Okay, so, weird request

Okay, so, weird request.

There was a show I used to watch at a old woman's house when she babysat me back in 1989. "Nicolae and I". Very low budget.

The gist of each episode was that Richard, a teenager, would have a problem- bullies, a test, being accused of drugs, whatever, and his parents would shout- and the parents did nothing but shout- biblical advice at him while calling him a sinner.

He would try that advice- "Turn the other cheek", "Be honest", "Be forgiving", and things would always go wrong for him, ending with his parents beating him. Like, throwing him against the wall so hard the camera shook beating him.

Then at the end, Nicolae, a little stickman drawing in a notebook would explain that the lesson never works. It wasn't animated, it was just drawn in a static pose, then a very bored, almost monotone voice would 'speak' for him.

The last video I saw was Richard being shot by his father for not forgiving a bully fast enough, and burning in hell because, as Satan explained, his parents prayed for him to burn in hell and that's all that mattered.

I've tried finding Ms. Gophard, or whatever her name is. My parents don't remember her name or phone number. I'm just trying to figure out if anyone else has seen this show.

Other urls found in this thread:

wossarem.deviantart.com/art/Totally-Screencapped-Step-by-Step-648946862
youtube.com/watch?v=hahuZ277QEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is like how a creepypasta story starts and I don't like where you're taking us OP

Well, this isn't freaky at all
I've definitely not seen this show, user

Are you sure this "show" you're describing isn't something that actually happened to you and you're not just subconsciously repressing it because you couldn't handle the traumatic events of your childhood?

I swear, not a creepypasta. I'm trying to figure out if there was actually a show like this or if it was just an old woman trying to fuck with a five year old.

One episode I remember is the one where Richard's parents are constantly hitting him, slapping him, beating him with belts, and he's asking "what'd I do", but they never answer him. It was just, 20 or so minutes of him getting beaten worse and worse as he tried to do chores around the house.

At the end, he asks Nicolae why his parents hurt him so much, and we see a drawn Nicolae just shrugging, with a voice-over saying, "I guess they like to."

Then Richard says that he did everything they asked him to do, and Nicolae went on a long rant about how obedience to parents or God was meaningless, because they'll both punish you whenever they feel like it.

The episodes never had any titles or numbers, so I don't know which one that was.

Wait, I remember that show. The daycare I went to showed that everytime and nothing else.

One episode that pretty much fucked me up for a while was the one where he's at school, and a bunch of cops just start beating him, then he's at home with no explanation and his parents are hitting him and screaming that drugs are a sin while he's yelling he never had drugs.

One really disturbing thing is that sometimes while his parents are beating him and screaming, he looks at the camera and says 'help'. He looked really scared, too.

I remember this show too. They used to play it like right after school circa 92 or 93. In retrospect that's a terrifying cartoon to show kids.

Holy shit.

The creepiest thing for me was that, in the sunday school I went to, we had this big pile of vhs tapes we could watch- superbook, adventures in odyssey, that sort of thing. I remember the tapes for Nicolae and I were just generic black tapes.

The last one I saw was one where Richard finds his dad's gun and asks Nicolae if this will really make the pain go away, and Nicolae has this big head with a big smile when he says "I've never lied to you."

I didn't see the end, because our teacher came in, saw a video of Richard holding a gun to his head, and turned it off. The next sunday, the tapes were all gone.

I don't remember OP's episode where Richard dies and goes to hell, though.

After doing some Google-Fu, I think I found a screenshot? I kind of remember the show, but I couldn't have been more than 4 or 5 at the time.

If it's the show I'm thinking of, I remember an episode where he had a German Shepard that bit one of his friends, so his parents had it put down; and it was his fault for having friends over without their permission.

I always thought Nicolae was pretty neat. He wasn't animated, but he wasn't static. His pose would change with each jump cut. Like, Richard just drew a new one each time. Nicolae had the best jokes.

That's a fake-ass screenshot if I ever saw one. How a show from the 80's is in 1080p? Entire thing is just a terribly upscaled stock photo with a shitty filter on it - EXCEPT for the character who is CLEARLY just drawn in in Photoshop as he is much smoother than everything else.

Fuck off, and learn how to doctor screenshots.
If you want to make up a fake cartoon, AT LEAST put in some effort.
wossarem.deviantart.com/art/Totally-Screencapped-Step-by-Step-648946862
- here's a tutorial on doctoring screenshots. Sadly, it requires you to draw, so you gotta learn some basic art (you can always pretend that show has terrible art like Dr Katz or 12 Oz Mouse).

Here is someone who actually put some fucking effort in their "fake show", dumbass.
youtube.com/watch?v=hahuZ277QEs

You have me intrigued.

They're lying.
No such show existed and this thread should be on /x/

Did anyone else see the episode where Richard is in bed, all bandaged and unconscious, and Nicolae narrates what happened?

It started off with Richard mowing an old lady's yard because his parents told him to, getting beat for not doing it "as unto the lord", then getting beat for stealing from the old lady when he never went inside the house, then when the old lady tells both parents he did a great job and never stole from them, they push her out of the house and keep beating Richard for making them look bad, while chanting "We hate you! God hates you!" over and over.

Then Nicolae goes on to describe various times Richard obeyed his parents, teachers, or whoever and got hurt horribly for it.

At the end is where it got creepy. Nicolae always changed positions, but always with a cutaway before hand to allow him to be redrawn. Only at the end, he's fully animated.

He starts doing a recap of what obedience to parents, God, teachers, and the law got Richard, pointing out that the beatings and punishments got worse each time. Only he started giggling like it was funny, and he lost the monotone voice. It was like some cross between Jim Carrey and the caretaker from Tales from the Crypt.

The episode ending with him saying "There's no point to obedience" over and over while shaking his head and laughing, then it just cut to black. No credits, no nothing.

And then your hyper-realistic mom died a hyper-realistic death covered in hyper-realistic blood.

Weird.

I remember seeing this show or something like that, but there was no Richard, just a girl named Christina.

There was an episode where Christina's cat she adopted scratched one of her mother's friends, so they threw it in an oven. No German Shepard, though.

Maybe it was a reboot? I saw it around 1995.

Okay, so I've seen several episodes with a Richard and a Christina. The kid changed, but nothing else. The parents were still the same- a White, black haired, slightly fat dad who wore a blue button-down shirt and black pants, and a mother who wore a sweater and skirt.

Never saw the episode about him going to hell or about to kill himself, but one episode had Christina finding her father's gun after being beaten and Nicolae telling her that it's them or her.

She shot both her parents, then sits in her father's chair and just stares at the camera, letting the gun drop to the floor. The rest of the episode is just her staring and breathing. Near the end, I could hear a siren.

I remember an anti-drug episode. Richard was innocent of doing drugs, but everyone thought he was doing them anyway. A bully at school stashed a joint in Richard's backpack, then reported him.

Most of the rest of the episode was spent with Richard in jail (I think it was real, adult jail and not like juvenile because he was in a cell with some big scary dudes with tats and shit) getting the crap beaten out of him by everyone else.

The part I remember was when he was at the prison dentist getting his teeth fixed and the dentist was working without anesthetic. I really didn't like that part.

I don't even remember what Nicolae said at the end of that episode, but I do remember he was drawn in red ink and there was a little stick figure dog next to him.

I remember that fucking episode. Made me afraid of the dentist for years.

And I remember Nicolae making a little rhyme at the end-

drugs are dangerous, drugs are bad,
and getting blamed for them is really sad,
but if no one trusts what you do or say,
you might as well do them anyway.

Aaand I just remembered that rhyme. It wasn't in the boring monotone that OP described though. It was very sing-song, like the way you'd rhyme for a little kid.

There were episodes with a different Richard? I remember it always being the same guy with brown hair and brown eyes.

This isn't real.

Knock it off, g-guys.

Remember that episode where his parents beat the shit out him because they thought he was going to fuck the old lady

Oh yeah, that was so fucking bizzare

I vaguely remember this. The creepiest thing about it for me was that the credits were never put to any music, just a faint whimper. I could have sworn the theme song had a tune similar to Moral Orel though, just with a stick figure and a thumb in the corner flipping the pages.

You guys remember the episode where you reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep? Crazy stuff, no idea how they let that air.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Wasn't that the episode where she's said to have gone on vacation and all he's doing is cleaning up her house while she's gone? Richard's parents were fucking psycho.

Low effort, OP. If you're going to make shit up you need to learn to write in a manner that doesn't make it both incredibly obvious you're making it up and incredibly obvious you samefagged 90% of the thread.

If this is the beginning of your arg just post the first video. This is intriguing but the posts are making me feel like there's some samefagging going on. Also you probably only specified the cartoon as being low-budget so it would be easier for you to forge. If shit was real someone would know about it.

@94682362
No (You)s here.

So wait was this a cartoon or a live action thing?

Are we starting a new creepypasta? Cool

Fuck it I'm paranoid