Voltron Legendary Defender

What do you think is ultimately going to happen to him?
Will he go evil or die? Will they leave him in space after they return to Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zRQa-w9-6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0bGjlvukgHU
tumblr.com/likes/page/2/1502351824
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do we have theories on where real Shiro might be?

One theory is he got taken up into the astral plane. If he's become incorporeal maybe that's why Kuron activated.

>What do you think is ultimately going to happen to him?
Die
>Will he go evil or die?
Go evil and die
>Will they leave him in space after they return to Earth?
They will throw him into space without a spacesuit so he slowly dies

He's going to die, Jim.

youtube.com/watch?v=5zRQa-w9-6Q

When are we gonna get a scene of Keith doing this to save Shiro only for him to later find out it was Kuron?

>tfw a scene like this will never happen in the new show, complete with Pidge clearly lusting after Allura
It's not fair

I'd like for them to stay away from anything that could so much as hint at Pidge being gay. I have no issue with any other gay ship but holy shit people would go bonkers over this.

>the team doesn't find the real Shiro among the rebels like some people speculate
>but Keith does ends up on a Galra cloning facility in a room full of Kuron pods
How nuts will he go?

That's because it's going to happen to Shiro.

In seriousness how well versed are the showrunners in mecha anime besides the obvious original Voltron/Golion?
They almost definitely know Robotech/Macross and Gurren Lagann, and chances are high they also watched Eva, but have they ever said anything official about it?

it's shiro's real mind in a clone body.

If they did, it'd be the other way around, with the girls trying to sneak a peak of the boys.

>hot spring episode where Allura and Pidge try to spy on the boys
>lots of wacky hijinks preventing them from doing so including accidentally seeing Coran naked

Yes, but will happen to it?

gotta love the mice

Would be super out of character for both of them. Come to think of it the only character I could see trying to get a peak would be Lance, and maybe Keith if you played it for a laugh, in that he would accidentally peak trying to stop Lance.

>and chances are high they also watched Eva, but have they ever said anything official about it?
I'm sure they're very familiar with eva.

I want Kuron to kill himself!

>Allura brazenly staring at Keith, giggling like a creepy pervert, a lewd grin on her face
>Pidge unexpectedly finding herself unable to look away from Lance, having an inward crisis on being so attracted to him
>everyone including the boys all nosebleed once Shiro comes out naked

Fund it.

>Kuron's pupils are more catlike
Animator quirk or intentional detail? Haven't looked closely enough at other shots of his eyes to say for sure.

Did Coran's voice actor voice that bird from The Lion King?
youtube.com/watch?v=0bGjlvukgHU

Fuck you Mice-user, I do not watch your webm's because you are black

Kova is truly the key to all of this, the mastermind behind the curtain.

Uh, what? Is this the time where we start spreading false rumors? Don't be like this.

Don't need to even watch Eva to know about that, could be they threw it in just because.

No he's a band manager werewolf from New Zealand irl

slurp

Whatever he is he passed stage three of operation Kuron.

hmm... It might make sense that the Shiro is a "ghost" occupying a clone body

So Kuron really is Shiro. In spirit

>kitty Kuron confirmed

Also, how does Shiro not hear his pupils making audible whirring noises whenever they dilate? It was so blatant in that one clip, I find it hard to believe he himself doesn't hear or feel it.

Kuron's basically this show's Anew Returner.
He's Lotor's unwitting spy for the paladins until Lotor decides to activate his programming, causing him to turn against them and hijack one of the lions.
But having Shiro's memories and his dedication to the other paladins and protecting the universe will cause him to ultiimately break through his programming.

Gunbuster too. And I would say there are getter robo homages too.

Those eyelashes are so lovely.

No homo

That's probably the sound of the machine they were using, not his actual eyes.

Is this going to get posted every thread? good

Reminder that Shiro will get a new arm soon.

Slurpanon versus Miceanon go go go

Still stuck in wherever it was he was left in season 2.

I actually can't remember anything in that season, what happened to Shiro again?

:3

go to Netflix and watch the final episode to S2

Nope, the noise matches the pupil dilation. Somebody post the clip pls.

So he's going to loose his whole arm?

So how long did it take for it to register to you guys that Jeremy Shada voiced Lance? I couldn't hear it at first but now I can definitely hear Finn when Lance yells

I'm not spoonfeeding when anons have the option to look things up for themselves.

pls no bully

tumblr.com/likes/page/2/1502351824

It's quite clearly coming from his eye.

Okay, dickhead.

Thanks.

Feeling generous, Lotor tries to bribe him after he does his Manchurian Agent thing, says that he should keep masquerading as Shiro to get what's left of the resistance to back down and break bread with (Lotor's) Galra Empire. He'd be seen as a hero who brought true peace to the universe!

Hell, he'll even throw in his generals to act as his new Pala-(they all shake their heads because none of them want to end up like Zarkon), he'll even clone Keith, Lance, Hunk, and Pidge too so he'll have his own team who are pretty much like the originals except they'll be copies just like him!

Kuron is such a slut

>AYY Ty Lee

Jesus Christ, his entire shoulder+arm gets hacked off at some point?

>Okay, dickhead.
You should just rewatch the whole episode. There's lots of foreshadowing in it and obvious red flags.

Skinny bitch is skinny. That's how you know he's a fake.

I don't know how he doesn't feel self-conscious running around in that painted on prison suit, he's basically naked except for that flimsy shirt.

>tfw no harem of slutty Keith girl cosplayers

Or it could be Kuron is a cyborg with humanlike functions and that's what his insides are going to look like after the reveal.

Why don't the Galrans let their prisoners wear actual clothes?

So where the hell did they get the black armor from if the real Shiro teleported away with it, and Kuron wasn't found with it anywhere near him?

>wanting to be surrounded by sweaty tumblr lesbians

>Clones who believe they are the genuine article
God I hate that; it's so intentionally tragic and even bit of an ass-pull by the writers to create drama.

More importantly - when is Hunk going to get some PLOT?

>The real flesh and blood Shiro is dead
They wouldn't do that, would they?

You think these two ever fucked?

Good question actually, where the fuck did they find it? Even if Kuron is the real Shiro, he didn't carry the suit with him either way, it's clearly lost. Yet he somehow had it in episode 7.

Shiro pulled an obi-wan and went for a nudy-ghost run and left his armor behind

Nigger I'm not picky. I would have sex with about 95% of the females on this planet.

Maybe the castle ship can make paladin armor? Allura got a pink paladin suit out of nowhere.

>it's so intentionally tragic

Perfect for a character whose entire existence is basically suffering like Shiro.

Hummm...

I love robots. I'm ok with that. But then, how is it that we almost died out of water and food in the ship? And you could guess that the could've notice it when they treated him.

On the other hand, Galactica. Hummm.

What if the armor is nothing special and the castle has like a ton of them in supply that can simply change color?

Probably the ship can just print a new one. Allura seemed to make her pink armor fresh and they gotta have some way to replace them in case they get damaged like when Haggar hit Shiro.

Would resolve the twin/single existence paradox between Takashi/Ryou and Sven.
There are multiple Shiros, but only one is truly active at a time.

You're going to get 40 Shiros and you're going to like it. Capiche?

Fine, but I want a full Galra Shiro and no skimping on the pecs!

>the team has no more need for Shiro because all the lions are accounted for
>but Kuron stays on a recurring villain

How would you feel?

They're magic eyelashes.
No need to apply makeup.

>fresh new bread at 4am
don't do this to me user
have fun, australia

>The Galra scientists get bored and apply make-up on the test subjects.
>There's test subjects with dicks drawn on their faces

Kuron is not a villain, he is a good boy.

But the idea of Lotor or Zarkon keeping him around and forcing him to fight against people he still cares about through bouts of mind control would be wonderfully cruel.

I really wonder how Matt even escaped prison

We're not getting a hot springs episode just like we aren't getting a crossdressing episode so we try to live by shitposting about it.

They're going to give him the Winter Soldier treatment. One Shiro on the good side (if they ever find him), one Shiro on the bad side. But the bad Shiro's memories and feelings will break through in the end and he'll sacrifice himself to finish off Lotor for good, just like Ryou did to Sincline in Golion.

Casually perverted Allura would be a great thing.

>And you could guess that the could've notice it when they treated him

Well they didn't notice his eyes are suddenly making camera lens noises. They're not very observant.

My guess is Kuron is a mish-mash of flesh and machine born from the cells in Shiro's intentionally removed arm.

What is the deal with that clone anyway? Defective? Or are they in the process of setting him up?

I'd be down with adding Cylons to Voltron

Maybe they haven't implanted the memories/personality stuff yet? He's just kind of an empty husk?

>"it doesn't matter, nothing will happen to Shiro"

He would probably destroy all the pods in a fit of blind rage while screaming autistically.

>Dummy plug Shiros piloting mass produced Galra mechs

>All these "Allura is a lesbian" headcanons
>the girls she usually gets paired with are unimportant, barely recurring side characters and Pidgellura is "problematic"

>Winter Soldier Treatment

You mean make him fat and roid faced with bad hair?

We get a cocky brash muscle girl voiced by Janet Varney incoming?

I find it very heartwarming that I can easily see Keith doing the same thing in order to rescue Shiro.

I don't ship it or anything, their relationship is just rather sweet.

I've seen her start to get paired with Lotor's squad.

Winter Soldier treatment not Civil War treatment

I like Allaggar personally but it barely exists.
And I have yet to see Zarkiro.

Billura > Straightllura >Gayllura

Think about it, her shapeshifting capacity opens up the ways she can experience and give pleasure considerably. Alteans are the new Asari.

It's the most redeeming aspect of Keith's character for me. When he starts doing that for the rest of the cast I'll be more on board with him.

The only Paladin Haggar would fuck is Shiro. While taking on his image.

She's kinky like that.