ITT: evil creatures getting what they deserve

ITT: evil creatures getting what they deserve

she should have been burned at the stake instead of hanged

edgy

>Sup Forums gets deleted and everyone on it gets banned

that sounds fun desu

Finally.

just imagine her screams of agony as her little body cracks and blackens under the intense flames

then you can have her ghostly form be a charred skeleton or something

God i wish thats me right now

not evil at all, but got what he deserved

Is this your newest fetish?

Nah my murder/Ryona fantasy is always strangulation, its the best

>Inb4 reincarnation

what's this

Explain yourself.

>People feel safe on the streets with a giant ass spider roaming around
Just not worth it.

Anyone got something with Bendy?

Suffer not a witch to live.

I would have torched a lot of people.
If they didn't want me to think them a witch, then they wouldn't have been so inexplicably talented.

Evil creatures getting away with everything.

Better a spider than a pig

I'm a little surprised that her ghostly form didn't have a noose around her neck or something along those lines

Villain from wakfu.
He wanted to bring back his family by traveling back in time. Thought all his immoral actions were okay and justified because he could fix it in the past anyway.
Turned out that he could only travel, what was it, 20 minutes back in time.
Fucked him up hard in the head for the last moments and then he just disappeared.

Holy answer very good

Hold up.
How was she evil?

I know what happened.
Justify why it was what he deserved.

No one deserves that user, not even Nox

ParaNorman

Dinner in 20 minutes!

Come on, the joker deserves worse than that

I really get salty over how she forgives Bataar Jr. so easily but when Kuvira expresses remorse she goes all UR GUNNA FUKKEN PAY

Even though he was with her, gladly, until just a few hours before her deafeat

Anything other than quick, swift, lethal retribution would just feed into Joker's attention whoring and made him into even more of a martyr to retards than what already happened in that book.

Getting unceremoniously put down like a rabid dog was the end he deserved.

Although the goals were empathizable enough, that he resorted to means including enormous destruction and the genocide of a species to achieve them made it unjust, even if he was able to theoretically unmake it all if he succeeded

Killed off by some villain or anti hero would probably his worst death.
Punisher, Death Stroke or some similar guys.

>"There goes my livelihood"

It's more cruel to just leave us here.

>that time that Frank was going to Frank the Joker in a dark alley of Gotham with nobody around to witness the clown's demise
>Batman just had to be the biggest faggot in the entire world and help his clown husbando to escape

>would probably his worst death.

>"B-batsy! I think we made a breakthrough!"

Some kids actually were accused of witchcraft or lycanthropy in history. Thing was none of them were hanged or burned at the stake, they were usually forcibly relocated to a monastery or a similar place to live rest of their lives as monks and nuns. As bloodthirsty as old times used to be and as many kids were victims of poverty or pedophilia, public execution of kids was still not something societies really did.

So instead of justice being all of that stuff being undone, justice is all of it being cemented, just because he did the wrong thing?

Argument is "Joker won" by making a superhero irreversably insane or evil as a result.

As much evil as Justice Lords did in the tv show, Justice Lord Superman lobotomizing Doomsday and Joker was the least evil things he did and he also cleverly bypassed the whole "Now you're as bad as me"-thing going with Joker.

no love for Spider-Ham?

It happened in Kingdom Come, but not before he killed off Daily Planet.

I grieve for the potential Miles Morales had

This better be bait...

Finally someone said it

>a skeleton shows up to Norman's class

It would be great if Sup Forums just got rid of Sup Forums. It makes me wonder WHERE will you people go? Back to Gamefags' cartoon board? Ha!

It was cemented from the beginning. Either way, all those beings suffered because of Nox's actions.

TAKE IT BACK FUCKER, TAKE IT BACK.
F.

He deserves to be killed in the most boring, mundane way possible by joe-schmo who probably didn't even realize it. That way it's not even funny.

true, but burning is a close second. I loved tales from the crypt, every second episode had some chick getting strangled to death
that's a legit good idea, edginess aside

wat
didn't kids get hanged for pickpocketing

>I'm a thief with a heart of gold, I swear, not some common crook that happens to have a vagina!

>The one bandaging them up has angular ears.
Pottery!

Due to the way hanging worked back then, it might well have taken her up to half an hour to die

No it would be would be worst if they televised us with name and photo and address. Here we suffer in anonymous.

w-what happens next?

Every Laika movie seems to have progressively fewer dead children

Not even that.

>Arkham wises up and calls Mr Miracle to build an inescapable cell
>days turn into weeks that turn into months that turn into years
>it hurts when I laugh
>death by throat cancer
>the end

but the main characters get progressively cuter

torture, actually

Paranorman should've won the Oscar.

Fuck Brave.

are you saying this to be shocking or arousing?