Hey Sup Forums can we have a Courage thread? I've had a terrible month

Hey Sup Forums can we have a Courage thread? I've had a terrible month

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R40SHwcM3wQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Tex2AN3rI
youtube.com/watch?v=oY2KnW19Tls
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=63511
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know about you but thicc courage always cheers me up.

My god.

Why would you do this to my dick?

T-thanks I just broke down

What happened?

My house got broken in while I was on vacation. They stole a lot of valuables, including consoles, TVs, antiques and our family's car.
What gets me the most is that the thieves took my art portfolio that I was supposed to submit to a school for September, and that was a year's worth of studies, concepts and personal sketches, to which I can't bring back. And now I gotta start from scratch for a whole year, because I know that the school can't pass off a great artist just to save a spot for one exception whose portfolio got stolen.

Damn, that sucks.

COURAGE IS NOT FOR SEXUAL!
DELET!

user, I know it gets hard, but I believe in you.

This here's MY half of that lint. That's YOUR half of the lint.

You remember that and we won't have no problems.

>that episode where things got weird

youtube.com/watch?v=R40SHwcM3wQ

>took my art portfolio

The other shit, while it is unfortunate that it got taken, I can understand... but why the fuck would they bother taking your art portfolio? That's just plain fucking evil, dude. I hope that it wasn't someone you know, and I hope that those cunts are brought to justice.

Now this is one disgusting post

Thank you user

Yeah same, I could understand taking expensive things, so that it's possible to make quick money, but an art portfolio is baffling to me. God knows what they're doing to my work as of now, and I get paranoid over this. Guess I have to work for another year...
What's worse is that the Police are handling the car situation the worst way possible:
>Hey please help my car was stolen
>"Can't do anything about it since it has an Italian number plate lol"
>Hello, Italian Police, my car was stolen
>"That shit was stolen in France, so it's not our problem lol"
It's the worst

Might have taken it by "accident", you have to remember burglars generally only stay in the house for a few minutes and basically "Arm Drag" surfaces into bags a s a result, they don't check if something is valuable at location, if the portfolio was near something that is obviously valuable or in a Home office it gets taken with that stuff.

"Take everything that isn't nailed down" ISN'T a exaggeration when dealing with "low" burglars, they literally just take EVERYTHING they can in 5 minutes without regards to value, because you gotta act fast and it is easier to sort through shit later, of course these days that CAN backfire if you end up getting a (Non-Cellphone) GPS tracker in the loot without noticing, but that is a essentially non-factor, but still enough that some rings have a "Target items only" policy.

Between the vacation and the fact the got the car it sound like a Prowler gang, which means OPs house had probably been scouted out, which mean i'd wager that the portfolio was with the important Money stuff or that they noticed that you treated it like it was important and assumed it was valuable when scouting out the place.

Oww. I didn't think this type of thing could get to me anymore.

Best music from Courage, anons?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Tex2AN3rI

>sounded like a Prowler gang
That's what we're speculating too. When we came back, we've found that all the entrances in our house were broken, and that one particular window was smashed. And that window was protected with tight shutters, which means that they most likely used a crowbar to pry it open.
The investigators even found a torch with our family's name in it on the floor of the garage.... but here's the thing- before we left we made sure to remove batteries from anything that is powered by batteries, and hid them in a specific location. So how did they manage to find the right batteries that was hidden in a specific place? It's possible that this was done by someone we must've known that has been a guest in our house before.. and that's what terrifies me.
Good taste user, I've always loved the classic Katz theme,
youtube.com/watch?v=oY2KnW19Tls

oh jeez, Rule 63 Courage is cute

Someone did write greentext R63 Courage x user.

>that ost when the tower falls and Dr. Zalost does one final attempt to get courage

fuck man, i love that episode.

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=63511

No
NO

That's what makes Prowlers Prowlers, they do the research and watch their target for quite some time, it is fully possible they had someone hear you talk about the hiding place or go "Did you remember to take out the batteries?" when walking to the car before you left and that is all the need to know that it is hidden, and then by your behavior and map make a educated guess to the hiding place, it also might be someone you know who talked about it carelessly out in public. that said i kinda understand your worry, having your home being broken is a traumatic experience.

And yeah, mapping out the inside before a strike is standard procedure and with Social Media is easier then ever, even before it was fairly easy to research the basic blueprint of most houses, especially since neighborhoods tend to share the same basic design within them, people are nowhere NEAR as secretive as they think they are, nor as original with hiding places.

Thanks user!

Oh joy. A Courage thread ruined by gay shit on the first post. Just dropping off the (you) you were expecting and I'll be on my way.

gonna need a link

My condolences user. Having your hard work taken away like that is awful.

maybe they liked the artstyle?

>The music when Baby Rat runs off after being rescued
Jesus, how can a fucking three second clip of music be so heartbreaking?