I miss him, Sup Forums

I miss him, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/94245824
youtube.com/channel/UCrvUujoCtWiGpybS4FhNXjw
youtube.com/watch?v=1MOmt3IpQ9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look on the bright side
At least people won't be asking "Where's Dr. Pig?" in every single Spongebob thread anymore

What happened?

Was all that shit archived anywhere?

Was there a conclusion? Did I miss it?

No

He's dead jim

desuarchive you fucking cholo.

Last thread before the death:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/94245824

thanks m8

Yeah thanks I'm sure if I search for "doctor pig" I'll get a neat little list of the actual threads and not a hundred unrelated posts of people in other threads talking about it

This shit needs to be archived better, for future generations

>liking this shitty forced meme
Disgusting

>This shit needs to be archived better
In this thread there's an archive

was it realy even a meme?

NANI?!

>The Thread ended with someone wanted to rape some white guy's ass

Pretty sure that's the guy that killed piganon

You know what's even worse? The fact that Back at the Barnyard and The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius both stopped airing on Nicktoons last week. Shame, I loved both shows. There goes the last 2 classic shows in the schedule full of Sanjay and Craig, Breadwinners, FOP, Harvey Beaks, Live-Action, and fucking Nicksports that hasn't changed much in 2 years

I just realize i'm posting these assbackwards so have fun scrolling from the bottom of the page to top

Are you serious? They stopped airing BaTB? I wonder if that has any correlation with there being no Dr Pig threads anymore.

Yes, Jimmy Neutron stopped airing too.

I don't even know what's worse. The fact that they removed the last 2 shows that weren't airing new episodes in 2014+ or the fact that this schedule hasn't changed much in 2 years

*I don't even know what's worse. The fact that they removed the last 2 classic shows on Nicktoons that weren't main highlights in 2014+ or the fact that this schedule hasn't changed much in 2 years

>It's Real
Why, can't we just have Nicktoons play Cartoons instead of it being a Second Nick

holy shit so many of these webms can't be opened in the archive

Why did it stop?

He died?

he got banned because he was a racist Sup Forums crossboarder

Fresh. We know he died tho

Are you memeing? Please tell me your memeing.

a girl either pm'd his youtube or emailed him and asked when the next episode was and the message that came back was from someone else saying he passed away

I know how to fix the schedule!

Have Nicktoons, Cartoon Network, Disney XD, Disney Channel, Boomerang, Disney Junior, Discovery Family, Nick Jr, and TeenNick all strike a deal with foreign cartoon distributors (Nelvana, Marathon Media, 9Story, Nerd Corps, BBC, Aardman, Xilam, etc.) from countries like France, Canada, UK, Spain, Australia, Italy, etc. to rotate, cycle around networks, and broadcast their respective libraries of shows and the network's respective older productions/co-productions (ex: Nicktoons: Avatar, Kappa Mikey, Danny Phantom, The Mighty B, Back at the Barnyard, The X's, T.U.F.F. Puppy, Monsuno, El Tigre, Hey Arnold!, etc.) with their current, mainstream shows and cycle the syndicated 3rd party shows to a different network after different network after a while. It could work and seriously benefit not just the channels, but the companies in the deals as well.

>Having to explain to someone that only knew your son/brother/relative from the weird Back at the Barnyard/Spongebob crossover videos he made that he passed away

That will never happen

he has a youtube channel? link?

B-but..... Memelords cant die..

ok ok, i need to ask this...

What the fuck is this shit?

youtube.com/channel/UCrvUujoCtWiGpybS4FhNXjw

Oh yeah, but we need to contact the following companies (Walt Disney Company, Turner Broadcasting, Discovery Networks, and Viacom) to convince them to consider the deal. I imagine them doing such a deal as a last resort

His life was sacrificed to save Stefan

>Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V
I always get a little autistic joy whenever i see yugioh mentioned on boards that arent its generals.
But if i'm reading the schedule right, are they cutting the episodes in half? with commercials each episode is about a half hour, but it says they're only playing for about 15 minutes on there.

"5:10 AM-5:35 AM"

but its sharing that slot with avatar, and still doesnt explain the 8am to 8:30 slot it shares on weekends.

>desuarchive.org/co/thread/94245824
>It's fun and gets my ideas out there in ways I might not be able to otherwise. Some of the elements from this story I've wanted to do with my own characters but it's a project that's taking awhile to get off the ground. Most of it is specific to this story though. Some of Dr Pig's powers are the things I had in mind before this thing even started.

>Plus, since it seems to get decent reception, I figured I'd keep them coming with more effort. It's nice knowing there are people looking forward to future installments and I try to put most of my skill into making them. I think Episode 8 is where it might peak. Maybe Episode 9.

Shows they should currently be airing:
SpongeBob SquarePants
The Fairly OddParents
Monsuno
Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
Crashletes
The Troop
T.U.F.F. Puppy
Sanjay and Craig
The Penguins of Madagascar
I.N.K. Invisible Network of Kids
The Loud House
Monsters vs. Aliens
Breadwinners
Rabbids Invasion
Rocket Monkeys
Harvey Beaks
Chuck's Choice
Back at the Barnyard
Planet Sheen
Supah Ninjas
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Magi-Nation
Speed Racer: the Next Generation
The Mighty B!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
Tak and the Power of Juju
Fanboy and Chum Chum
Drake and Josh
Danny Phantom
Kappa Mikey
Lola and Virginia
Invader Zim
The X's
Skyland
Wayside
My Life as a Teenage Robot
All Grown Up!
Edgar and Ellen
Martin Mystery
Yu-Gi-Oh! DM
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
Hey Arnold!
Wild Grinders
Catscratch
Seaside Hotel
Bernard
CatDog
Di-Gata Defenders
Kenan and Kel
Four Eyes!
El Tigre: the Adventures of Manny Rivera
Frankenstein's Cat
Robot and Monster
Power Rangers
Rickey Sprocket: Showbiz Boy
The Angry Beavers
King (2003)
Pat and Stan
Rocko's Modern Life
Yvon of the Yukon
As Told By Ginger
The Wild Thornberrys
Girlstuff/Boystuff
Yakkity Yak
Max and Shred
The Naked Brothers Band
ChalkZone
Three Delivery
My Dad the Rockstar
Monster Allergy
Random! Cartoons
Big Time Rush
The Ren and Stimpy Show
Doug
Jamie's Got Tentacles
Raymond (2007)
Rugrats
Huntik: Secrets and Seekers

Did I forget Ruby Gloom?

Also shows I haven't added but could try airing later:
Lucky Fred
Captain Flamingo
My Life Me
Redakai: Conquer the Kairu
Class of the Titans
Oh Yeah! Cartoons
Kablam!
Stickin' Around
Dork Hunters from Outer Space
Bunsen is a Beast!
Welcome to the Wayne (maybe the 2014 webisodes first?)

Get the picture? Here's the onscreen bug for it. The idents will be similar to the Cartoon Network Europe Boxes Idents from 2002-2006
youtube.com/watch?v=1MOmt3IpQ9c

Alright I wasn't gonna say anything but you're still going. Please cease.

OK OK!
(BTW Hell yeah I loved Back at the Barnyard)

>doesn't make a thread everyday
>he's dead!
I know it's hard to understand but he probably has a life.

*had a life

Accidental response my bad

Huh.

I guess that explains the RIP FAT PIG spam on his blog and why it was probably deleted. Fucking Sup Forums.

>he fell for the blog
That wasnt pig user it was a troll

that is a fucked up thing

How many will 2017 take?

WHERE'S OLD GOD JENKINS?

>turns out he was an overhyped tease that never would've been seen or heard from again and wouldn't have any role in the series

Woah, woah, he actually fucking died? Is there a source on this?

This, gonna need fucking proof of PigAnon dying. Even the description someone had earlier sounds like it's a ruse.

Or was he simply overwhelmed by the pressure on updating a series that may have been too time consuming, a series he may have lost interest in, and decided to pretend to be dead, so that he can move on with his life?

I hope so. I don't want him to be dead

Why not just not make threads anymore?

Pillarbox SD/HD version

>there will never be dr pig merchandise

me too.. he was like doctor mengele in a body of a pig.

What the fuck is this shit

Hey that's me.

wasn't it a reference to something?

Any proof? Because people can lie on the internet.

You underestimate autism and annoying phone posters my user.

It was fun for awhile then got out of hand

The issue with stuff like this is anything can be said and there's no direct way to see if it's bullshit. If he was more well known or had other stuff going on we'd know.

In the thread a little while ago I thought it was just a meme from a break in the story.