How Would you Remake it and Make it Good

Challenge Mode: Make it darker and edgier

make bobby drake a 90's gay stereotype and Angelica being a long lost twin of MJ

I thought that was Liz? Huh

Make iceman get beaten by his dad
Make spider-man be responsibility of firestar power and the death of her parents
Introduce gwen and then make a better version of sin past. But with harry, instead of Osborn

Make it so Iceman and firestar don't wear costumes (Or in iceman's case never be fully engulfed in ice)
Have firestar's power actually cause burning sensations until she learns to control it

>implying it isn't already good

Remove fire star and put in Johnny Strom

Have it tie into both MCU and XCU aggressively

So is it canon that they are dead because some writer was having a temper tantrum and has his edgy self insert travel the multiverse to kill all other spidermen?

Reboot it with Miles, Bombshell and Goldballs

so, make him Justice?

The first too sure, but why Goldballs?

What?

I prefer nova over goldballs

>make it darker and edgier
Firestar's powers burst out during sex, causing her to burn the person she's with and forcing her to go on the run.
Iceman awakens to mutant nature after being thrown off a bridge by a rival gang. He leaves home after word of his presumed demise causes his parents to express relief.
Spider-Man prepares to leave New York after a fight with the Goblin results in Aunt May's death and Peter breaking his no kill rule.
They all meet after finding Ms. Lion abandoned on the street corner. Following the tag, they find the owner at home, murdered with her apartment ransacked. Delivering justice against the perpetrator swiftly after, the old lady's home reminds Peter of his Aunt May, and he convinces the others to make a new life as heroes, operating out of his deceased Aunt's house.

Nova and Kamala can guest star sometimes.

canon doesn't mean shit anymore, stop caring

Hold on user. You might be on to something.

I wasn't ready

Just cleave closer to the comics versions. Where Firestar was manipulated by Emma Frost and Ice Man was nearly straight up lynched.

Yes, fuck Slott

Explain

Read spider-verse.

Or go to comictorian. It is weird seeing a spidey fan that never heard of spiderverse.

I wish I could forget it

I'm actually kind of pissed off what the fuck is this

user, Are you dumb?

Sorry, I just don't like extreme shock value panels

You mean like this?

But it was already good

YEEEAH WE DID IT!
WE DONE DOOOOM!

Liz was Firestar in Ultimate

No it's not. It's a primary example of what capecartoons used to be before BTAS. Dumb repetitive shit, impossible to watch today

>hates fun

60s Spider-Man is fun because it's so bad it's good. This is just dull

Fujoshits would have a field day