, that might just happen

Death is already canon in the main DCU. Hell for a time the whole Sandman series was too.

Held together? It's not glue. But it encapsulates it if that's what you mean.

See the place labelled "Dream"
That's where the person in the OP resides, outside the Orrery of Worlds, but inside the Source Wall

Uh ah, so the whac'ya'call it nth metal? the hell is supposed to be?

with the revelation of the dark multiverse, could it mean that the multiverse itself is inside uh..multi-multi-verse?

There is more than one multiverse. This is old news.
In Multiversity The Gentry and Empty Hand destroyed Multiverse 2 and then came to the main multiverse.
One means they traversed across the multiverse was Morpheus's realm and dreams because the Endless and their realm expand across several multiverses. That's why several Gentry appear in dreams and in The Just one gets a warning from Morpheus.

Exclusive footage of Multiverse-2 being destroyed

the ayyys might have been stupid villains but they were better than morrisons gen 5 tier pokemon shit

That image is gay as shit. Fuck off with that. We're talking actual comics not gay fan edits.

Sandman is still canon. Or was. Everything is and isn't canon, y'know? But even pretty late in it's run it had very mild tie-ins to DCU stuff. A mild Zero Hour mention at the end, and even having Sandman be in the DCU's timeline that was included in the Zero Hour trade.

But, yeah. It's still cool that they asked Gaiman or threw cash his way to use the characters.Robinson seems to be on good terms with DC again too, so maybe we'l get some more Jack Knight Starman stuff.