Does Sup Forums think that Castlevania could be a game changer for western animaion?

Just seen Castlevania, and my god was it amazing. It was choppy in some areas , and the voice acing choices was weird in some spots, but overall i was great. With Castlevania being confirmed for a second season, and its overall popularity, does anyone consider seeing a rise in action-oriented adult shows in the west?

No.

No

/thread

thats Metroid's job

fuck, i want Genndy to adapt Simon story

maybe, but it really depends if Netflix, or other streaming services will produce more of them. Cause network tv won't.

>Does Sup Forums think that Castlevania could be a game
Yes.
>Does Sup Forums think that Castlevania could be a game changer for western animaion?
no.

metroid games can't even sell. Why would any one care about a metroid adaption?

>Could be a game

fuck, made me chuckle

Think a video game adaptation of this show could work?

There's one problem though: you are talking to a different group of people than the one you belong to.
There are two groups:
1) manchildren with incredibly low standards, they're tired of cartoons being episodic kiddie shit and welcoming any change in style and storytelling, i.e. anything more complex than 80s TMNT is god tier and a masterpiece in their eyes
2) manchildren with incredibly high standards, they hate most anime because it doesn't do this and that, they hate most nu cartoons because they don't do this and that, pretty much the only thing they like is pre-60s Looney Tunes shorts

You are from the first group. Sup Forums is largely comprised of second group. You came to the wrong place.

pretty much any nintendo game under warioware "cant sell"

I would love to see an adult animated BPRD series

>Sup Forums
>high standards

Came here post this.

>the majority of Sup Forums hates new cartoons
I think you're wrong. I think the people who hate newer cartoons are a vocal minority.

I mean, in any field other than cartoon girls

>my god was it amazing
Your pleb is showing.
>does anyone consider seeing a rise in action-oriented adult shows in the west?
No.

I swear to humanity if you hasdrones ruin Sup Forums for me then kiss goodbye to Steven Universe threads.

I hear if the new Hellboy reboot does well they want to expand into some BPRD stories. Everybody's going ape for shared universes so it's a real possibility.