Dan Harmon

This guy must be a fucking WRECK to work around. God damn, why are people like this?

Context: Ryan Ridley has been addressing peoples concerns on social media. Dan Harmon is being a faggot.

Harmon's an alcoholic with obvious mental issues he's like only ok at keeping from flaring up. You can like his work but dude is kind of a wreak?

he might've cleaned up some, i haven't followed him in a few years

Shit this just seems to be Harmon talking about people not knowing how production on a tv show works. A writers credit on a show like rick and morty doesn't mean that much about what they put into the episode.

Congratulations, chucklefucks. There's gonna be an entire cringeworthy episode dedicated to Rick and Summer fighting an entire planet full of anime-loving ferdora-wearing neckbeards because you couldn't keep your filthy mitts off of your goddamn keyboards.

>twitter
I miss the old Internet when Twitter didn't exist.

This dude should be removed from production of the show, promptly. Most of the Rick and Morty-ness comes from Justin. Harmon isn't clever, doesn't understand the genre, and is an absolute wreck of a humanbeing.

It's literally the most useless platform for social media. The only thing it's good at is ruining lives.

All Dan has left to his name is a meme cartoon and I think he knows that. Getting kicked off his show again would destroy him.

Why anyone would opt-in to work with this crazed maniac is beyond me. I mean, I get it, he had the deal with [AS] on the table, not Justin. So in the end I guess it worked out for the community, even if we only had 1.5 season of quality episodes. But this man destroys everything he touches. He is actually incapable of teamwork without it ending in absolute despair for everyone. Just look at what happened on the set of Community.

Such a sorry excuse for a human being. kys harmon.

>I'm new at being an easily manipulated piece of shit virtue signalling for approval by people actively trying to destroy the world, please forgive me
No, Dan.

this guy is so fucking delusional. he thinks he can just have a weird outrage on twitter and then immediately apologize and shit just works out

he does this like 4 times a day

It's like he's Rick but with none of the interesting stuff and he's real so by default he's worse.

He's like Rick if you took away the wittyness, intellect and charm. Oh wait, that just leaves a sad alcoholic.

The post apoc episode basically is what you just described already, too late.

I can't read Twitter. Can someone sum this up for me?

what the fuck are you talking about click the picture and read it.

Do you think it eats at him? The fact that when he tried to depict a strong, independent woman who don't need no man, the glorious feminist heroine whose only fault is just caring too darn much, in his last show, Community, the actress that was playing her herself forced the writers to make her a complete ditz that's literally the worst?

Fans are fuming at Pickle Rick and blaming the new female writer who was credited on the episode, Ridley's doing damage control, Harmon's all "fuck them, bunch of nazi misogynists"

I mean Ridley's damage control is a more polite, "Fuck you, nazi misogynists.".

Great way to avoid any actual criticism I guess.

There were threads on Sup Forums where anons were both bitching about the female writing credit weeks before the episodes aired and planning to have a "concerned conversation" about the episodes and how "terrible" they are before they saw them asking things like, "Why are all the episodes so bad all of a sudden, I wonder what the common denominator would be?"

What they don't understand not being in the industry is how the writing process actually works.

What they also don't understand is Sup Forums is a public site and people in the industry can see them and share this shit with each other for laughs.

Well he is correct in that they fail as a team, and it's good to remind people that a writer doesn't get carte blanche do to whatever they want on any episode where they contributed the most.

I listened to Harmontown for about a year solid and it seemed like in every episode Dan made a powerful and convincing argument as to why he's a piece of shit and why everyone should hate him.

He's quite the gifted orator and persuasive speaker because after a year of that I now think he's a piece of shit and I hate him.

I respect Harmon too much to disagree with him.

I wondered where that came from. Brita became almost a completely different character than she was in Season 1. Entertaining, but it seemed to come out of nowhere.

I got confused with the last tweet. The way Harmon apologized to Ryan made me think there was a major fuck up in his part that I missed. Thanks anyways

Ignorance is will always be bliss.