Remember that time warner bros made an actually good superman film?

Remember that time warner bros made an actually good superman film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPmHGf9xrds
youtube.com/watch?v=KznZcK7ksf4
youtu.be/Tl0DMTlwLw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Not posting All-Star Superman.

disney did it better

That's a Steel movie, user.

I loved Hercules. Why did people hate it?

People hated Hercules?

youtube.com/watch?v=FPmHGf9xrds

I really should watch this one day.

If they had not chopped up ASS, much less did the intro origin with Luthor's voice over, or give Luthor credit for sequencing Kryptonian DNA (in others words, if they didn't fuck it up in several significant ways), I might slightly consider agreeing with you.

It's excellent, even if you weren't at all interested in Superman. It's a well done story in a traditional hand drawn/cell style animation, with good voice acting performances. They just remastered it and re-released it to theaters last year and released a blu ray, I would look for that if you are at all interested in purchasing.

If you go to You Tube, you can likely easily find some clips of it to check out but I can't see why you wouldn't enjoy it.

Chinks did it better

What kind of brainless shit taster could have Hercules?

Apparently a fair few people. I had no idea it was disliked by anyone up until a few years ago.

I love it though, definitely my favorite Disney movie.

I'd have to go with Lion King or Aladdin as my top Disney movie, but Hercules being a shit movie? That news to me, it wasn't the best, but it was pretty damn good.

>people hate it

It was a box office hit, user. Don't go pretending that it's an "underrated" masterpiece just so you can act like a contrarian.

My favorite disney movies got to be either lilo and stitch or zootopia

youtube.com/watch?v=KznZcK7ksf4

Her.

I don't even need to watch the video to tell ""she"" is retarded
I mean look at that chromosome face

Huh, for once I'm gonna say that's not shit taste. Just different. Both were solid movies, just didn't fully appeal to me at the time.

Yes I remember Man of Steel, why do you ask?
Also friendly reminder that 1 out of every 2 critics liked it.

youtu.be/Tl0DMTlwLw4
Best song in the movie.

She raises very good points.

kek

but she doesn't hate Hercules. She thinks it flawed but still likes it. Watch the video.
kek

Is she that girl who gets off on abortions?

deluded weeb fag

Weebs in my Sup Forums board?

It may have been good on its own but it really wasn't Herc. Hercules has always had this cocksure, I'm the strongest and I know it attitude.
Also
>No one strap singlet
>No beard

>good
Robot had all the weapons he needed to destroy that missile from a safe distance and yet he kamikaze'd it
Ending turned it from a 8/10 to a 3/10

man i feel so sad for Sup Forums always insecure with their lesser quality cartoons that they delude themselves that its better than western ones

I don't think that's what he was asking at all.

>that its better than western ones

*that it's better than western ones

>*that it's better than western ones
Thats

Twats

>>*that it's better than western ones

*that it's better than the western ones.

The only ones who hated it with burning passion were the greeks and I think they wouldn't have been as mad if they used the actual greek name (Heracles) instead of the roman one with everyone else being greek.