Batman and Harley Quinn

This was pretty decent. It took a while to get into the new Harley voice, but she's fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xE6nONHbV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Building burning down
>"You can't just leave me Red, you know I burn easy"
>Ivy looks concerned
Okay that was cute and Thus movie did a good job with their relationship

Does anyone think batman kissing Harley was over the top?

That fucking fart scene. Voice took getting used to but it was pretty funny and enjoyable.
Also fuck Swampthings useless ass.

>fart scene

I could have done without that or all the singing, but otherwise it was pretty solid.

Seriously, they really got as much out of the license for "Don't Pull Your Love" for the movie as they could.

Hey, that was Rob Paulson singing that. The only bad note in the film was Harly's swearing, but I'm willing to overlook that.
And it's like this film was made for the gif crowd in mind. Harly shaking her entertainers, for example. The twin on his knees during the song for another example of I can't believe they got that under the radar.

The boob punching was the best part.

well shit if they brought back captain clown i might have to watch it

>It took a while to get into the new Harley voice, but she's fine.

No

I'll take the new Harley Voice over Tara Strong's shrieking Toots voice any day.

Has the bar been catalogued yet? The list of villains? I loved that. Farmer Brown's daughter. Mirium the secretary. 60s goons. But who was the rat faced guy? What was the name of the black haired woman in red? What was the name of Ra's henchman? Was the woman in white one of Max Zeus's goons or an amazon?

Yeah the fart garbage was retarded garbage. The Adam West, god rest his soul, movie also had Joker farting at the end. Fuck these untalented shit heads who think farting and belching are entertaining and put them where they don't belong, in Batman media.

I guess Idiocracy is indeed coming true (the scene where people go to the movie theater just to watch a guy fart).

It was just fart fetishes and jack off material

I liked the after credits skit though

Never thought I'd see that particular last minute solution in a Batman movie.

>It was just fart fetishes and jack off material

Sounds like it's right up Sup Forums's alley

This should be lewd, but that art style is... eh

I'm against fart 'jokes'. If you want to use something as humour it first has to be humorous. But there was a joke, not just namedropping Hawkgirl. They let Harly in the batmobile and she farts in the car. They let Harly in the batplane and she barfs in the plane. It's not as serious as you don't pull on Superman's cape, but she screws up everything she touches. Including Nightwing.

I can't control myself. *BRRRAAAPPP*

>misery.png

this movie was a batman parody, right?

Basically

Yeah it really was. Like most people I went into the movie thinking it would be more serious but once i realized that no this was mostly a comedy I actually enjoyed it.

Still sad Harley and Ivy didn't make out but I do think they got the relationship pretty well.

>Nuclear Option
I smiled like a loon since I can picture their relationship working like that.

I so need a webm of the mid credit scene.

sleeping with a female villain is the worst mistake,
you just know that she's gonna tell all the other females about your shit performance
>20 mins
come on nightwig

What's wrong with swearing?

A little Red won't hurt.

I want the DCAU back, please.

That was pretty funny watching her beat Flowrider in plant control only to get punched.

>ywn be a small time crook who can ask any song from Harley
youtube.com/watch?v=-xE6nONHbV4

what is this, from a movie?

It was more like "Harley Quinn the Movie"

She kept talking. Endlessly. I think she had more lines than Batman and Nightwing combined.

And the ending where Batman and Nightwing were at a loss for how to defeat Floronic Man when all their fancy gadgets failed and Harley was just like "he's made of leaves just use a match"

Why the fuck would Batman not have thought of that first?

Harley was mary sue'd up the butt here.

Also why did Ivy fight hand-to-hand when they were literally surrounded by plant life that she could just control?

>why did Ivy fight hand-to-hand
You can't make up with your significant other without shattering her ribs, punching her tits and breaking her jaw. You don't need to understand, this is the sacred way of the lesbians.

>Olympic level athlete struggles in a hand to hand fight with a scrawny nerd

MGS4_Final_Fight.webm