Deadpool 2 production shut down

cbr.com/deadpool-2-production-halted-stunt-person-death/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&view=list

It's over

Wow, some dumbass stunt double doesn't wear a helmet and now Deadpool doesnt get a sequel.

Its sad but it was her fault for not wearing a helmet.

It's not over, they just have to make sure that they didn't fail to meet safety guidelines.

I wish it would get shut down for making domino ugly and hairy. She was waifu tier

Good.

Reminder that race switching killed someone.

>Deadpool doesnt get a sequel.
No it will. They'll just have to shut down production while they investigate the accident. Happened in the Maze Runner when Dylan O'Brien went face surfing

>highly supervised employee wasn't wearing safety gear
>dies
>It's the employee's fault

Hoo boy, you've got a lot to learn before you grow up and enter the work force.

Well this sucks

>and now Deadpool doesnt get a sequel.

I am OK with this from what I have seen so far

Black domino is superior to old and busted domino though

I truly do feel sorry for what has happened, but one thing crosses my mind: Could Domino's stupid afro be the reason why the stunt double wasnt wearing a helmet?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

I hope they put a meta joke in this scene where Deadpool looks at the camera and says something like "someone could get hurt doing a stunt like that."

this is a hard pill to swallow

No, because then they'd just put an afro wig over a helmet

Dead niggers I don't care

I think thats pushing it too far user, and I dont think Ryan would be comfortable with it either. She'll get a mention in the credits for certain though

>No, because then they'd just put an afro wig over a helmet

not if the director of photography thought it looked bad

RACE SWAPPING KILLED THE DEAPOOL FILM

That would be in such bad taste, they would never do it

Yes.

Yeah , I hated that race change. I mean, she is still unbelievably hot, but she is not Domino

RACE SWAPPING KILLS!

>Ugly man faced mulatto
>Black or better
If you're going Black, at least keep her hot

What if he makes the joke, then finishes it with "in loving memory of [whatever the negress's name is]"?

Her name is Robert Paulson.

If you wanted to come out about being gay then at least do it in front of your parents and not me

Except it wouldn't look bad.

You're really grasping at straws to force your meme.

Her face is trash, though. I realize autists are faceblind, but still

WOAH, I didnt know they were making a sequel to Spiderman Homecoming

Its still in poor taste, user

That's in such bad taste, he's sure to do it.

She wasn't allowed to wear a helmet because of the character, dumbass.

Guy who originally brought it up, was only thinking out loud and never intended to start the "raceswapping killed" thing.

Have you ever seen what an afro puff looks like on top of a standard issue motorcycle helmet?

word on the street is she was not aloud to wear a helmet during her scenes because of her giant afro

someone is gonna get sued for this

Someone needs to use twitter or whatever social media Ryan Reynolds uses to get ahold of him and tell him about the idea, just in case he didn't think about it.

At the very least, they wouldn't have used that particular stunt driver. So unless it was the vehicle or the environment, a death could have been avoided.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Ryan is too nice of a guy to try that, and FOX surely doesnt want the flack from it either. At best, expect a scene where Deadpool says good things about a stunt double

Relax, user. All I want is for someone to pitch him the idea and see what he says.

Remember Catowoman in TDKR?
Even if she was white and with a different hairdo, the main girl never wears a helmet while riding a bike in action movies.

Safett isn't sexy for Hollywood

>aloud

wait did she have alot of hair or a hearing problem?

fucking idiot

The hair covered up her ears and she didn't hear people telling her to put on a helmet.

I wonder how bad it would look if the stuntpeople wore green helmets, they did two camera passes to get the background, and then emulated the motion by the helmetless actor in a more controlled environment, compositing the shots together.

>one (1) motorcycle accident
>production grinds to a halt

And yet justice league still kept going after Snyder's daughter died

hey, dummy, I was making fun of the idiot who confused ALLOWED and ALOUD
I didnt care to know bout her hair

its hair. it compacts. Did your mother try to drown you in the bathtub when you were young and hold you under long enough for brain damage but not enough to finish the job?

I wasn't aware Snyder's daughter was actually IN the production.

what a fucking relief.

She didn't die because of the film saftey regulation, ya silly amphibian poster

>bout

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

it's ABOOT

fuckoff you flippy headed canuck

Looking at this thread reminds me, we've had an increase in Grammar Nazi's lately for whatever reason. Weird

It's one autist I think. Like Barneyfag just don't pay it attention and it'll leave

I think it was just one guy, then a couple more copied his shtick.

racist.

will deadpool make a refrence to her in the movie

There's been a big influx of nazis in general recently.

I see what you did there.

I might agree if she was ACTUALLY black.

I'm just here for the Living Space, honest

>shutting down for an investigation into safety and shit

Like they'd literally let $800 million slip away. If they could get away with it Hollywood would literally ressurect their corpse to get the movie on track.

Anyone that honestly believes it just got cancelled is a contrarian wishful idiot.