youtube.com/watch?v=c4TNgN9JRBI
>fucking polaris without her green hair

why?

>why?
Singer is doing the pilot.
Let's hope for season 2.

Maybe she dyes her hair so that she isn't immediately identifiable as a mutant

>no green hair

This is nothing like my Japanese animes.

this could work, but maybe her hair will gradually change to green while she develops her powers (and she will dye it black to appear normal and keep a low profile) until eventually she embraces her true self and assume the green beauty

or maybe she can just go the gothic/punk route but it doesn't fit her personality too much

>Blink will be also there
>Again no pink skin just a random asian

that blink was perfect

Green hair looks really stupid in real life. Plus this girl doesn't look like a tumblrina.

that depends on the tone/dye quality. I'm sure Fox could make something really great.

don't like the eyes,the makeup is cool the costume is good too, the hair is ok, the skin is not, she's cute CUTE

nice

ONCE AGAIN the Hollywood COCKSUCKERS refuse to use the GODDAMN appearance from the comic books.

fuckin dropped

It is fairly unbelievable that they take these properties that are famous and interesting for being over the top and visually striking and just crush them through a mainstream machine.

Is it really that important? I mean, I saw Apocalypse last week, and it SUCKED. If they take any step up from that, I'm glad, and green hair is far down on my list of priorities.

it seems like just another drama about white people, these shows are a dime a dozen. They could have made it interesting by leaning heavy into the comic books stuff, but instead they want to play more into that cliche TV series shit about a white family and their struggles

I didn't like Apocalypse but I doubt The Gifted is a step up from that

>mutants
>white people
what

that's more madame hydra than polaris.

>Legion is better

I expect the first season will find a small audience but people will complain about the lack of comics stuff. Then the later seasons will go crazier as they start pandering more.
I mean that's pretty much how it always went.

AoA Blink and AoA Sabretooth+Wildchild combo should have become regular 616 heroes in the comics over a decade ago.
Everybody liked those characters.

I would give that darkish tone to polaris and TOXIC green to madame hydra

seriously cosplay tier

Good

Tumblr hair looks awful in real life.

it's only tumblr hair when the girl is a complete degenerate. lorna is a good girl

X-men with fox?
Just why?

Maybe it develops with the show, user. I mean, they are rookies, right?