Is there any Sup Forums related media where a dub is better or at least equal to the original language?

Is there any Sup Forums related media where a dub is better or at least equal to the original language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCW3liFbnCk
youtube.com/watch?v=XZVy57ZZA8o
youtube.com/watch?v=SQju-K7AOmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nH4KG8rOklw
youtube.com/watch?v=ckwgbtWMZeE
youtube.com/watch?v=hra5T0Zwy5E
youtube.com/watch?v=nR7l6P8qXr0
youtube.com/watch?v=NhUjvHGt8DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dxxx7uD_9Zg&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=mzlvvYQAVK4
youtube.com/watch?v=rq_Tw11bdLA
youtube.com/watch?v=MXrnANyPCiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drawn Together had the some of the best Spanish lines ever put to a script.

Wulin Warriors
:^)

The original Hungarian dub of The Flintstones had their characters talk like Dr. Seuss with rhymes and puns every episode.

>The Simpsons
>Samurai Jack
>Spectacular Spiderman
>Avatar
>DuckTales
>pretty much all the 90s Warner cartoons
All of them equal or even better in latino.

Finnish dub of Disney's cartoons are gr8:
youtube.com/watch?v=HCW3liFbnCk
youtube.com/watch?v=XZVy57ZZA8o

The Finnish Robin Hood dub was poorly recorded.

I was thinking of the 90s cartoons.

Some 90's/early 00's cartoons and movies sound better to me in my native language than in english. But I think that's more because I grew up with them sounding like that, so it feels more natural to me. I hardly ever watch the dubbed version of new cartoons any longer, because it sounds weird to me now, after getting used to watching them in english. It's like watching a dubbed anime. It just feels weird.

Estonian?

Nah, danish. But I think it's a relatively common thing.

Drawn Together's Latin Spanish dub was so good Spain used it as well (and they usually dub everything with their accent).

Same with Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs.

I don't know shit about Spanish, so the accent thing is new to me.

ONDA VITAL

Latin spanish Spongebob was god tier

Get out and never return.

I second this, I watch everything in English but I'm ok with leaving the Simpsons dub on TV, it's just good

youtube.com/watch?v=SQju-K7AOmQ

Japanese Ed Edd n Eddy
youtube.com/watch?v=nH4KG8rOklw

>no el baile de la esponja

Finnish dub of Aladdin is considered to be, at the very least, equal to the original. However, I would argue it's even better.

For me all pre-2013 Albanian dubbed cartoons are more enjoyable than original dub, just because of the large variety of voices + shitton of Albanian puns and inside Albanian jokes everywhere, this more notably with Shrek Alb dub, where they even put various dialects not only the standard language

Came here to post this.

Pelle Svanslös movie from 1981 has an awesome Finnish dub.

Why dub Ling-Ling? The character already speaks a nonsense Asian language

Bump

Latin american spanish sounds so goofy to european spanish speakers (and vice versa) that it counts as added comedic value.

It's like a thick british accent; instant comedy.

Mucha Lucha, Juniper Lee, Jake Long and KND had pretty strong latin-spanish dubs.
Gravity Falls also has a goddamn good latin spanish dub.
better than the original... well, depends, but on pair for sure.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ckwgbtWMZeE
Most older stuff dubbed in Swedish is extremely good, especially Disney stuff.

But nowadays there's only like 3-4 voiceactors working in Sweden doing all the dubs for every single cartoon

Friendly reminder that Walt Disney's favourite voice for Snow White is from the Swedish 1938 dub of said movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=hra5T0Zwy5E
youtube.com/watch?v=nR7l6P8qXr0

European spanish pre-13th season Homer is great. The best bit is the actor using a normal, believably real-world voice instead of the usual falsettos, and still making him sound hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=NhUjvHGt8DQ

Fun fact: the actor (who died in 2000) also had dubbed KITT in Knight Rider, and reprised his role for pic related and that other one parody scene

That'd be pre-12th season

German Scar best Scar
youtube.com/watch?v=dxxx7uD_9Zg&t=1s

almost anything the italians dub is better than the source material

Walt would roll in his grave if he had seen what Sweden has become.

Samurai Pizza Cats.

anime, yeah, but the English dub is legitimately better than the original. Even people in Japan think so

>Even people in Japan think so
I highly doubt that, mate

uh yeah, they do. By now, it's niche, but it had a pretty decent fanbase in Japan.

Might be because the original anime was kinda...meh. Nothing terribly special about it. I think even one of the creators of the anime likes the English dub better

>gf better than the original
no thanks, the pig is called pato (duck) and they pronounce Mabel Mah-bell, disgusting, and the jokes are more childish, a little cringy at times
Yep
Also true
Still watch the simpsons in Spanish sometimes, it doesn't feel wrong or sound wrong like with other shows

So annoying that the lips don't match the spoken words

Brazilian "Hellfire" is kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzlvvYQAVK4

Supposedly, people at Disney who supervised the production of Aladdin's foreign dubs claimed that Hungarian Iago was best Iago.

>The Simpsons
Not really. There are some lines that are better in Spanish, like "yo antes estaba en onda...", but in general the English version is better. I have watched the first ten seasons to see which one is better and the English version won.
>Samurai Jack
Can't comment on this one. I watched like less than ten episodes when I was a kid and a couple years ago I watched the complete series in English, so I remember nothing of the dub.
>Spectacular Spiderman
Never seen it.
>Avatar
Agree.
>DuckTales
I'm currently watching DuckTales in English, I have never seen anything about it in Spanish, except for the opening and it sucks.

I can give you Ghost Stories, but no way in hell any other english adaptation is even remotely good

>Gravity Falls also has a goddamn good latin spanish dub. better than the original...
No. The dub is awful. It has stupid decisions on translations like "qué mal" instead of touché. While I don't like Pato, I understand why they translated it like that. The voices are terrible, except for Dipper and Wendy. All of this make it absolutely unenjoyable, maybe you like because you have low standards.

The highest point of german dubbing in world's history.

youtube.com/watch?v=rq_Tw11bdLA
The golden age of the Simpsons when Tonino Accolla used to improvise the best parts of the dialogue, there will never be an homer quite like his, bless his soul
PIZZICOTTINA BEST

have you even seen Samurai Pizza Cats?

Latin Spanish Digimon is God-tier.

since we're at it, Cody's singing voice, man, we never found out who it was, but he's great
youtube.com/watch?v=MXrnANyPCiU