I feel like everyone's favorite is always Raven. It's sort of annoying. I relate to Starfire, Raven,and Robin...

I feel like everyone's favorite is always Raven. It's sort of annoying. I relate to Starfire, Raven,and Robin, and think they each have their own charm worth noting. Raven is arguably the most in-depth character of the show. Still, it bothers me when I feel a personal connection with a character and after expressing this deep personal feeling, the listener responds "Yeah, me too! I love Raven!" or "Same!"

My favorite anime besides puffy amiyumi they were so kawaii

desu haven't seen that. they perform the teen titans theme, actually, so that's got me thinking that maybe i should check puffy amiyumi out after i binge the whole series of t.t.

Normies can't fathom empathizing and forming a deep personal connection with a fictional character. Hence the "Yeah, me too! I love Raven!" or "Same!" comments. I've honestly felt myself able to relate and connect to fictional characters more often than real people most of the time.

-clears throat- REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES!!
In all seriousness, though, thanks for the relate, mate.

Listen if you had people you could talk to about Raven being your waifu, count yourselves lucky.

My favorites were Robin and Terra.

Are you surrounded by normie friends that laugh at people who have waifus?

never watched the original, but love teen titans-go

Everyone's 'favourite' is Raven because they're lonely, miserable outcasts who believe she'd be perfect for them.

I just wish they showed the other teen hero teams in the show more.

I just wanna be with Raven dammit. I don't care if she would friendzone me. I reckon it would be fun to hang around with her and talk about paranormal shit and go on spiritual meditative journeys with.

How often does this come up in your life?
>liking anyone but the Beastborg bromance
Also ur waifus are the shits

FUCKING THANK YOU

Nowadays, all TTfags want is Raven as their girlfriend, or just as their fucktoy

>all TTfags want is Raven as their girlfriend
I mean to be fair, wouldn't you?

Leotard

This.

>just as their fucktoy
me too thanks

Touche, beastborg romance is kinda the shit cc;

Glad we're on the same page, hun.

Look, I don't put myself on the same level as the Titans. Their fictional superheroes and I don't feel like irl i could relate to any of them at all. She does have a sensual appearance, especially in her thighs. But as a gf? Like, I can't even guarantee I'd be able to utter a word beyond "I'm a huge fan of the way you do and handle the things you do and handle."

P.S. side-note, i wrote a novel while in jail and i recently realized the main character was basically just a Raven-from-Teen-Titans rip. It had been so long since i'd seen it that i'd consciously forgotten Raven's bio and relevance, yet subconsciously remembered everything about her!! Weird shit, imo.

>We're not good enough for her.
Fuck. Why must you hurt me like this?

Because I'm a realist. Like Raven

dammit. how the hell do i get spoilers to work???
wait.. i have an idea.

Guessing this will probably work.

People like Raven because she has a sexy outfit.
Fucking debate me, faggot.

her outfit isn't even sexy

>her outfit isn't even sexy
What the fuck did you just say? I'll have you know that skin-tight, one piece leotard makes me diamonds.

She's just cool. Beast Boy is too childish and retarded. Starfire is too much like a cheerleader to be cool. Robin is boring. Cyborg is black.

But Cyborg had some of the best episodes

>Beast Boy is too childish and retarded.
Yeah, leading the assault to save ALL the Teen Titans when everyone else had already given up, successfully I might add... totally childish and retarded.

And that's far from the only time he's gone full serious mode when it counted, either.

i just wanna fuck her

Fuck were you in jail for?

He succeeded because the plot needed him to. His personality doesn't possess and of the traits a good leader has. Even I thought BB succeeding where the rest of the Titans and even the Doom Patrol failed was an ass pull.

I'm still mildly annoyed Starfire didn't get her own season, especially since at the time I wasn't huge on Beast Boy's.

>gives two seasons to an unfuckable cuck.
>doesn't give any seasons to the happy, sweet alien qt
Why were the writers such pro-cucks?

Trying to stick his dick in a short haired purple headed teenage goth probably

My favorite is cyborg.

Booyah!

>and even the Doom Patrol failed
You just lost all credibility there, tripsposter. If anyone deserved to fail far more than BB given their fuckups it's that fucking retarded "team".

Second season was Terra's you morons, not BB's
And Starfire's plots were placed in standalone eps

ten what?

Me too black bro characters in cartoons are always fun as shit to watch

das racis brah

I may be white but fuck you nigga we WUZ black n shieeet

>Second season was Terra's AND Beast Boy's
Fixed that for you.

But it really wasn't, though. BB was ONLY focused on as part of Terra's story. Compare it to season 5 and the difference is fucking obvious.

In terms of attractiveness,

BB > Raven > Cyborg > Starfire > Robin

Because you deserved to be hurt.

And what traits does a good leader have user?

Which is why when Kitten needed a jealousy date, she chose BB.
Oh, wait...

Nice bait senpai.