So if Sentry in Marvel Comics, during Marvel Zombies, was originally supposed to be Superman...

So if Sentry in Marvel Comics, during Marvel Zombies, was originally supposed to be Superman, how did a zombie fucking infect Superman to begin with?

Did you confuse zombies and vampires or something? Zombies aren't weak against sunlight.

No? The Marvel Zombies writer said Sentry was a standin for Superman. How did a zombie bite Superman to infect him? How'd a zombie bite Hulk? Juggernaut? Sandman? Thing?

I don't understand why you think it would be a problem

In elseworlds stories the characters usually lose their plot armor in service of the writers wims. So if the whole point of the miniseries is seeing the characters as zombies then the charactes will becomes zombies even if it doesn´t make sense.

Man of Steel vs a rotting zombie biting him. Gee. How could I think that is a problem.

Do you think nothing could infect him or something? You're not making sense here

A zombie infection usually takes BREAKING THE SKIN via BITING to INFECT the person the ZOMBIE is BITING.

It's explained that in the Marvel Zombie universe, that's the only way to spread it, until it became airborne in 616's Earth.

Now how could something, that has rotting bones and jaws, BITE SUPERMAN to infect him?

Of all the stupid shit in the Marvel Zombies series this is what confuses you?

How'd Sandman get infected?

Ok, zombie bites on top of an already open wound or something.

This is really not that hard to get.

How did Luke Cage get infected?

>open wound
>on SUPERMAN

Could have gotten infected by getting blood in his mouth.

It was airborne by that point.

I thought it was Sentry who infected Cage, either him or the Hulk.

It wasn't airborne until it went to 616 though.

Since Wonder Woman is vulnerable to piercing damage, she got bitten first and then she bit Superman. There, done.

Nah, Luke was one of the very first infected if I remember, he went to fight the zombie sentry and was later seen infected. So I don't think it was airborne by then.

Either the Sentry has a bite force too much for Luke, or Sentry infected the Hulk who infected Luke.

>Wonder Woman is on the Isle of Amazons
>Zombies are in Metropolis

There's plenty of ways to break Superman's skin. Literally just requires someone in his strength tier to have a claw or a blade made of the Marvel equivalent of inertron or something else he can't break. Or a magic weapon. Or even just some kind of red sun/kryptonite bullshit.

You don't seem to know much about Superman.

>a normal zombie has access to red kryptonite

Only reasonable answer is Lex ran at Superman while zombies chased him, and Lex had kryptonite.

Nekron or Black Hand.

Done.

If you want to keep this more Superman focused, make so Banshee was testing some new powers.

Eh? The fuck are you on about? Are you seriously implying Wonder Woman never gets out of Themyscira? Are you THAT stupid?

I'm saying she'd probably not get involved.

Same way Sandman, and Silver Surfer were infected

Eyelid, mouth, ass, as if there are not a thousand ways to infect Superman

Who said the zombie infected him?

>Hey Superman, is it true you can withstand everything?
>Ha ha, sure is Jimmy. Nothing can take me down
>Well, can you eat a zombie and not get infected?
>Sure can! Just watch me!

>Wonder Woman would not get involved in trying to save the world

Well if the world's going to shit to the point Superman's infected, wouldn't you hide?
Surfer wasn't infected. He was down right devoured.

Diana would never hide, you clearly have never read any Wonder Woman comics whatsoever.

I read the one where she fights a giant chinese egg.

>Diana sees all her super friends turn into zambies
>goes to protect her homeland as the world around her goes to shit

It's best not to even begin to try and rationalize how Marvel Zombies works; when characters like Wolverine and The Hulk somehow are infected despite having insane healing factors.

>Zombie World
>vs
>Cannibal World

I never really bought into Zombie Ghost Rider either.

Then again, during doom world a Ghost Rider was killed with a freeze missile, which I was also not a fan of.

Very inconsistent character.

Wolverine said his healing factor was working major overtime due to the infection.

>He was down right devoured.

>the zombies eat someone and gain the power cosmic

I don't know what I'm complaining about, the comic had exploded into realms of ludicrous stupidity loooooong before that.

Cannibal world is weird too.

Like, shouldn't the people who went infected and ate people, shouldn't they turn into Wendigos?

A healing factor will only stall an infection or virus for a time. Spider-Man had a very minor healing factor, and could stand it for a few minutes before turning.
Hulk would probably hold on for longer, since his healing factor is one of the strongest.

Maybe Hulk subcombed to the infection due to rage?

Wolverine was literally incinerated down to his Adamantium skeletal structure and due to a molecule surviving, healed within 5 minutes; his healing factor has had extremely stupid limits over the years and the fact that he and Hulk both were turned into Zombies made no sense, along with a multitude of other individuals.

Also, fucking Deadpool was turned; whose healing factor is better than both Wolverine and Hulks. The whole event never made sense and who was infected/who wasn't infected didn't either.

>deadpool wasn't really infected
>he just pretended to be a zombie

He was also infected by the cannibal virus of 11080

Sandman was the only one who never got bite.

He was infected in the first issue, but they retconned it.

The ones in Canada

How come there wasn't wendigos in Zombies?

It makes even less sense for wolverine. His own powers would prevent it.

Unless the virus counter acts the healing factor

Works for me.

How can something made of rocks become a zombie

Probably one of the other super powered zombies running around.

It did, he said so on like, page 3.

What part of "invulnerable" do you not get?