/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Motherboy Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Adventures in Wild Space #4: The Darkness (Aug 15)
Star Wars #34 (Aug 16)
Poe Dameron #18 (Aug 16)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=kjEd3DpH_e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for best girl

mommyfu on boytoy is top tier pairing 2bh

Will Finn "Black" Rey?

Nah, he'll bone the nip girl.

BEST BOY

No. Finn will get RICED by Rose

Finn gets Rose and Rey gets KYLO'D

get hype for red boys

I'm so pumped for these fuckers

also they're giving the riot baton to Finn as his signature weapon

TRAITOR

I can't take those arms seriously

Why not?

Just a thought, but it doesnt really matter if ben solo is named after kenobi or quadinaros, since I am pretty sure quadinaros is where Kenobi got the inspiration for his name. Last time Kenobi was on tatooine, he watched the boonta eve classic where quadinaros fuckit it big time.

So no matter what, there is a good chance he is named after quadinaros

They're really goofy looking. I like everything else about them but the arms make them look like armored Mambo dancers.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

kill your padawan before /ss/ get to them

As much as I like this idea, Obi-Wan didn't watch the race. He was on the ship the entire time.

>Gets bodied by a Riot Baton
>Mains it

Gee I wonder if this is a throwback or blatant ripoff of something

Watch they do nothing in the movie

he can join the others

Shit, you are right. Unless he was watching a stream, and that would be a yuge stretch

I don't why I'm getting hyped for Ep 8 all of a sudden. It isn't even the glut of new info we've gotten cause I haven't even paid much attention. You guys think it'll be good?

Oh, and does anyone still have the pictures of the LEGO sets?

NOOOO. DELET

It will be shit, but /swco/ will love it

I was, but the EW coverage kind of dampened it for me. Between Poe having still nothing interesting about him, Finn going right back to "I'm gonna run away from all this!" and Rey still having a grudge because Kylo killed her father figure, aka dude she barely knew who didn't really give two shits about her, I'm not sure this one is going to do much to fix the mess TFA left.

>throwbacks not allowed in the same universe that made Darth Vader and Boba Fett two of the most important people in the galaxy ever

Rey belongs to Kylo. The Force has decreed so. They'll have beautiful Force wielding children who will lead the galaxy into a new age of glory while Finn can go spread his measly muggle genes elsewhere.

>literally copy/pasting designs is okay because there's an equally cringey obsession with OT characters
Really fires the old neurons

>royal guards
>characters

>making them red
>copy/paste

>Kylo killed her father figure, aka dude she barely knew who didn't really give two shits about her
Yeah this one bugs me. Abrams wanted to make it seem like they had an emotional connection but never made any effort to actually create one. It can be excused by saying Rey was so desperate for a father that she decided to attach herself to the first guy that shows up and offers her a job, but I get the feeling Abrams didn't put that much thought into it. It's a shame she's still lingering on it.

>Finn can go spread his measly muggle genes elsewhere.

and you were doing so good too

Ezra's leg

What do y'all think of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=kjEd3DpH_e0

Intel he will ruine the Galaxy again like his Grandfather and father

>RLM
Not even going to click.

>literally copypasting
>when all they have in common is their colour and the fact that they're guard
>they're getting a combat scene when the guards just stood around jerkin themselves off to Sheev
my fidgets are spinning bruv

>Praetorian Guards are red guys with pointy edges
>Knuckles the Echidna is a red guy with pointy edges
Blatant plagiarism if you ask me

Characters acting realistically does not make for good story telling.

>Why do I want to kill him? I don't careeeee

that has to be the biggest clickbait thumbnail I've ever seen
it just needs a red circle

Don't know irony when you see it?

Eh, I think the heart of the matter was more about what Daisy Ridley actually said about her character and not what the writer inferred (and he infers a lot of wrong shit, like Kylo being a Sith). It was more the fact that she didn't understand anyone who would kill their own, loving family. She's angry because in her eyes, Kylo forsook what she would have given anything to have and she can't understand why.

The fact that lack of understanding is her big problem with Kylo foreshadows her growing to understand as a big part of her future interactions with Kylo.

You can ironically smear yourself in shit but at the end of the day, you still stink

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
ironic clickbait is still clickbait.

That's my least favorite trend with Star Wars' storytelling. Anakin and Boba Fett were special enough before the prequels tacked on their bullshit.

this
we have the worst (best) taste

To be fair, you could easily give a psychological explanation for both ways of the Han and Rey attachment. Han was the first one to act fatherly to her in any way, and Rey is one of multiple young people that Han and Leia have acted parental toward in lieu of their son. It was an emphasis in Bloodline that they did this a lot and at this point it's even more of a habit because Ben has gone rogue.

they gonna fuck

guys...what are they doing in that jacket?

>he doesn't like based ski speeders

>like Kylo being a Sith
Hopefully VIII distinguishes Snoke and Kylo from the Emperor and his apprentices. As it stands they might as well be Sith in VII.

>it's a stripped down B-Wing

>Ridley directly acknowledged that pretty much everyone in TFA, including Kylo Ren, welcomed Rey with open arms in an unprecedented way
>Also says that Luke specifically doesn't do this and it has a negative effect on Rey
That interview actually gave me some hope. If the actors are aware of this, that means Rian is too. And that was a big part of why people called Rey a Mary Sue.

>As it stands they might as well be Sith in VII.

Just like how Maz might as well be a Jedi Master.

How so? Aside from the cockpit and general shape they are nothing alike

>aside from the parts that look like a B-Wing, it looks nothing like a B-Wing

if that's all it takes you're going to have a tough time with star wars champ

Looks pretty close to me.

Yeah, I don't see how people can claim it looks nothing like a B-Wing.

>can claim it looks nothing like a B-Wing.
nobody said that :^)

I think some of the people who are optimistic about TLJ are having kneejerk reactions to anyone pointing out that something in it is following the TFA trend of taking an OT thing and slapping a few lines on it.

Granted, this isn't as literal a design copy as the X-Wing, you can tell it's not meant to be a new version of the B-Wing, but it still does follow the design really closely. It looks like a B-Wing Jr.

Star Wars would be better if Mike Stoklasa died

see >they are nothing alike

>aside from
you might want to take a nap, you sound cranky

and that got addressed here and you got offended by it, so I don't know what to tell you

>Juan Solo
>Not Juan Cholo

How many character has the same designe?! in star wars

It's a pretty generic design, but I'd like it if they at least avoided giving main characters that same look.

Or even just change the colors. Give him a dark shirt and a light jacket or something. Anything but "literally Han."

They remind me of lobsters.

They do have a certain insect/crustacean look to them

I'm waiting for someone here to go ACTUALLY THE BOOTS ARE DIFFERENT THE PANTS ARE MORE GREEN THAN BROWN AND THE POCKETS ON THE JACKET ARE IN A DIFFERENT PLACE SO THIS IS CLEARLY COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM HAN'S OUTFIT because you just know someone's going to do it.

Hey guys we just arrived with out unique fighting stances and pretty sick uniqu-
Oh

their fucking in the show, AGAIN

lazy design team, give him a cape women love capes

lucas movie = pottery
disney movie = lazy

Dooku's outfit is simple but effective, I've always liked it

>two years later and we still know absolutely nothing about them

Sort of, but even worse. Snoke feels like a deliberate attempt at one-upping the Emperor. He was old, pasty white and deformed looking? Snoke is older, pastier, and has a cunt in the middle of his neck.

Try Give him two Blaster

Okay but if what Kyle changes sides and his Knights come with him and fight the praetorians

delet

We know they're in the movie, they just aren't showing them to spoil that the rain scene in the flashback is foreshadowing the Ach-To duel.

remember the fan theory about the Knights Of Ren being the Rogue one team, I remember a normie calling me a fake fan for not believing in the bullshit, he's now acting like he doesn't know what I'm talking about.

It looks like a B-wing when still but it won't fly like one.
The "Ski Speeder" is a re-imagining of an airplane with things reversed.
The weaons and cockpit are now on nacelles and the engine occupies the fuselage.
It flies like an airplane despite being a weird recominbation

The B-wing is a level of insanity above that. The "center" of the spacecraft is still the cockpit. The rest of the craft flies and rotates around it.
The B-Wing isn't just a reshuffled airplane. It's a complete an total reconstruction from the ground up of what it means to be a vehicle

I've never seen anyone have that opinion. I've only heard it because you keep bitching about people not admitting that you told them so

>We know they're in the movie
Is this a confirmed thing or a MSW thing?

I'm not exactly up to date on everything, but as far as I remember, even MSW is doubting the Knights' presence on Ahch-To now.

I suspect that the Ren are pushed back to IX. Kylo will go rogue and drag his boy band along to take the fight to Snoke. They can keep teasing them for a year and a half more and have a full set of nice, unique designs to use in merchandising instead of blowing their load all in TLJ.

MSW hasn't been incorrect about a single piece of information on TLJ

you always can be in middle

ep 8 leak

Rey will be the last Jedi, she will rebuild the Jedi order better the luke or yode.

Or it's simpler than that and the Knights of Ren and Praetorian Guards are the same people.

Even in 2d Daisy is still an uggo

Then Disney are more retarded because the praetorian guard designs are fucking awful compared to what little we can see of the Knights

t. brainlet

>RLM
Into the trash it goes.

>moron literally cannot fathom two groups of melee wielding characters being in the same trilogy

Surprised to see lovers of Ghostbusters 2016 here.
Thought you guys didn't like disrespectful remakes

he will be happy