Voltron: Legendary Defender

Do you think Keith will turn purple at some point?

He will not, and the drowfags/furfags will say it's bad writing because they convinced themselves it would happen by sperging out over two screenshots.

Now that we know the height difference is canon I want to see something like this in the show

its unlikely, but its fun to imagine

I want it to happen to see space racist Allura's reaction.

I think he will, but it'll be temporary and the result of some shenanigans Lotor pulls while trying to recruit him.

Are Keith and Lotor brothers?

im trying to think about how that would work

Hide Kuron threads.

Ignore Kuron posts.

Do not reply to Kuron posters.

Honestly, no idea either way, we just don't have nearly enough information to go on. If they are, then they'd pretty much both need to be the result of some experiment Zarkon is doing, cause it being a coincidence would be dumb, but idk.

He will die soon anyway

I wouldn't hold my breath

I want to believe. I have a few scenarios how.

Best and most canon ship coming through

Where is Shiro? Will Kuron replace him like Ryou did with Takashi in GoLion?

That's not Alfor and his sister.

carlos!!

That's not Shlav.

The real Shiro is kept in a cell somewhere. The Shiro the team knew is with the resistance. Kuron will die. The real Shiro will die.

Shiro was teleported to some unknown place by Black Lion. Kuron is a clone but we don't know his fate. I hope Shiro lives and Kuron dies but willingly accepts this, maybe he will be bestowed the name "Ryou" when he realizes he is his own person.

When it does happen, I'll be here to laugh at you.

Kuron won't die. Shiro will name him Ryou and keep him as his retarded little brother.

They'll get married.

Life is like a hurricane, here in the universe
Witches, racists, sentries, it's a volt-blur
Might clone a paladin, or ruin Shaladin!

VOLTRON WOO OO
Every day they're out there forming
VOLTRON WOO OO
Tales of morphing, together making
VOLTRON WOO OO

G-G-G-Galra lurks behind you
There's an emperor out to find you
What to do? Just all combine to

VOLTRON WOO OO
Everyday they're out there forming
VOLTRON WOO OO
Tales of morphing, together making
VOLTRON WOO OO
#NotallGalran's. And Alteans
It's VOLTRON

They will both compete in the Romellebowl. There's your love triangle.

It took me a second, but I understood.
I understood you madman.

I hope so.
>Keith is gonna get two Shiros.

>Inb4 dumb sheithposter

I bet Shiro was one of those Chads that lose their virginity at 14.

dumb ryouposter

I missed a lot of the early speculation when the season was just released so apologies if this has been brought up before but what are the chances Lotor is behind or working with the Blade of Marmora? Shiro's memories being scrambled in the first 2 seasons points to him being a clone and there's evidence that Lotor has a direct feed to Kuron so that plot thread most likely connects to him. I really doubt Ulaz would go through all that trouble just to save a clone, and his explanation for why he chose Shiro seemed very lacking and convenient which makes it suspicious. I know these threads hate Lotor keikaku but fuck it, might as well discuss something.

Truth.

Lance is probably the only virgin on the ship 2bh

Dumb Sheithposters

Post cute.

Ok

Some of pic related has been disproven due to timeline, but I think it's totally possible that the BoM released a clone unwillingly or were even intentionally leaked info about "Shiro." According to threadpolls, S1/S2 Shiro being a clone isn't a very popular theory though.

Lotor is definitely behind the clones, but him being behind the Blade would be an interesting twist.

I would be pissed if that were a keikaku thing. And if so, why does Keith have the blade?

Maybe. Lotor did say "I'm not my father" and the BoM said they think of Zarkon as a tyrant. Lotor has shown he's willing to forgive (or at least put up a charade for support), and focus on allying rather than destroy and enslave. But he would need to be an unknown leader, or cause a sudden ally shift for the blade. They can't work to undermine Lotor if they're actually working for his interests.

I haven't seen this theory at all, it's pretty interesting actually. I'm not sure the writers would go through with it since they're trying to make it clear that galra aren't inherently evil, but if the BoM is just opposed to the way Zarkon does things, I could see them teaming up with Lotor, who has a good reputation and seems like the current most credible threat to Zarkon's reign.

I could see maybe Lotor's apparent benevolence causing the BoM to fracture? That could be neat.

at the very least I could see Lotor's style of rule causing a rift between the BoM and team Voltron, or just within the Blade itself if someone of them start to believe the empire can be reformed

What if I told you that I was ms-paint user?
Taking up to four requests, and please don't respond if it's just going to be REE'ing for making a joke about Sheith

I want Lotor to pull some fancy shit Jafar style where he turns Keith into his Galra form for a bit to try to turn the public against him. Maybe when they're trying to rally a planet to join them.

Yeah, the main reason I'm not confident in it is that it would put a pretty big dent in "not all Galra are evil", but I also think it's possible that only certain factions within BoM know about it, kind of like a double agent except for a third party.

Everyone here has seen the season 4 trailer right? How is that pep rally thing going to go horribly wrong? I think we should start a betting pool.

See

Somebody is going to be like, "We've heard the legends of the previous black paladin! And you expect us to trust another Galra at the helm of Voltron?

He wouldn't have to, he could just say it and Keith would be too much of an honor sperg to not confess it's true. Hell, Keith will probably out himself if he gets triggered enough by galra racism

Personally I'm holding out for the alternate realities plot point meaning we'll see the classic Voltron team make an appearance and maybe a team-up, Trans-Dimensional Turtles style

Terrorists will crash a zeppelin into the arena, killing thousands.

>space hospital
Was this a reference to tfs "space"-ing everything?

It was a reference to Voltron.

A full transformation in front of a crowd would be much more dramatic and cause a lot of panic which would work in Lotor's favor. He could be all smug about it too.

It was a joke about DotU Voltron's censorship.

With how paranoid Keith got about Lotor's keikaku after Thayserix, something like that would make him suspicious as fuck and wreck any suspense from a "Lotor tries to recruit Keith" plotline. With how hard they are telegraphing that I don't know how they could squeeze in turning purple for drama without it being shoehorned as fuck.

Plus, a full transformation would also take Keith by surprise.

it just sounds like angst for the purpose of angst 2bh. Keith has enough personal drama going on

It seems Allurance somehow crept up into the sideline, waiting to strike

I for one prefer the idea of Keith being separated from the gang and turning purple whilst being separated for plot reasons. He nearly dies (preferably thanks in part to a group of people who hate him for being part Galra and/or a group of Galra mistreating him for being a half breed) only for him to be picked up by Lotor's crew in a genuine act of kindness.

Keith may be hotheaded, but he's not stupid enough to give himself away by running away or attacking them, so he plays along. He learns about the generals' backstories, finds out how Lotor's way of doing things are a lot more agreeable than his father's, and it's at least in part a sad and tragic moment when he has to leave them and go back to his old team.

I actually think an isolated Keith who takes on his Galra form and has to survive on a planet that hates him would make for a good episode.

Keith should pee himself on stage where everyone can see, instead. Would the alliance really want a pissy-pants piloting their strongest weapon against the empire?

No, Voltron is only for big boys(and girls) who know how to use the restroom.

Why does Lance pose like this?

Lance was the trans one this whole time

kek

But Keith is completely litterbox trained! It's Lance who doesn't know how to use the toilet.

He's the most feminine character in the series.

>Keith should pee himself on stage where everyone can see
But user, that's hot

Klinefelter syndrome.

To taunt me, specifically, into lust.

>sexualizing a 19 year old

Same reason he does everything else, for attention.

Lance is the trap to Pidge's reverse trap.

That's a good dreamworks face.

t. Tumblr

I bet he'd just shrug it off.

Lance is in touch with his feminine side.

If you combine Lance's personality with Keith's appearance what would you have?

He is a desperate bimbo.

Did Keith have to read that book about why it's not alright to touch yourself in public with the autistic girl Sup Forums loves to post when he was growing up?

An unholy abomination that must be destroyed and something much closer to the threads' slut Keith meme.

Keith has resting bitchface. Lance has resting bimbo pose.

Jesus christ, he's like a woman.

>Lotor: SAY HELLO YO YOUR PRECIOUS *zap* BLACK *zap* PALADIN! *zap*

Ha ha, time for Kuron!

It'll be just like Lotor's birthday episode with the space olympics and angel's food cake.

Lotor would be such an enjoyable character if he was a hammy villain.

There's no difference.

Reminder that Kuron is for bullying his dirty unkept hair

True.

>Ezor: Oh should I say Keith the GALRA!
Ezor could be his Iago.

>Sup Forums constantly memes that Lance would be better as a gril
>actually start paying attention to Lance
>"holy shit he basically is"
Ha ha, the transformation into full Lancefaggotry is almost complete.

He just wants to bridal carried.

Dick sucking ability:

Lotor > Shiro/Kuron > Alfor (Zarkon ONLY) > Ezor

I have always been aware of Lance being into girly shit but I don't know about the Sup Forums memes.

>1 hour
>96 posts
>21 IPs

Unusually slow night tonight, eh lads?

I would actually like Lance if he had been a grill.

Same.