Well fuck it...

Well fuck it, im drunk and im going to make up steven universe plots for episodes that are better then in the actual show
>that time steven hid in mayor deweys truck to his trip to california, unexpectadly stumbiling in on his involvment at bohemian grove, and then becoming the child sacrafice to moloch in the cremation of care, which the gems have to break him free from the pyre before hes burned alive

meh

>lol wouldn't it be funny if we took this kids cartoon and made it edgy

>that time the gems fixed the time traveling crystal and steven unwittingly sent them all to 50 years into the future, which since the gems werent around to stop the troubiling political events about ten years after their previous time the world has been reduced to a nuclear cinder, and its up to garnet and steven to rescue amythest and pearl from being sex slaves for the warlord of beach city pearl is neourotic as fuck about being enslaved again but amythest being the hedonistic pig she is loves all the free sex

wow, it's so easy to make a better plot for an episode of SU, and you still fucked up

>Star Trek TOS episode played out by Lars of the Stars and his off color crew
Which episode should they do?

An episode involving the orion sex slaves, but have the orion turn into a gem cuz i want to see a gem sex scene

>That episode when Homeworld sent a gem that can create and manipulate fire to Earth to annihilate all life and Lapis was the only one powerful enough to fight the gem.
Garnet's dialogue at the end about how they've fallen behind in terms of power makes me hopeful for the next season

You read my mind.

>im going to make up steven universe plots for episodes that are better then in the actual show

why not redesign the characters designs so they don't look like regurgitated tumblr/calarts styled bullshit

Is the show dead its been fucking months since we had an episode. I dont remember a hiatus lasting this damn long.

I just fixed two shows at once

It's okay though because I have a well paying job now. I now go days or full weeks without thinking about SU. Plus OKKO turned out to be good, which is a pleasant surprise!!

Dude we can't find time for this popular and in demand show, we gotta run more Teen Titans Go!

bohemian grove shit has always piqued my interest so i'm kinda biased

Sup Forums likes to give TTG a hard time and I'm not going to say it doesn't deserve some of the hate, but it's cheap to make and popular. Also kids at that age where they can't like anything unironically unless morally subversive love the heck out of it.

Work sets Steven free.

>Steven gets sent to the future.
>Sees glimpses of Antifa purging the alt-right, WWIII, the Day of the Rope, the 4'th Reich rounding up Moslems and blacks into Population reduction camps, the Klansmen getting their revenge on Antifa, WWIV, the end of the Capitalists, then...
>"Noooo, the future is wrong!" Steven appeared in the middle of a park. It was rather nice, and there was a strange fellow muttering to himself as he scribbled in a notebook.
>Suddenly two tall people walking on the sidewalk stopped and gawked. "Hey look Lenina, a fat kid!"
>"Bernard, I thought they didn't make those anymore." Steven stared at the two and his mouth dropped. Even though he was a deformed midget who had more than a little in common with Caliban, even Steven thought they were stunning. Even the short stunted man who smelled like his Dad on Saturday night.
>"One of your defects, Mond?" Steven whipped around and saw two strange men. One was tall and good looking, wearing a business suit. The other was grim and cold, wearing overalls and a blue jumpsuit.
>"No, O'brian. That's... Huh..."

>Glass and Concrete
Two rejects from Homeworld named Glass and Concrete decide to prove themselves to their superiors including the Diamonds by traveling to Earth and destroying the Crystal Gems and Steven has to show them around Beach City and keep them distracted so they won't hurt get themselves hurt.

>Earth For Sale
Sick of the rebellion trying to compromise their business. The Diamonds decide to cut their loses by lifting their ownership of Earth and selling it in an intergalactic auction, now Steven has to find a way to get ownership of Earth before any one of the alien warlords, dictators and mobsters try to get it for themselves.

>Amnesia Gem
Steven is successful is curing Jasper of her corruption but things are compromised further when it turns out Jasper doesn't remember who she or anyone else is. The Gems convince her that she's part of the team but Steven doesn't feel right about lying to her.

>Crime and Reform
Continuing from Amnesia Gem. A confused and angered Jasper runs off to find her true purpose on Earth after her fight with Steven and is discovered by a ruthless crime lord who makes her into his bodyguard. Jasper is right at home with her new life of violence and intimidation for reasons she doesn't quite understand...

>Pearl Jam
Blue and Yellow Pearl are both relieved of their duties for the day and they decide to spend their free time by writing a song. We also get to see more on how Homeworld functions as a society.

>Earthly Secrets Parts 1 & 2
The Gems find themselves competing with a Men in Black-type agency calling themselves The Blind Eye who possess technology and knowledge the Gems never thought humans could ever have and decide to investigate to see if they're really all about. it's revealed to be an organization of human supremacists who want not only the Crystal Gems but the entire Gem race destroyed.

>Andy issues rent for living in his barn
>Hilarity ensues as Lapis and Peridot try and find jobs

>the barn even exists
dropped

>heyey, you too broads really want to pay your rent, then take off your top

been catching up lately and season 2 is pretty damn good but not as "comfy" as season 1 was. when does it start to suck?

I'd say after the cluster arc.

After that it's just a giant dumpster fire.

Like pic related?

Lars as human supremacist when?

Steven discovered a giant mecha hidden inside a large cave. The mech was bigger than Yellow Diamond in size. The mecha was made by human engineers designed to fight giant Gem fusions. Steven got in to explore more but then he accidentally activated it's auto pilot AI to offensive mode and Steven could not get out. The mecha accidentally wreak havoc in Beach city and the Gems thinking it's a dangerous gem monster attacking the city, fused together to form alexandrite to fight the mecha but they failed. After some struggle, steven managed to turn off the mecha auto pilot AI and gain full control of the robot and told the Gems he was inside the thing and apologised for the trouble he caused.

After the mecha was deactivated, Steven and the Crystal Gems decided to dump the mech into the deepest part of the ocean so no one can ever use it again.

Don't listen to all the hate, it stays pretty solid if you binge it. A lot of hype got killed because of the stevenbomb format

Garnet discovers that she can grow a cock and fucks OP in the ass with it. Then she discovers she can grow spikes on it.

>next season

heyyy im drunk too
id like steven universe alot more if they just DID something

fucks sake, think about how cool it would be if the government secret service got involved somehow. if they just did a bit of world building without taking a shit on the auidences face and say "LOL maybe youll find out about in next time"

fuck you asshole, just fucking TELL steven point blank the obvious shit involved so WE know, and so we aren't more fucking bored than a father at the mall with 2 ungrateful spoilt daughters and a wife cucking him with a tennis instructor.

Onion finds Peridot's limb enhancers

The Famythest saves the gems from an attack and join the Crystal Gems

Underated

>That time, when Steven finds out that his dad is a fusion of both members of Tenacious D and everything in Pick of Destiny is based on a true story

>implying it would take place in the R+M universe
>"M-Morty, we gotta go! I gotta get another really *burp* rare thing for my science stuff. It's called a 'yellow diamond quartz' morty, it's really rare and I need it no matter what Morty"
>"no matter what? oh geez Rick, last time you said that we had to take over an entire planet"
>"..."
>"R-Rick?"
Ricks interactions with the crystal gems alone would be priceless.