Samurai Jack Thread

Soon.... August 21.

What happens August 21st?

oh

The new comics that look like shit I'm guessing.

My uni orientation but I don't think that's what OP's referring to.

Knowing my terrible luck, it will be overcast and rainy that day.

Turns out the ladybug was actually aku.
FOOLISH SAMURAI.
Also ashi comes back, whoops

God dammit Aku. When will your crimes end?

Nice user. Try and get a really hot gf early on freshman year, the girls are super vulnerable, looking for an emotional and personal rock and will date any confident and not hideous guy pretty much

Hope you're all ready to be cucked by Chad Thundercloud

Just be sure to carry a consent form at all times. The girls aren't the only thing at uni that's vulnerable.

How skeevy and awful must you be to assume a girl is going to cry rape on you? Like honestly, I've only had sex a few times but every girl I've fucked I've always maintained a good relationship with afterwards.

Hey that's my birthday!

got a chuckle outta me

kek.

Is it normal for girls to say stuff like "I'm married with a 2 year old, but my name is _______" when all my (community) college class stuff had to do introduction stuff? every class which i had to do that with a girl, they all said they were married or a fiance
I think they is just a way of them telling me to not try to make any moves on them right off the bat. even said that before saying their names they just say they are taken. like "oh its a guy better make sure i tell him im taken already otherwise hes going to hit on me in the next fifteen minutes"

Hey fuck you buddy that's MY birthday.

Once again, he will be free to smite the world as he did in days long past

soon what?

Thats some pretty solid and considerate reasoning user.

>It's going to pass right over my city
>Directly over it
>All forecasts are calling for clear weather Monday
Get fucked Chad Thundercloud

>"I'm married with a 2 year old, but my name is _______"
Are you going to college at pedophiliac anonymous?

Depends where he is though, if he's in Canada (quite possible given that he said "uni" instead of "college") the chance is much higher than you think for the average guy. It's so fucked up.

But his reasoning is wrong, you might get the occasional bullshit but the vast majority of them are telling the truth. There is a severe shortage of young women nowadays, so of course they'll pretty much all be taken.

Floridafag here, will I be able to see the eclipse well?

Weather is calling for scattered thunderstorms. It never fails, whether it be solar eclipse, lunar, meteor showers, etc. Thanks chad thundercloud.

Thanks for turning the thread into your fucking blog, faggots. Take that bullshit back to imgur where it belongs.

>back to imgur where it belongs
>imgur
what