RICK AND MORTY IS OFFICIALLY DEAD

thedailybeast.com/rick-and-morty-creators-how-hiring-female-writers-made-season-3-the-best-yet

They fired the male writers and hired some very bad female ones like Jessica Gao.

I've only saw until the "Szechuan sauce" episode. Should i see the rest of the episodes or stop watching Rick and Morty?

Well usually I'd say watch for yourself but seeing how much of a contrarian fuck you are why don't you just go wank off in your cave you troglodyte.

MORTY! MORTY! GODS NOT REAL!

Afraid of girl cooties user?

Can't say that it's because of the female writers, but this season is objectively the worst so far.

Waaaah why do women exist it's not fair

I thought mid-season 2 was a lot weaker. We haven't gotten anything nearly as bad as 'look who's purging now' yet.

I dunno, this season has been pretty entertaining.

Haven't seen the new season outside the first episode. I'm pretty fucking upset they wrapped up that whole prison shit and then some in just 1 episode. That shit was rushed so hard and it came out sub par.

man, there's gotta be some rule against "clickbaity" OPs

At least she did one thing good

menstruating from your ass isn't natural, dude. you should go get that checked.

Season 2 was pretty consistently funny. Season 3 has been one or two laughs an episode.

TALKING ORANGES ARE *burp* VERY REAL, MORTY

>they fired the male writers
But that's wrong faggot.

hey guys hey hey rick's all

BRAAAAP GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY WOMEN SHOULD BE ABLE TO VOTE MORTY BRAAAAP NIHILIST CULTURAL MARXISM IS GOOD

new season sucks because a chink cunt touched it i heard and now it has cooties

except when rick was /ourguy/ last ep he knows about (((them))) holocaust didn't happen jewz control the world MAGA

am i right guys hey

I liked Mighty B

I think I'm just disappointed by season 3's opening and how it kinda disregarded season 2's ending.

>annoying orange
I guess pickle rick had a real meaning behind it huh

I don't really laugh as much anymore because I think I'm use to the humor of the show, but I definitely enjoy and look forward to the new episodes. The motifs appeal to me a lot. Like the new one with the heroes is incredibly accurate and the reason I don't enjoy marvel or DC movies anymore

A lot of Rick and Morty humour is about subversion, which is funny because you don't expect it. But after 20+ episodes it can lose it's punch.

Being a writer on a terrible show doesn't make you a bad writer.
Writers on terrible shows just half-ass what they're doing because it's not worth the effort, like in the Simpsons.

The problem is that you are looking at the terrible addition of female "humor' as a big when it's actually a feature. now we get to play "spot the self insert' and laugh at how poorly the female characters are written.

Women are not funny and never will be.

Only about the jews.

They're not worth watching after the first episode. I did a post a few days ago explaining why:

Episode one was written by a veteran R&M/ Channel 101 writer, and a man at that. It's a structurally sound episode (outside of the c-137 stuff, I feel like that could have been a great b-plot if they invested more time into it, but it ended up as shallow fan-service), is clever and has some funny jokes.

Episodes 2, 3 and 4 were written by women, most not having much prior experience writing for television or being a funny human being. With retarded shit put in for clear political reasons ("How could Worldender do this to his own men? And women?" and "Wong is a racist name for an Asian character")) and forcing memes (PICKLE RICK!), it shows the lack of creativity in the female mind outside of very simplistic humor and pushing agendas.

WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY DAY HOLY SHIT REGARDLESS OF YOUR OPINION OF THE SHOW CAN WE NOT CLOG THE BOARD WITH THIS BULLSHIT LITERALLY EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY HOUR

>Detours will never ever come out
Why is that again?

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

Have to admit the animation is fantastic even if I'm not enjoying the season as much as the previous ones

HEY RICK
RICK
RICK
RICK
RICKY

RATS

Is anyone else put off by the orange's teeth?

>Jessica Gao
I swear I've heard that name before in another thread about another cartoon. Did she work in Steven Universe?

hmm I haven't laughed since episode 1 so maybe

Were you here during mlp s1/2? This is tame.

he has scurvy.

I think you are just looking for reason to get offended mate.
> and forcing memes
Picke Rick was a forced meme just like Tiny Rick, Get Swifty, Mr Meeseeks and that object with the weird name from Interdimensional Cable 2.

I defended women after episode 2.

I defended women after episode 3.

After episode 4? I can't deny the stereotype anymore. Women just aren't funny and we'll never know why.

Agreed. I laughed a few times in the first episode, but the latest ones haven't even made me chuckle. At least when futurama was shit, id get a good laugh every now and then. This is just bottom of the barrel in general

Women aren't funny because they have no biological drive to be funny.

Men have to be funny or they won't get laid. Men are literally driven by their primal sexual libido to be funny.

Women don't need to impress men. In fact, I'd argue that women are even less funny because men laugh at their dumb jokes in hopes of getting laid thus making them think their shitty jokes are funny.

You know deep down this is true.

>worked on Mighty B
>now working on R&M
Talk about a downward career path.

Fucking hell, are you still making this thread, OP?

Here's the difference:I laughed at some of them for how ridiculous they were, but pickle rick was unnecessary. I think they did that just because they knew their viewership could go down if they didn't add some reddit tier garbage meme in. /s4s/ had a blast with that though

Did you know Rick and Morty is behind almost all of the anti Rick and Morty posts on Sup Forums

You see the creators of engineered there own anti alt right agenda and are testing it on Sup Forums

Why are they doing this?
To try and make Rick and Morty a less attractive property in hopes it will never be appropriated by the alt right.

Nice reddit spacing

Also humor comes from suffering. Women in the west suffer nowhere near as much as men in the west.

I get this is retarded b8 but yeah every episode is written by the whole team so as usual Sup Forums doesn't understand how anything works and is full of shit.

What this whole thing did ironically prove between Sup Forums getting outraged at the episodes before they aired and not understanding how the writing process works is that people will project and imagine tons of shit onto something if they just believe a women had something to do with it even if they didn't. So I gues it just proves/pol/ is emotional and illogical which we already knew. Reality has nothing to do with what they think or do.

Rick and Morty was dead at season 2

That means is reddit too.
Thus proving his point.

I feel like the parody is getting less clever, and they're relying on it more than they did in previous seasons. Like they had parody but it wasn't as in your face like "This is Avengers" "This is Mad Max".

>OFFICIALLY
I don't think you know what that means.

*BUUUUUURP* M-Morty I'm working on a- a *urp* new invention Morty. P-*BUUUUUURP* ASS me the G-God on the table.

Except most of the jokes for the past few episodes were written by men, the same men who have always written the jokes on the show. Even though the jokes are the same and written by the same people you laugh when you happen to see a male name and don't laugh when you happen to see a female name. Fuck literally the same damn joke, same thing happens. Studies have shown this for years with the exact same damn thing being evaluated totally differently based on randomly arbitrarily assigned labeling.

studies have shown that you're a lying faggot

Would you guys watch a pseudo-sketch show about infinite dimensional TV? recurring sketches would include Ball Fondlers, Two Brothers and Gazorpazorpfield and Friends

The "and women part" was a reference to the fact that he killed both his soldiers and his concubines, nothing sjw you fucking plebs

>
Its ok. Its not great, but just ok.

Yeah there were a lot of duds in late season 2, but early season 2 wasn't too bad. This season is just meh, save for the first ep.

>stop watching Rick and Morty
This, just fuck off Sup Forumstard.

>Rick doesn't care that he got two people killed
>Rick cares that aliens think he's pro-Israel
Why?

Looks Who's Purging Now wasn't that bad.
Pickle Rick and the newest episode are some of the worst episodes yet.

I don't even see where the fuck you're getting that idea. Pickle Rick is overrated by everyone claiming it's the best episode ever but at worst the eps this season have been average. I did hate how hard they reverted to status quo in the first episode but that's not about the ep being bad just hating that shitty narrative choice.

Rick and Morty Season 1
>Majority of episodes are centered on Earth
>Episodes where they leave Earth (Pilot, Raising Gazorpazorp, etc.) still have storylines set on Earth
>Humor comes from Rick and Morty's interactions and Morty's reactions to having to do terrible things for Rick
Rick and Morty Season 3
>Rick, Morty and Beth go to Mad Max Earth!
>Rick and Morty ft. The Not-Avengers!
>Women trying way too hard to fit in with the men (lol 9/11 joke, lol Israel joke, etc.) while at the same time trying to shove in politics (Wong is a racist name for an asian character, how could Worldender do this to his men...and women?, etc.)
>Heavy handed story-telling where everything is laid out in obvious terms so nobody is confused (RICK LIKES MORTY BUT DOESN'T WANT TO SAY IT, RICK IS TRYING DIFFERENT FORMS OF ESCAPISM BECAUSE HE FEELS BAD, DO YOU SEE HOW SAD HOW RICK IS, LET US USE A CHARACTER TO PUT IT OUT IN THE OPEN AND OUTRIGHT SAY HOW WE WANT YOU TO INTERPRET RICK'S CHARACTER)

How many times are we gonna have this exact same thread?

This season perfectly shows why women shouldn't write.
>Hmmm, what do guys like?
>Let's have Rick be a pickle for a whole episode, that sounds silly and crazy!
>What if we did an edgy "9/11 was an inside job" joke for no reason, that'd be hilarious!
>How about some jokes about Israel too, that's something a guy would write, right?
>Now then let's add a healthy heaping dose of social justice to balance that all out and done!

>>Rick, Morty and Beth go to Mad Max Earth!
>Beth
So you confirmed you don't actually watch the show, and are just a CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL shitkicker.

Don't you have another gay rally to run over people in your car at

I meant to say Summer, all the fucking characters look the same

>tfw the only R&M i like is the first interdimensional cable episode
Rate my taste

>You now realize that Season 3 Episode 1 was a metaphor for the new Rick and Morty standard because Rick effectively killed off everything that came before it
>The galactic government, Council of Ricks, the family broken apart by Jerry/Beth's divorce, all to establish the new writing blood.
And if we're being honest, I liked Summer more as a bitchy sister concerned about teenage things instead of being a third edgey wheel on adventures

I dunno, OP. They said it's the best season yet. Success is usually the opposite of a show's death. Unless you mean that Adult Swim isn't renewing it for a 4th season, in which case you're probably right.

Hello, my name is Mike Buzzfeed from Buzzfeed Entertainment. I'd like to hire you as a content writer due to your ability to make titles that ensure users will click on them, regardless of whether the title is accurate or true in any regard. The best part is that you'll make money off of it, which you won't get posting here!

>Unless you mean that Adult Swim isn't renewing it for a 4th season, in which case you're probably right.
I fucking hope so. I'm tired of Sup Forums and Sup Forums being shat up with Rick and Morty threads and I'm tired of normal fags going "I like Rick and Morty because I'm an intelligent sophisticated individual and anybody who doesn't like it is just stupid"

>I get this is retarded b8
lol

> but yeah every episode is written by the whole team
Nope. They all pitch ideas like most shows but the story beats and dialogue are handled by the writer.

>spending a paragraph crying about Sup Forums
Women not being funny is a opinion most of Sup Forums shares.

Then fucking ignore it, no one is asking you to go on these threads, nor asking you to listen to normalfags.

ITT: Poor People Rick and Morty fags still buttmad they got Rick Rolled on the AS stream this week.

>RICK AND MORTY IS OFFICIALLY DEAD

>I've only saw until the "Szechuan sauce" episode.

Redgrin Grumble over here

Making fun of tropes by using the same tropes while being aware you are using those tropes doesn't mean your show has clever writing, your show has shitty writing but it's aware of it, that's all.
>Dude why are you eating shit.
>Haha, you WOULD think it's odd for me to be eating shit, but that's the joke! Nobody in their right mind would eat shit unless they were an idiot - so I'm eating shit while being aware I'm eating shit, therefore making it funny!
>No you're just eating shit.

>"lmao just ignore 80% of the threads on here and 80% of the population talking about this one thing"

Fuck it's almost like you could just make threads about shows you like instead of shitting up the catalog by spamming it with this same goddamn thread like you have for the past few months. Holy shit.

Good, that gay shit can't vanish soon enough,

now you know how we feel trying to ignore your shit on every board on the time except for the part R&M is actually on topic on Sup Forums and Sup Forums unlike your dumb crap.

Yes, just ignore it. It's quite fucking easy. I've done so with MCU and DCEU threads and they're more talked about on Sup Forums and by normies than Rick and Morty fucking are.

I'm highly discouraged to watch the show beyond the first episode cause of the shameless McDonalds shilling. Does it get any better or worse?

>Wong is a racist name for an Asian character

The joke was how absurd it is to call someone actually named Wong a stereotype, and by extension, how idiotic it is to complain about it in fiction.

>M-M-Morty communism is good and capitalism is bad *burp* Morty go tip your fedora at that cat bitch oh she just wanted us so we could instill communism better luck next time Morty haha DIPPAWIPPAFLUBGFLOOOONG HAHA sniff my asshole Morty IT'SA GOOD SHOW didyougetanyofthat?

It wasn't really shilling. The writers did it to see if they could get that retarded sauce back in supply

They ran out of ideas by the second episode of that, so no.

Thanks Hitchens. We miss you

>muh Sup Forums boogieman out of nowhere
fucking obsessed
triggered leftie cuck snowflake

>B-uuuurp-p M-Morty can you p-pass me the pepper a-and the God uuuuurp on the table
>Aw gee Rick here's the pepper but I don't see-I don't see any God
>T-THAT'S R-IGHT BUUUURP MORTY BECAUSE THERE IS NO GOD N-NOT JUST THERE I M-MEAN IN REAL LIFE THERE IS NO GOD WHITE GENOCIDE IS GOOD

I-its just a social experiment b-bro h-haha!

I love how autistic these threads get. They're funny.

Anatomy Park was pretty in your face tbqh

Hey Morty don't have kids buuuurp Christianity is a lie! Let your race get replaced buuuurp Morty!

With or without female writers it's the exact same show with the exact same quality.

>people obsess over writers and staff for shows and make doomsday assumptions regardless of the show's actually quality

fuck off.

Before the female writers it was a shitty show.
Now it's a shitty show with shoehorned SJW politics

I'm not a fanboy of R&M so I have no horse to bet on here, but I only noticed more gore than before. This doesn't seem to be due to the vaginas though, or at least I think it doesn't. It's just the usual decline of an overhyped show that occurs all the time.

I'll still watch it out of sheer inertia.