So this show is pretty much Family Guy now, right?

So this show is pretty much Family Guy now, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxurk7z_AQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP Crocubot.

More like Mr Pickles.

No, but the level to which they are relying on random gore this season is kind of annoying. It doesn't feel very Rick and Morty.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxurk7z_AQo
They always were.

What did Crocubot do to Rick to deserve that?

He literally did not do anything wrong and was cool guy yet Rick made fun of him then murdered him in a drunken death trap.

I don't know but for some reason watching that jetpack assholes death really threw me off

Are we seriously going to pretend they showed blood for the first time in this episode?

Are we all just pretending to be retarded or did it become legitimate.

Newsflash: Rick is an amoral nihilist. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. And he doesn't even care enough about himself to not murder a council entirely composed of himself.

This has been going on since the first season.
Remember when that hobo blew up over the country?

>season 1 had gorey alien murder
>season 2 had gorey cat people (also alien) murder

Glad to know that you didn't watch the show, retard.

you are fucking retarded

2 episodes vs 4 episodes in a row you fucking retard

The only thing that threw me off was how Rick looked horrified like the rest of them.
They can't even get their own don't-give-a-fuck asshole right.

Nothing new here really, the show has always had a touch of gore. Nothing on the level of Mister Pickles. Although I must admit, even for Rick this was a tad harsh (even though he was drunk). Sure the Vindicators were douches, but they were still heroes, especially to Morty. So because of another drunken bender brought on by Rick's jealousy, hes murdered several people, and further steered Morty to a life of self destructive nihilism

Yeah, that's kind of the point.

Rick was surprised because he got blackout drunk and created a deathtrap, one that he himself was at risk of succumbing to

Yeah, because OP had a valid arguement complaining about it being done four times in a row instead of just having gorey violence in general, right?

I'd ask for you to stop being so damn stupid, but judging by your response I doubt that you'd even let anything sink in that could cause you to better yourself.

In fairness, that shit with the hobo was far less mean spirited. The events that lead up to the exploding hobo were about salvaging the situation and then rescuing Morty and the puffy vagina.

Here Rick just straight up Morty's heroes for shits and giggles. So there may have been gore before but this season really goes the extra mile to have it strike below the belt.

straight up murders*

Rick has been shown to give fucks plenty of times before now. He's not the nihilistic sociopath that people often make him out to be.

The female writers of this season would seem to disagree.

The show jumped the shark.

>mean spirited

Jesus Christ, what have you been doing? Writing Crocubot shipping fanfiction based entirely on the promos?

Mean-spirited?

I can't tell from pretending to be retarded from just being retarded anymore.

The only thing that can beat Rick is Rick
You'd be scared too if you had no recollection of what you made and also forgot your portal gun