Deadpool 2 filming has been halted indefinitely due to a stunt woman dying during a scene involving a motorcycle...

Deadpool 2 filming has been halted indefinitely due to a stunt woman dying during a scene involving a motorcycle. She was the stuntwoman for Domino.

No, captcha, it isnt fucking spam.

>hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/deadpool-2-stuntwoman-who-died-shoot-gets-identified-1029726

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/08/deadpool-2-production-start-after-stunt-driver-killer-1202149326/
rediff.com/movies/2006/sep/01jackie.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>indefinitely
oh i bet fox gets it rolling again sooner than later

Lol gore!
Lol some comment about her gender!
Im Ryan Reynolds!

why didn't they green screen her riding the bike down stairs in a padded environment? then composite it with her actually on scene.

why didn't they use a helicopter ambulance to get her to the a hospital?

>"We are deeply saddened by the accident that occurred on the set of Deadpool 2 this morning. Our hearts and prayers are with the family, friends and colleagues of our crew member during this difficult time."

>It is unclear when production will resume.

There is nothing that says Fox has stopped filming indefinitely.

>Black woman
Imagine my surprise.

>why didn't they green screen her riding the bike down stairs in a padded environment? then composite it with her actually on scene.
Because risking the life of a stuntwoman is cheaper.

Fundamentally stuntpeople still have a job in this day and age because they are the cheaper option. Going all CGI cost money, and Deadpool 1 only got all the CGI cheap because the first director own the company. He is gone now, so no more cheap CGI.

i agree you shoudnt risk a stuntmant unless you are 100% sure he is gona make it

She hit a window at top speed mate. She was dead already. I think the director is also good with action scenes so he probably wanted it practical.

naa the dude is good at figthing scenes maybe that is why he this shit hapend

they could have still done it practical. just have a partial copy of the stairs and street in a sound stage. if she beefed it. then she would have only crashed into floor instead of a half inch of double pane plate glass.

To be fair she did the same stunt 5 times before without incident

Apparently they did the stunt four times without a hitch, but on the fifth try something went wrong.

Don't start that racist bullshit, stuntmen die, regardless of race or gender. Hell, there was one that died earlier this year on the set of The Walking Dead due to a fall and a missed safety mat.

Some people should be asking what the hell is up with the safety standards.

This. It's fucking ridiculous that people who get to sit there and slurp on their soda decide to put the stunt guys in situations where they can easily be killed.

I get that certain dangers clearly come with the job, but there's no reason in this day and age that the safety risk has to be the same as decades ago. All because it's cheaper.

in other films or in this one?

I doubt it's "indefinite" by any means. A cameraman died in a car accident during a chase scene in The Dark Knight. Bruce Lee's son was killed by a real bullet accidentally loaded in a round of blanks during the production of The Crow. Literal children were decapitated and mutilated by a helicopter during production of the Twilight Zone movie. All those movies still finished.

A stuntwoman dying won't hault production of t his for more than a few days. This is Hollywood, the show must go on.

Remember to never do any of the 3 Os of driving

>oriental
>old
>ovaries

Even just 1 increases your risk of being shit

add a phone or a bike to the mix

slower practice runs though.

pictured is the location of the crash and likely path of the bike. Shaw Tower in Hongcouver.

If only the Domino actress did her own stunts

Phone and bike do not begin with O

>white male dies in walking dead accident
No threads on Co or TV
>black women dies in deadpool accident
All the edgy fags come out of hiding

How is this place better than tumblr again?
May the victims rest in peace

it being unclear when production will resume means production is currently halted and it's indefinite when it will start again

Wait, why didn't YOU make a thread about it, Billy Bob? What are you, some darn nigger lover?

this and Brandon Lee are pretty much exactly why the stars don't do their own stunts

>No threads on Co or TV
There were several threads on Sup Forums. And it was for the live action show, why would there be threads on Sup Forums?

tom cruse just fuck his leg doing a stunt a couple of days ago

Tom Cruise does, the absolute madman.

and everyone involved in his movies from the executive producers down to the production assistants probably want to kill either him or themselves because of it

Deadpool? More like DEAD GIRL!

Can' bruise the Cruise.

>And it was for the live action show, why would there be threads on Sup Forums?
And that's stopped people here from making threads about live action shit? I wished.

I think it's more that most people on Sup Forums don't care about Walking Dead anymore.

did we ever?

i did until that girl told car she ddint love him afher all the shit he did for her

jackie chan says other wise

Because they didn't expect the stunt to go wrong. Most deaths in stunt work happen because something doesn't work like it's suppose to (happens a lot when doing explosions or fire) or because they're freak accidents where one thing goes horribly wrong.

And he's nearly died multiple times doing his stunts. He's an exception that proves the rule but only barely.

You realize that "proves" in that saying means tests, right?

Yes. Read the statement and think about what I'm arguing.

Jackie Chan only barely tests the rule that stars don't do their own stunts? No, he constantly tests the rule

The money they have to pay to cover his insurance must be insanely high.

More people care about deadpool than walking dead.

>No, captcha, it isnt fucking spam
yes, it is

Did you miss the part where I said he's nearly died multiple times attempting his stunts?

Stars don't do their own stunts because it would jeopardize the work of hundreds of people if they were to be hurt or killed. Jackie Chan "tests" this rule by doing his own stunts and continuing to produce great movies, but "only barely" in that he's brushed death multiple times and ruined productions by getting injured as well.

Yeah, about that indefinite part...They're starting back on Wednesday.

deadline.com/2017/08/deadpool-2-production-start-after-stunt-driver-killer-1202149326/

He doesn't have one, C'mon! that's common knowledge!

he doesn't have health insurance? Is it because he's irresponsible or no one will cover him?

>motorcyclist stunt person wasn't wearing a helmet because she had a Afro

You know, maybe they shouldn't have made the character have such a unnecessarily large afro.

Or maybe even cast an actor who doesn't have a giant afro.

Hmmm.....

Of course. "indefinitely" mean an unspecified period of time. They have to investigate if any union or safety rules were violated. When that's wrapped up, they'll continue filming with the stunt either cut or modified.

>Don't start that racist bullshit, stuntmen die, regardless of race or gender.
I don't know but, maybe if Domino looked like Domino, regardless that I don't care it being the same actress, then they wouldn't have to be so picky on finding a black female stuntwoman. All I'm saying is butterfly effect, I mean they could have filmed the day before and it would have gone swimmingly. Also on top of what's happened they're probably gonna have to find another black female stuntwoman.

yes, because stuntmen are known for wearing helmets

they have their own union so there's probably at least a few of them

Depending on the scene, yes. After all it makes everyting easier because they dont need to find a double

Are you trying to say Jackie Chan is most actors, user?

Name five actors who aren't Jackie Chan

Kek

That's what indefinitely means.

>halted indefinitely
but I read they're resuming production shortly.

>There is nothing that says Fox has stopped filming indefinitely.

they have to finish it, otherwise she would have literally died for nothing

rediff.com/movies/2006/sep/01jackie.htm

>Simi: Well no insurance company is ready to insure you!
>Jackie: No! Blacklist!
>Simi: Blacklist!
>Jackie: Jackie Chan. Jackie Chan's stunt team -- Blacklist.
>Simi: So you pay for everyone's treatment?
>Jackie: I pay.
>Simi: Yourself?
>Jackie: Yeah! You hurt in my movie? I'll take care of you my whole life. That's my promise.

you know why. it's because she was

It does make it easier to hide the face. Plus the fact that a Domino without an afro wearing a helmet would be perfectly fine