Where tf is he!?!

Gone Manhuntin'

Fighting Marvin

>tf
Why are you typing like that?
Do you have water on the brain?

In my heart.

ask to dr bluck cock

I already told you a thousand times. J'onn ended up in 31st century Metropolis, got rich as fuck making stargates, and started up a new superhero group after three teenagers saved him from assassins.

RJ Brande was a dirty Durlan

I dunno, but I sure do hope we get a noir detective story set in frontier space covering it.

This

Much better than the J'onn origin

The real question is, where were his fans when his book came out?

>06/2015: Martian Manhunter #1 -- 40,239 (+ 66.8%) [37,003]
>07/2015: Martian Manhunter #2 -- 24,957 (- 32.6%)
>08/2015: Martian Manhunter #3 -- 22,540 (- 9.7%)
>09/2015: Martian Manhunter #4 -- 19,738 (- 12.4%)
>10/2015: Martian Manhunter #5 -- 18,416 (- 6.7%)
>11/2015: Martian Manhunter #6 -- 17,038 (- 7.5%)
>12/2015: Martian Manhunter #7 -- 15,962 (- 6.3%)
>01/2016: Martian Manhunter #8 -- 18,655 (+ 16.9%)
>02/2016: Martian Manhunter #9 -- 17,938 (- 3.8%)
>03/2016: Martian Manhunter #10 -- 13,761 (- 23.3%)
>04/2016: Martian Manhunter #11 -- 15,269 (+ 11.0%)
>05/2016: Martian Manhunter #12 -- 12,555 (- 17.8%)

It was ass.

X-fags still buy the books even though they've been garbage for years.

X-Fags have stockholm syndrome

And yet they continue to get books because of it while all five of MMH's fans cry nonstop yet don't support the book.

And what do they have to show for it? I'm much happier with J'onn not showing up than them continuing whatever the fuck Williams was turning him into.

I stuck with the series. I wasn't a fan of New 52 Martian Manhunter, but the series did him justice.

Wasn't a fan of all the changes it made to his history, but I tried to put the butthurt fan in me aside, and judge it on its merits as a story, rather than if it perfectly aligned with my concept of the character. And it was an enjoyable story.

Personally I don't care where he is. Hated him ever since what he did to The Pearl. She just wanted to live the life she was given and he refused to let her.

They should do some kind of Visions-esgue deconstruction miniseries...

*deconstructive

God no. They should just collect his mini series into trades and finish collecting the Ostrander run and be done.

remember when Rob Williams fooled Sup Forums that he was a great writer? His current stuff isn't as good.

He went out for a job.

wasn't this already that? The entire premise of the book was J'onn was split up into all his different archetypes (and a qt latiina for some reason) and he literally has to pull himself together to stop a Martian Invasion that he was the vanguard for.

Xfags have waned though. The series rarely stay above 50k into the double digit issues anymore

brutal

>Long time B-lister doesn't sell as well as popular mainstays
>"You guys obviously didn't support the book!"

Fuck you and you're finger pointing. Not every experimental book featuring a B-lister gets the attention it deserves. DC's lack of marketing is just as much to blame. Putting the onus completely on MMH fans like that, when there are critically acclaimed books that still get cancelled isn't just disingenuous, it's complete bullshit.

Most of the blame for MH's slide into irrelevance is on the heads of the people at DC who just didn't care about him or who were too incompetent to do anything good with him. However, what's done is done, and right now the character has been so unpopular for so long that it would be bad business to try to revitalize him at this point.

A side effect of the lack of attention the character has gotten over the years from fans or DC is that he has received very little updating since the Silver Age, which is why he has so much baggage such as e.g. a bloated repertoire of superpowers and an incredibly dated costume. Updating his look and streamlining his powerset will have to happen if he ever gets a chance at a prominent media spot again(he probably won't get that chance)

I was amazed at how well that actually worked.

Decline is normal but what the hell happened in Issue 9 to turn THAT many people who had stuck with the series off?

What are you talking about? His costume is fine and they've already streamlined his powerset. For fucks sake he used to be a precog! And he got updated by Dematties and Ostrander already.

>I'm much happier with J'onn not showing up than them continuing whatever the fuck Williams was turning him into.
Your a piece of worthless fucking shit.

He's one of the main characters on one of DCs TV shows right now, so he's not exactly getting no media spotlight.

How?

You mean that shitty Supergirl show? I forgot that was still on. Does anyone watch it?

Seriously, did anyone like this run?

I liked it, I don't know why I stopped reading after it switched over to Mars

But seriously what was the point of this book? In the end did everything that happened was just in some psychic hallucination in J'onn's mind?

He's not even one of the more popular B/C listers.

People just have nostalgia about the DCAU and don't like Cyborg on the JL. A dozen people total actually care about J'onn as a character. He has never been able to hold a solo. He got streamlined already by DeMatteis and Ostrander, he's in the shitty Supergirl show and was in the DCAU. His costumes are fine.

He's just not popular as a solo character among comic fans and never will be.

He's literally the only good part about it

Getting fucked over by movie synergy like the rest of the DCU was up until Rebirth.
Didn't stop Ant-Man from getting a movie. The nigger had two solo issues to himself, and adding Hank and Eric's issue count onto it doesn't help much.

What the Supergirl show really needs is COMET.

What it needs is to be cancelled

9 had the Neal Adams variant and 11 had the jrjr variant.
Also the series had lost all momentum by then, could' be ended it in 10 issues

No you can't tell me you don't want a show to do a romance between a Super Powered Alien Woman and a Horse who sometimes turns into a man.

Variants explain some of it, but it was pretty consistently 17-20k and then suddenly major drop off. Though if the story felt dragged out that would explain it.