6. Black Panther
7. Tony Stark
8. Blue Marvel
9. Bruce Banner
10. Amadeus Cho

Other urls found in this thread:

nobelprize.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You forgot leader M.O.D.O.K Egghead and every other super smart villain of the week.

Eh, might as well list Mad Thinker, Wizard, Red Ghost, etc, etc there. I went with people with actual feats.

0. Moon Girl

Reed said Tony was in #2 - probably.

That's at least partly because of Extremis, which should have put him in the #1 position, really.

But then, why isn't MODOK, whose brain is hundreds of times larger than any of the others'?
Why isn't the Leader, whose gamma-powered brain is the equivalent of the Hulk's insane power?
And, yes, the Mad Thinker. One of the few supervillains who never got a real name. But then, neither did the Mandarin, whose brain contains the sum total of the technological knowledge of an entire alien race.

Maker of course should also score high, since his brain can change and adapt just like his body.
And how about the High Evolutionary? His brain is literally 100,000 years ahead of everybody else's.

What I love especially is how there is not a single woman on there. Not even one. And the Asians come in at the very bottom. Yeah... right.

Oh! Hey!

1. Lunella Lafayette
2. Hank Pym
3. Ult!Reed
4. Doctor DOOM
5. Mr. Sinister
6. Black Panther
7. Tony Stark
8. Blue Marvel
9. Bruce Banner
10. Amadeus Cho

Reed isn't in the universe anymore, after all.

...Wait. Hank Pym is supposed to be smarter than Doctor Doom?

genius is performative. if they were half as smart as they posture themselves to be they would be much more successful.

>Moon Gurl not in #1.
She solved the Inhuman war with the muties.

The reason these attempts at ranking characters are shit is because it's easier to tell than show, since no comic book writer is actually a genius. So you can say that some character possesses some awesome abilities yet never actually showcase them and some autismos will go mad arguing about where the character fits.

Doom's better at criticizing and refining the tech and theories of others than he is at making landmark breakthroughs himself.

She did?

Who is the smartest Villains in the marvel universe?

her and Bishop. he used his power to invent a machine to eliminate the terrigen in the atmosphere. she looked at his blueprints and came up with a portable design that wasn't the size of a semitrailer

Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Hank Pym, Prof. Xavier

>Bishop

Forge. Not Bishop. Dude. Come on. Forge isn't even black.

>no comic book writer is actually a genius

Ain't that the goddamn truth.

That is cool. She needs more moments of that.

1. Valeria Richards
2. Reed Richards
3. Doctor Doom
4. Ultimate Reed Richards
5a. Hank Pym
5b. Tony Stark
5c. Bruce Banner
8. Black Panther
9. Blue Marvel
10. Amadeus Cho

I will say that categorizing is way better than just ranking them.

>What I love especially is how there is not a single woman on there. Not even one. And the Asians come in at the very bottom. Yeah... right.
Fuck off tumblr

So... anyone who is not a racist and sexist is "Tumblr"?

(Which is funny, because I have encountered the most insanely racist and sexist people on Tumblr.)

No, but seriously: only white males need apply?

Take a look at the Nobel winners, research teams and people responsible for scietific breakthroughs. The vast majority of them are white males, so...

Ugh ... seriously, why are you so fucking racist??

and the vast majority of recent Nobel winners are Asian

Eh, depends. More than nlacks, but a bit less than whites. Take a look here: nobelprize.org/

The ones that matter (chem, physics, etc, etc) are divided between whites and asians.

To be honest mate, it was done really poorly in the comic. He scribbled a vague design on the ground with a stick. She scribbled another one and he started going on about how she made it more efficient.

It was literally vague drawings in the dirt.

>Nobel winners
>research teams and scientific breakthroughs (which require funding)
the point I'm getting at here is "X is better than Y at Z" is a self-fulfilling prophecy when the scenario involves humans paying other humans to do things.
and while you can argue there's nothing wrong with relying on past evidence, humans jumped on the whole 'women are forbidden from doing important menstuff' pretty early, right around when agriculture was invented in most cultures. so that's several thousand years of confirmation-bias.

even the racial thing is highly questionable since it speaks more of the might of the roman ad later british powers of conquest than it does of their genius, since its the richest nations that produce the most science and conquest was how a nation got its riches once they reached the limits growth they can accomplish with their own territory and resources

Fuck formulas and shit, drawings are all we need bakka! Remember when Stark used to draw whole blueprints for his suits and had to account for all factors, ie didn't just magically create shit? Geniusesback then were actually written as real people, not wizards...

>data doesn't count 'cause racism
Really user, really?

it was made worse by how Medusa not only agreed but pulled the trigger herself when they explained to her that if they don't axe the second cloud in a matter of days all the mutants will die.
The whole war was hinged on the assumption that because Medusa was holding out for an M-Pox cure, she would defend the cloud to the death so the X-Men had to strike first without tipping her off. Which just plain wasn't the case. So the whole war could have been avoided had Beast just told her the situation change.

Let's have a good old top 10 thread
Top 10 biggest Faggots on Sup Forums

data should be closely scrutinized for variables which influence the outcome, less we mistake light reflected from the moon for light produced by the moon

you counted me twice. clearly I deserve a higher ranking.

Why am i faggot?

I was suggesting that we don't need a ranking system.

It can also mean that you are such faggot that you take two spots

You are faggot by association

That doesn't make sense?

tfw not a faggot

shut up faggot

Yeah, nice try, but that's not the same thing and you know it. You cannot turn back the clock 2 millenia to explain the absence of black folks in academics. When the field is compromised mostly by whites (Americans, Europeans and Jews) and Asians, then it stands to reason that these people dominate the field. You cannot just blame "muh poor Africa" and "muh colonialism" to disregard the facts.

1. Moon Girl
2. Riri Williams
3. Black Panther
-------- Massive Gap --------
4. All the out dated bleach monkey characters

Pretty sad that while Asians & Whites are achieving things in the real world, blacks have to look to comic books for "achievements". I guess representation does matter for the underachievers... How else are they going to feel like productive members of society?

Agreed.

>1. Lunella Lafayette

This pisses me off.
Not because she's female.
Not because she's Black.
No. It pisses me off because she's a goddamn child.

there's no ranking, they're all as smart as the writer needs him to be for the plot to progress