And now, the stars of 4kids will sing the national anthem

And now, the stars of 4kids will sing the national anthem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3u9eHI1i4Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=6VAGKr1QQcs
youtube.com/watch?v=z3RToBymttA
youtube.com/watch?v=0jBEA2rdLGg
youtube.com/watch?v=xfJuJrqFhXM
youtube.com/watch?v=WCb4U4Qrek0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Half-naked catgirls are not America.

Her lower body is missing.

literally, nothing in that picture was made in America except the ninja turtles

>implying japan is not american clay

holy fuck

Every land America touches becomes America. America!

youtube.com/watch?v=3u9eHI1i4Pg

So kind of like an infectious disease.

An infectious AMERICAN disease.

Now, I like Ryu as much as the next guy, but "star" is stretching it.

So some kind of cacophonous mix of:
youtube.com/watch?v=6VAGKr1QQcs
youtube.com/watch?v=z3RToBymttA
youtube.com/watch?v=0jBEA2rdLGg

Hence "half"

And Bloom's upper body is just floating above a kind of torso nub. That's kind of horrifying.

uh...does the redhead always look like that? Or is that because of this shitty edit?

Because seriously, it LOOKS like she has a normal size upper torso, that immediately shrinks down to nothing and her lower torso is somehow balancing the upper torso onto it.

I get that Raphael's bandana is kinda in the way, but those proportions...they just don't work!

Is it true the 4kids dub of the sun and moon fairy in winx changed her title?

>shitty edit
wat
youtube.com/watch?v=xfJuJrqFhXM

This Is 4kids, they were clear bigots to japan

Isn't that actually Raphael's Headband tail?

Aren't almost all of these nip cartoons? Then again, America taking from from others and pretending it's theirs is nothing new.

All of them except winx (italy) and the ninja turtles who are really the only murrican thing in there aside from the flag

Was the Pokemon dub the only good thing 4kids ever did?

Sonic and friends clearly live in America in Sonic X, so there's no real issue with them being there.

No, Ultimate Muscle was.

So that's what Trump looks like.

wtf

Well they inspired this video so they can't be too terrible
youtube.com/watch?v=WCb4U4Qrek0

I watched a video on the company, apparently they just did amateure wrestling videos until the Pokémon anime license fell into their lap. After they lost everything, they tried to sell weight loss belts and hats. A truly bizarre company.

This. Literally every movie/book/idea that America has ever had can be directly traced back to someone from a different country.

Sonic X was designed to appeal to both America and Japan. Japan is the reason for Chris being the main focus. Of coarse, it didn't world and the show ended in Japan early while still airing in the rest of the world.

Not really. 4Kids' Western Animation shows (Viva Pinata, Di-Gata Defenders, Huntik, etc.) were better.

What is 4kids doing nowadays now that Funi and such are in the anime dubbing business?

>tfw Sonic X was the most faithful adaptation

Isn't 4kids dead?

Dubbing yugioh.

They filed for bankruptcy (again) about a year ago. That's the last big news from them.

The yu gi oh theme and the songs to duel by.

They are called 4K now.

Now Saban brands is ruinging anime

Granted now they lost Digimon as well as rights to Precure/Glitter Force is had returned back to toei.

There is nothing more American you swine.

I know they were just trying to show patriotism, but this was a strange 9/11 tribute

No, Knuckles always looks like that, its not an edit