Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXP65lmoaX8
youtube.com/watch?v=eOBoKxEcVAA
youtube.com/watch?v=6WHdTFye2jY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Train guy seemed cool, he deserved better than Star Whore

>DUDE GORE! WE ADULT NOW!
God this season is shit. Between this and the Pickle v Rats, it feels watching Family Guy.

get off of the internet

KILL YOURSELF, PINKO COMMIE SJW FAGGOT!

I bet you like being fucked up the ass by an elephant, while deep-throating a whale

Imagine being this contrarian

do not act like this is anything new
youtube.com/watch?v=IXP65lmoaX8

boohoo, lil feminazi is triggered by a lil bit of blood

Wouldn't it be Sup Forumsor/tv/or/co/ triggered since Feminists love the show?

This episode felt a tad bit too predictable which is why I thought it was pretty weak. Curious what Rick's gonna do with jerry though on the next though.
>feminazi
Not everything roots from tumblr or Sup Forums you literal 12 year old faggot.

Nah.

Homophobe.

>Feminists love the show
since when?

> Feminists love the show

They do?

Why? There is nothing catering to their ideology, at least nothing I've noticed...

It isn't purely about the quota thing is it, because that would be almost unfathomably pathetic...

Congratulations, you can brag to all your underage friends that you got this sweet (you).

Not everyone who does not think that women must be constantly raped and beaten-up is a feminist

Since the beginning? They even hired female writers because of the female demographic.

>Not everything roots from tumblr or Sup Forums
>Not everyone who does not think that women must be constantly raped and beaten-up is a feminist

Nice middle ground fallacies

(You)

But the creators of Rick and Morty are SJWs. They even promote cuckolding as a beauty to behold.

that is mostly just because of Dan Harmonds SJW tendencies

Justin Roiland on the other hand cant stand SJWs, and picks fights with them on-line

That one was just to make Jerry look more pathetic

also
youtube.com/watch?v=eOBoKxEcVAA

I'm annoyed because I love reptiles, so I'm always irritated when one gets killed.

I could see this being the last episode I actively set aside time for to make sure to watch. I'll watch it in the future just, you know, if it happens to be on when I switch on the tv.

I'm just over the show's schtick. Oh hey look, Rick's being a psychotic monster and murdering everyone. Oh wait it's okay because it turns out they're bad too. Oh wait nothing matters. Nihilism is the punchline. Again and again and again. It sure is funny when everyone dies horribly because of Rick. Being amoral and apathetic and completely at the mercy of your darkest appetites sure is cool.

Okay, I get it. I got it in the first season. I never stopped getting it.

>boohoo, lil feminazi is triggered by a lil bit of blood

It's more likely than you think.

>I'm too stupid to understand the show beyond surface level and its The writers fault

Wew lad. Maybe you should stick to Chinese cartoons and superheros?

Yeh I was expecting this response too. I'm just missing all the subtext. Yup, that's it.

And wew lad? Really? Gonna tell me what a cuck I am next?

More like Dora the Explorer

tumblr confuses me, who is saying what or quoting who

So are you admitting you're wrong or just that you don't have a counter argument?

Of course I'm wrong. I said something you disagreed with, right?

>Gonna tell me what a cuck I am next

no need to
it is kinda obvious

I remember when shit like this would surprise me...

Honestly it really does feel like the violence has been ramped up this season, in the place of decently written humor.

Why do you talk like a 13 year old girl?

Did you think being a passive agressive idiot and getting ignored was the same as winning an argument?

now you are getting it

now slit yourself open and strangle yourself to death with your own entrails

post pics

Here's a half-hour long video to help you relax: youtube.com/watch?v=6WHdTFye2jY

You're all really invested in keeping this 'argument' going. It's almost like you're all protesting so desperately because you secretly feel the same?

Wew lad. Did I do it right?

If you're trying to troll me by being a retarded faggot, yeah good job.

But if you think you're being witty, cleaver, and putting me in my place e with your zingers than no it's just kind of cringe.

Rick and Morty has LITERALLY become Mr Pickles 2.0.

It's pathetic really.

nah, it is just funny to verbally skull-fuck your

>too inbread of a sub-human to even comprehend that Mr. Pickles is God tier Kino

All the delicious gore in Rick and Morty is making me want a DOOM and Splatterhouse cartoon with the same level of violence.

>Sup Forums now loves Mr Pickles
this board has really gone downhill

next I expect you all to like Man of Steel or Samurai Jack season five

>Pretentious redditors detected

>everyone I disagree with is Reddit

but they ARE!

More like Reddit is everything I disagree with and they won't GTFO my board

>Pretentious

Yes I'm the one pretending I watch the show just to shit on it

>fotm meme poster
As if you needed anything more to show how pretentious you are.

>Still watching a show that gets him upset
Talk about a cuck

>being this much of a cuck unironically

>pretentious
you do not even know what the word means

maybe you are the one who should GTFO then

>unironically ironically being a memer

Just googled it, yes I'm using it correctly

>insert image about 2 people playing a game, adding more people, and eventually the original audiance is ostricized for wanting to play by the original rules

survival of the fittest, bitch

>had to google it
what a cuck

I felt bad for Crocubot and Million Ants.

I knew it was coming I even expected the floor to form a bear trap. What i didn't expect was the happy look on his face as he died, look at him he's practically glowing with pride & joy, he deserved to live not Cosmic bitch.

Your shit show was always like this, dumbass.

the last line always gets me gotdamn

Crocubot and Million Ants were the only ones I felt bad for. All the other Vindicators could fuck off

what's there to feel bad for with million ants. This man can make you explode by Dobsoning you all over his star waifu, and he was in love with star bitch. I didn't care too much about ghost train, but I never like characters who kill. others in weird ass ways
don't compare a fag like him to crocubot, he hurt no one

but nigger this season is written BY feminists

>spotted the parasite

>Took the bait
Pretentiousness confirmed

>Someone complains about episode
FEMINAZI FAGGOT

>Episode sucks
FEMINAZI FAGGOT WRITERS

So what's the narrative we're going with

Since the promise of emotional payoff in earlier seasons through forced, awkward, out-of-place character moments

This isn't even a shitpost, ask them; they talk only about those moments like it's Steven Universe, which admittedly handles its character development in a similar way