Why didn't he JUST FUCKING DO IT

why didn't he JUST FUCKING DO IT

Because he doesn't want to and Marvel is forcing his hand

Because he got moral high ground and comsic cube help him.

WHICH IT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT! Because that ruins the moment!

Because at the time there were still like 3 more issues to the event

This literally could've been stopped if Taskmaster or some body guard just tackled Miles down to the ground and not have Miles go "If you kill your enemies, they win"

How else would they drag the event out?

I just want Cap to get a proper BTFO for all that he did.

I'll be pretty mad if they cosmic cube him back to normal and just forgive everything he did. If it all just amounts to a win/win for Cap, I'll be so mad

They've hinted at Cap holding a cube shard to will Miles into not doing it.

Are you, dumb fucks, seriously reading this pile of garbage?

Because like Peter, Miles is a pussy.

yup

Why do you care about us reading comics that you don't like?

Why did they think calling this event 'Secret Empire' and giving all the ads a green aesthetic was a good idea? It totally sounds like a sequel to secret invasion, which came right after civil war, like this and civil war 2.

For free along with anons for max keks? Yes.

Because they are shit and so are you.

90 percent of Marvel heroes have done horrendous things that should see them frog marched to the Hague for crimes against humanity in any same universe but they're forgiven as soon as the event is done.

And they didn't have "magic retcon box made me do it" as an excuse.

I'm just mad Marvel got Jack Kirby Cap as a Nazi getting BTFO by diversity hires for his Centennial. I wonder what they'll get him when his ghost turns the big 150.

I think that's half of what they hoped for, nostalgia factor to pull in the people who've abandoned ship.

nothing, cap's copyright runs out in about 25 years. In fact most of DC's and a pretty good chunk of Marvel's copyrights will expire in less than 30 years.

The Mouse will take care of that.

>Thinking they won't have their lobbyists extend copyright indefinitely

Copyright has long been a corporate game perverted from its original purpose of ensuring a competitive marketplace of story ideas.

If the Big 2 suddenly lost their copyright they'd have to outperform all the Superman and Spider-Man stories that'll rise up to compete with their own. They'd have to step up their game.

It would be wonderful. Just think of all the stories that could be told just about all the characters and concepts the Big 2 do nothing with but hoard in their toy chests.

We could finally get some new Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family stories.

They might start making more crossovers, perhaps even consider some canon. Or there will just be a shitshow of legal battles for all to watch, get some popcorn.

they'd only have access to specifically golden age superman

no kryptonite, no lex (as we know him), no flying, no jimmy

you'd basically be writing an entirely different character to what we know and slapping the name "superman" on him

>No Lex

Lex shows up pretty quickly if I'm remembering it right.

And if not there's always Ultra, and he was basically proto-Lex.

>This magic prophet guy predicted I'd kill Captain America at DC
>I'd better go to DC to make sure I don't do it

because you vote with your dollar and if you buy these comics then we are all subjected to more of them.

someone post that asshat that says "bad publicity = sales."

He could have at least fucking tried to take him away. They allowed his allies to just fucking drag him off.

Anybody got desuarchive links to each issue of secret empire? I think some of them lacked the name.

>implying I'd spend a single hard-earned dollar on a Marvel 'EVENT'
Storytimes exist for a reason, user.

>if you buy these comics then we are all subjected to more of them.

He says "as we know him". Lex's first appearances have him as this megalomaniac genius constantly attempted to create his own country and cause the rest of the world to fall apart, by provoking wars or directly attacking them.

OR you know, we could read it during storytimes where one user pirates it for everyone?

You can't have a black guy KILLING a white guy, that's racist!

He shows up in the book about 1940 but in those appearances has red hair. Then he's bald in 1941 due to artist error.