Great name

>great name
>great character design
>never does anything
>always getting her ass kicked
>nobody even knows what her power is

What the fuck is up with Jubilee?

POV character for the audience to identify with. the new kid that made mistakes and asked questions and occasionally did something useful.

generate plasmoids. basically shoots fireworks from her hands.

What else is she really needed for?

>Lobdell was her best writer ever

>Now she's stuck being a baby mamma and a shitty vampire.

One fucking thing they could have was to retcon that shit away with Secret Wars but nooooo. Instead Dr. Doom had his faced healed and Matt's secret identity was restored.

Jubilee is for boobilee.

Didn't know she was chinese for years because in the cartoon she didn't look the slightest bit asian

She was barely in the show after the first two episodes

>Great name
>Jubilee
Pick one

I never knew why either, or why they made her so weak. She basically shoots plasma at will, right?

Why'd they leave her in the opening credits?

she used to be pure

Probably the same reason Black Bolt power has become "scream really loud" when he started with electron manipulation. Writer didn't really care so because everybody said that her power was "making firework" her power became "making firework"

Stopped liking her after she became a coal burner

Well I guess it doesn't matter now that she's a vampire. Which is for the best given what is going on with all mutants.

I figured it was the typical "most mutant teens don't know how to realize the full potential of their powers yet" thing. Like how Emma Frost could use Chamber's powers better than Chamber himself and did things he didn't know were possible with them

Any oldfags who remember that made for tv Generation X movie where Jubilee was played by a spic? Was actually pretty decent

Can you seriously cut it out with the racism? Maybe this shit flies on Sup Forums, but not on Sup Forums.

>is literally a walking nuke
>uses it to make fireworks

Yeah Jubilee was shit at using her powers.

If you think about it, it was insane they brought her alone to the fights. She's a fucking KID. It's like if the Marines had a bring your kid to work day. "Okay Timmy, welcome to Afghanistan...".

>this bitch throwing firecrackers, don't she know who I am?

Sup Forums isn't the place for you

>made her a vampire only to do absolutely nothing with it

No, it's not the place for you. Global Rule 3 is very clear that racism is not allowed. If you don't like it, you can get out.

>nobody even knows what her power is

Nonsense. Suck blood, super strength, etc

Just accept it and move on.

Breaking the rules is chan culture dontcha know?

Get the fuck over it loser

>posts racist bullshit
>whines hard when he's told he's not welcome on the site

Wtf I leave 4 chan for a few months and come back to tumblr?

You should leave permanently if you think being a racist is acceptable.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

And breaking the rules is, guess what? Against the rules. So if you have no respect for the rules, you do not belong here.

Jesus you faggots couldn't make it more obvious that you're newfags, probably from reddit, Go back from whence you faggots came, Sup Forums isn't a safespace

Can you make it any more obvious that you're the same person?

If you are looking for a racist then look in the mirror.

Autism

>If I type the shorter reply, I win!
Ah, troll culture. What a shitheap.

Seriously though, stop being racist.

This is not your site if you are looking for a safe happy place where everyone is friends. Go to facebook or some shit like that

No.

Don't you have an antifa march to get run over in you degen?

>actually condoning the murder of people just because you don't share their political beliefs
And people try to say it's the left that are the violent ones.

>great character design
"let's intentionally copy Robin from the same time"

She's okay but don't let your 9stalgia overdo it

How is she even remotely similar to Robin?

She was made with the intent of being the next Shadowcat/Kitty Pryde after Caliremont's run. Kitty had been a really good character writing wise so I suppose they thought if it worked once...

However, they forgot to actually do stuff with the character. Kitty went from being a clumsy teenager to a young adult who mastered her powers and capacity, even if she's most famous for being the X-Rookie.

Jubilee, OTOH, has powers which are as-written/introduced just incredibly vague and silly, so writers don't know what to do with them. She never got the same kind of character developement, and as good as the 90s X-toon was, they never had her grow up.

He was. Lobdell has his faults but certain things always clicked with him and Jubilee was one of them.

So that's why they used Kitty but not Jubilee in the movie universe, huh?

post ponies then

I get the feeling this isnt actually bait but genuine. And that makes me sad.

>It makes me sad that people have a problem with racism.
Literally what the fuck is wrong with you? Serious question.

I think you got bamboozled

I don't know, honestly. The lions share of the X-films have been about Wolverine, and apart from Stewart and McKellan, the films... just use whatever characters they find convenient and many of them appear in a single movie or so. Rogue was also basically the X-rookie in those films; the "finding out about your dangerous powers and then being inducted into a group that tries to help you" was largely from her perspective, whereas Logan, who had a similar induction, was the bold action hero bad-ass and Rogue only had her broken initial powers.

Wish these good times could come back.

Jubilee is for sexual

I don't support racism. And I dont care about racism. I care about good 90s cartoon and making fun of people who like anything created in the past 10 years because my tastes are superior. That is why I am on Sup Forums.

But HOLY FUCKING JESUS MOTHER OF CHRIST YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET AND ON Sup Forums OF ALL GODDAMN PLACES.

What's wrong with you? Sup Forums has always had a culture of being batshit insane and stupid, and regardless of what DA RUURS say, people are going to have opinions you don't like, racism included. If people didn't like the fact that a spic played a character in a movie, so what? It's their opinion, no matter how "racist" you claim it is. Please keep in mind, this is not a site that you moderate. If you want to get rid of "muh racism" this bad, sign up to be a janitor. We do not need keyboard warriors who think that they are the moderation, but aren't, on this site.

No Jubilee is for PURGING
ALONG WITH EVERY MUTIE SCUM

did you forgot you're on Sup Forumsumblr now?

>muh chan culture
Being on Sup Forums has never given you a free pass to be an asshole. People can be abrasive, yes, but we didn't let that interfere with our ability to have a discussion. Until 2014, when new people discovered Sup Forums due to that incident, and thought it was the edgiest place in the world where they could say whatever they wanted with no consequences and that if you aren't a dick to everyone 100% of the time then you "don't belong" on Sup Forums (ha, as if someone who just joined the site in 2014 would know). People who think they should only ever make short, quippy remarks and that anything longer makes them look uncool.

Those are the people who are trying to kill this site, and I'm happy to tell you that I have in fact gotten them banned for their racist attitudes. The only reason people think they're invincible on this site is because nobody has the patience to report them. When someone DOES report them, their posts are quickly dealt with. That should tell you how things really are around here.

>Being on Sup Forums has never given you a free pass to be an asshole
just how new are you, seriously?

>Tumblr plz

This comic says it all. If you don't like it, you can leave.

Alright, fair enough. I know now how you feel. Is it okay if we agree to disagree? Frankly, Sup Forums isn't the board I go on the most often, so this kind of logic isn't often seen elsewhere on Sup Forums. You have to realize that no matter what Sup Forums is like, that doesn't really extend to the rest of the site. Very often there will be racism, there will be asshats, douchebags, and pricks, but you have to remember where we are. And Sup Forums is no exception to the location, regardless of YOUR opinions, it's going to be like this.
That, of course is due to the nature of the site, anonymity. Like Plato's Ring of Gyges, invisiblity and anonymity will lead to selfish, unruly acts, no matter where you are here.
Now, the assumption that 2014 is when people thought that Sup Forums was the edgiest site on the internet where they could do whatever they wanted is not wrong. However, this is also not completely correct. Besides then, we had a lot of racism already outside of Sup Forums. Heck, Sup Forums and /new/ both broke the rules for being racist, but the mods didn't care there. It ultimately doesn't matter what you think if you don't report it, sometimes the mods will keep retarded bullshit. If you don't believe me, visit Sup Forums or Sup Forums sometime. If the mods don't do shit, you don't mean shit.

>Maybe this shit flies on Sup Forums, but not on Sup Forums.

They actually went over this in a flashback story in Generation X. Her powers first manifested when she was being chased by some cops (or maybe mall cops), got cornered in an alley by them and accidentally blew up the alley. She'd essentially been too scared to sue her powers for anything damaging after that but would when she got emotional.

>always getting her ass kicked
Well, she owned Wolverine in the very first episode.

i always wondered about that.
i mean even if it's just sprays of sparks, if it's plasma shouldn't that shit burn through steel?
I can see that actually being really cool, every asshole thinks "fuck the girl shoots sparklers, i'm so scared" not realizing she's like a laser shotgun

>Jubilee will never get her real powers back because it's easier to write super strong bruisers

Why don't you want Jubilee to be satisfied? She's Asian - do you really think she wants pathetic yellow man pee pee?

Absolutely this. Racists are just jealous that jubilee wanted to be satisfy. They are probably pathetic Asians.

Childhood is thinking Jubilee is lame

Adulthood is knowing Jubilee is for loving

I think there were a few stories during GenX and maybe Wolverine's solo where she got pissed and blew up entire warehouses and stuff and Emma said at one point that if she used her power to its full capacity she's essentially a walking atomic bomb.

>basically shoots fireworks from her hands.

aquaman syndrome?

I know I'm in the minority here. But I like Vampire Jubilee. It makes her thematically work well with X-23. She should lose the baby though

speaking of which, any drawfag here that can finish this? Cut it out from X-men Prime

She should get her powers back too so she can become a sparkly vampire.

How so, aside from the fact that it gives her moe fangs?

Is that Setz?

Where does he find the time to draw Jubilee between all his giantess fetish art?

i like her reaction about "beast going berserk and wolverine using his brain"

>sparkly vampire.
NO
it tied her to Wolverine for a long time. She doesn't have bloodlust now but in times of emergency healing it would be helpful to have a person with healing factor there. Especially since Wolverine is dead.

also, being a vampire means she can get into physical fights, and participate in a darker story at some point.

>unironically believing this applies on Sup Forums
neck yourself.

>xkcd
>Sup Forums
Neck yourself

You have no idea how many idiots try to claim that "Sup Forums is a freedom of speech website." No. Freedom of speech does not protect you from being banned from a privately owned website. So if anyone's getting "necked", it's you, buddy.

Aren't her powers limited by her dyscalculia?

See , and next time don't post the same thing twice.

>triggered by "racism"
>believing everyone who disagrees with you is the same person
Ah, the makings of an obvious baiter.

Let's just post cute Jubilees.

Why would those two things be linked?

>turn router off and then back on again
>right back to posting as many racist slurs as I want

>can't even have a jubilee thread without /leftypol/ infesting it
t-thanks

You posted literally the same reply two times and the IP count didn't go up, do you really think you're fooling anyone? It just makes you look really mad. And by the way, why do right-wingers religiously use the word "triggered"? It's cringy as fuck.