ITT: Shit nostalgiafags overrate into hell

ITT: Shit nostalgiafags overrate into hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEfTtOQbCLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never seen it, looks harmless enough, stop being mad that other people like things you don't consider special.

Fuck off, I call bullshit when I see it, and people treat it like some kind of masterpiece of cinema.

Nah it's still kino

Literally where? I have never seen it jerked off so hard. People just mention it with fondness then move on.

You're pretty adamant about defending it considering you've "never seen it".

fite me

watched this last year, had never watched it before, it was kino

Obviously if you watch Brave Little Toaster as an adult it's not going to have the same effect as watching it as a child. That film scarred a generation, it's the reason I keep welding my car instead of sending it to the scrapyard.

>kino

I'm a different user.

First movie was great. Skip the rest. Just like Land Before Time.

Worthless was the best song and gave me a complex about dumping old cars. Kids these days can't handle a little genuine despair and the cold pitiless spectre of death in their cartoons. Oddly enough the clown nightmare never scared me. It was pretty much just the dump sequence and the narcissus flower that got to me as a child. Both were heartwrenching and looking back I appreciate that my entertainment took me seriously enough to expose me to real emotion without immediately trying to fix everything and constantly remind me that everything will be okay.

I do believe you are on some fucking crack. The Brave Little Toaster has THE best subtext for the acceptance of death, obsolescence, the fragility of love and life, and (ironically) nostalgia's place in an adult's life. Quit being mad at shit.

Finally we can admit it.
Faux-anime is gross. Even watching this as a ten year old some moments from the show were groanworthy.

I can't imagine what kind of curled ass pussy of a child would be scarred by something as tame as this fucking film.

yes, kino

Well put.

Almost forgot: Air Conditioner's nervous breakdown was real as fuck. And how he looked so broken and wasted afterward. Like all the color had been sucked out of the scene. That was heavy. I remember tearing up when the kid came back and fixed him.

Honestly?
There were a LOT of flaws I found in Dexter's Lab while rewatching old episodes. I have fond memories of the show but those parts stick out so fucking bad man.

Better than Toy Story in every way.

Fight me, OP.

It's OK, I'm the first user and I still think OP is being unreasonable. I haven't even it, but I'm fond of movies like it that are similarly tossed aside and shat on for no other reason than "they aren't as good as other movies".
Let people like average shit. Not everything has to be a goddamn masterpiece.

Also happens to be a complete trainwreck of shit acting, cringy songs, forced drama and stupid shit in general.

Y'all just baiting now. Somebody going to post The Last Unicorn next?

>curled ass pussy
Like someone who's a pussy and has a... curled ass? Like the buttcheeks intertwine in a sort of yin-yang spiral or something? Or someone who has a curled pussy on their ass? Sorry, I've just never heard this insult before.

I pity your shit taste just as much as you spite others for it.

BOI! Quit trollin! Don't make me call yo mama!

user I don't think all this anger and hatred is about an animated children's movie.

This too, nowhere near brave little toaster in terms of rabid fans though.

There it is.

Now someone post The Land Before Time and then Hunchback of Notre Dame and you'll have named all of my favorite childhood animated films. Maybe furry Robin Hood and Nausicaa too, and I wanna say Fox and the Hound but I barely remember it at all.

You now realize this is basically Toy Story.

Wow sure got me there!

It's actually about plebs who will make me waste time on trash because they think their precious nostalgic feefees means anything.

That's not Spectacular Spiderman is it? People act like Spectacular was a gift from God but it didn't seem all that special to me.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME

Who hurt you, user? Who made fun of you for not liking Brave Little Toaster and made you such a big buttblasted crybaby?

>actually liking all that overrated shit

kill yourself, you fucking fag!

user you're getting way too worked up over this. I'm sorry you apparently wasted what,two hours, on a film you didn't enjoy but I don't think angrily shitposting is going to give you back the time you lost. Go watch something you actually enjoy instead then.

youtube.com/watch?v=dEfTtOQbCLo

Not him, couldn't resist.

jk....i was troling (XD)

>Caring this much about peoples' opinions on a movie barely anyone remembers
Damn son, you're right, some people's feelings are pathetic.

Everyone who likes this overrated peace of weeboo garbage must be killed in a concentration camp

Stop baiting and give us an example of Sup Forums movies you like then if these are so terrible to you.

I feel that the current TMNT has a much better balance of serious and comedy, where TT was awkwardly going back and forth

I wanted to cum on that flower in this movie.

that is the 90s Spider-Man cartoon

awful animation, bland art, terrible voice-acting
yet everyone treats it like some sort of classic, just cause it was made in the 90s

the Hanna-Barbera version was better

>Giving a fuck about who else likes something
>Using overrated as a personal insult
Have fun constantly worrying about what everyone else thinks, I'll just keep judging things by their own merits. Because I, unlike you, can think for myself and don't seek constant validation from a faceless crowd, to the point of getting all pissy when people like the wrong thing. Faggot.

trick question

they are all garbage, and everyone who likes them is deepthroating elephant dick

Damn. Guess all that fun I was having and the enjoyment I gained from watching those movies was wrong.

Most of 90's Nick. I dislike CatDog, Rugrats, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life etc. The only one I think is alright is Hey, Arnold.

boohoo
did I hewt yow wiggle feewings?

Get stabbed to death in the testicles, faggot!

Well played.

I liked it. It was fun

I remember it being okay. Not as good as the XMen cartoon with Gambit, and not nearly as good as Batman TAS.

Speaking of, surprised TAS hasn't been posted yet.

Because you were stupid fucking child who'd gobble any retarded cartoon up.

In fact, you still are one.

Yes, now you must kill yourself to undo all those heinous crimes against humanity

No. I just think you're a spineless worm that can't have an opinion all by himself. That doesn't hurt my feelings. I don't even give a shit you don't like Brave Little Toaster, but how upset you are about others liking it makes you seem like a sad angsty bitch. Don't gotta be mad to call a spade a spade.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ _______

anyone that saves these pictures isn't the worth the time to argue with

>I liked it. It was fun

Fun is a social construct

You're right user! That'll show me to enjoy anything. So tell me, what am I allowed to like?

Always assumed the nostalgia stems from it being unsettling. That's how I feel when a reminisce about the movie. Appliances with eyes that talked just creeped people out. Didn't think it was a masterpiece.

>Entry level bait thread

I'd like to solve the puzzle
I want to fuck that unicode.

Only sub-human faggots like stuff

You are still allowed to enjoy killing niggers, jews, weebs, and faggots

Fun things are fun.

And now, in HD.

not true
you can like killing spicks, spooks, coons, and gooks

>spicks

that is tautology

I see this thread struck a nerve.

But if I kill everyone who will make my girl cartoons for me?

Also what about old school Simpsons? How has that not been added to the bait pile?

>But if I kill everyone who will make my girl cartoons for me?

*But if I kill everyone, who will make my girl cartoons for me?

stopp beeing, autistik

>Also what about old school Simpsons? How has that not been added to the bait pile?

Everyone knows those are garbage

fuck you

>stopp beeing, autistik

*Stop being autistic.

It is kind of embarassing how easily baited Sup Forums is even on the best of days, but it is currently summer and the newfagginess of a lot of the posts itt is pretty obvious.

finally someone said it

everyone who likes this shit should get knifed in the throat

oh shit i'm sorry i thought you meant this

I feel like I'm seeing this more and more often as of late. At this point I'm beginning to wonder if it's just one user doing this, or if it's just become a popular low effort trolling method. I don't suppose you'll answer that question, will you?

Does anyone really think it's good though?

I guess the first season had a couple of fun gags in it but that's about it.

What about The Brave and The Bold, people seem to love that one.

>
>I feel like I'm seeing this more and more often as of late. At this point I'm beginning to wonder if it's just one user doing this, or if it's just become a popular low effort trolling method.
Thank god, I thought I was the only one who saw it.

May>>>>Misty

The opening was the best part. The rest was pretty forgettable I think. Misty made for good childhood fap bait.

>Does anyone really think it's good though?
90s kids do

Think he means the episodes post S1, user.

Not this one. Unless you mean actually born in the 90s, I always get confused on that distinction.

yes but they do that ironically

And for good reason.

As a nostalgiafag who loves this movie:
I don't overrate this movie at all.
It's incredibly mediocre.
Doesn't mean I can't love it and post about it.

It's held up surprisingly well in my opinion. It is pretty cringey at times though (boy howdy do those attempts at humor fall flat).

I remember being absolutely fucking terrified by this film as a kid.

>cringey