HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT LITERALLY WONT STOP

FTFWP

10/10 would bang. Finally some hot actors

noooooo-oh wait dont care. Plus nothing is worse then Liz from the movies

Who cares, Alice serves barely any purpose as a character anyway.

Given theyre making her a BRPD agent with Ghost Powers, the name and maybe being the love interest where all that was going to really resemble the comics version anyway.

What is that thing?

>filthy as fuck dreadlocks
>hot

Why is it always the redheads?

>maybe being the love interest
>resemble the comics version
You could just say you haven't read the comics. We'd think less of you, but it's just Sup Forums.

>15 years, and it seemed there was no chance Deadpool was ever going to get made
>It gets made, its a massive success, a sequel even gets greenlit
>Pissbabies REEE over Domino being black

>10 years, it seemed we'd never get another Hellboy movie
>We are, it's closer to Mignola's vision, and they're incorporating BPRD lore into it
>Piss and moan over a black girl getting cast

The nationality she's playing is Irish. As an Irish guy, trust me, Irish people never play Irish characters, it's usually Americans with shit accents. We're used to it.

Phil Lynott and Ruth Negga are both black, Irish and gorgeous, so there's literally no problem here. Hope her accent is good, I hope she has an SJW-esque speech about how dreadlocks are just as much an Irish thing as they are a black thing, I hope you screeching manchildren cry more.

WHAT DOES HOLLYWOOD HAVE AGAINST HOT REDHEADS!?

Nothing compares to the cast of the world's ugliest actress Gal Gadot

Jesus lady, wash your fucking hair.

Weird, isn't it?

She's cute, though.

>black
She has a lighter skin tone than me and I'm a fucking spic

Just due her hair red and stop getting autistic Sup Forums

Fuck off

Actually, she'd make a cute redhead. Dark/Dark-ish skinned redheads are great.

What is she? I see people getting pissy but I'm half certain she's just a weird looking white girl.

more and more I start to believe there's an agenda Hollywood want's to push.
but I don't know what it is.

guys..I am scared Sup Forums is seeming more and more right every day

Apparently her dad is black and her mom is half white, half maori.

I also couldn't find a single picture of her where it doesn't look like she hasn't showered in days.

>pissbabies

WILL REDHEAD GENOCIDE EVER STOP?!

The one drop rule senpai

These movies racebend to biracial chicks but anons are always like always blacks this or that when they aren't even casting black women.

Redheads are honestly overepresented in pop culture considering that they are the most rare hair colour.

This makes them the harder to cast, and the easier to change for other less represented groups.

Kind of ironic that she was one of the only Redheads on Hellboy anyway,unlike Marvel and DC where redheads are 30% of the female population, and we probably have more love interests redheads than blondes.

Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: /pol was right again.

More upset at the lack of Del Toro and Pearlman than anything else, tbqh senpai.

Right in what?

>inb4 this claims the life of another PoC stunt woman

Won't the SJWs have a shitfit over a white girl with dredlocks?

She's from Ethiopia and he's from England.

is she playing hellboy?

Eh we'll always have Selma Blair

This is new Selma Blair right?

>/pol
Phoneposting children need to leave

Way to be pedantic. Both were gestated in Irish wombs and raised in Ireland.

No, she's playing this monkey.

I mean.

This is connected to the previous movies, right? With Liz having his baby? So she can't really be his love interest, right?

What are you whining about now exactly?
Seriously, I want an explanation of what the problem is and why it's actually a problem that will impact the quality of the movie.

No, its reboot aiming to be more faithful to the tone and style of the comics.

seriously, shes so fucking light skinned I dont understand the bitching.

Whingers gonna smell her racial heritage throughout the movie? cant watch becus too busy flipping the fuck out over her hair texture? As long as her tits are shoved up into her chin, hollywood doesnt care

Ah, I see.

Stop mansplaining please.

>More faithful to the comics
They're not doing a very good job out the gate, are they now?

whoops

who is this crack Whore

>Tone and style of

We already know it isnt going to be a direct adaptation as Daimo and Alice are on the BRPD at the same time as Hellboy. And Mignola is scripting and very heavily involved in production, so his influence will be strongly felt.

And once again idiots think that this is about skin color.

>"You clearly have a victim complex, stop complaining about how good honest white people are having our roles stolen by the black menace"

Read your own reaction image, dude.

I bet maybe five or six people in this thread have actually read Hellboy, tops.

>make two-face mexican
>literally no one cares

fuck you guys

I read the entirety of the Mignolaverse twice a year and I could not care less about this. Ian McShane outweighs any perceived negative casting choice

my mexican ex-gf really likes that version of twoface apparently

Wee-ohhhh wee-ohhhh here comes the hyperbole police off to take you to exageration-traz.

This.

Now these are legit complaints. I bet her hair smells awful

I feel like you could make a joke here...
but I got nuthin

Maybe if white people learned how to act, their "roles" wouldn't be taken.

>Mexican

Isn't that Billy Dee Williams as Harvey?

>white people think you don't wash dreads

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The ginger erasure will never stop.

He wrote the first draft and openly said he's less directly involved then with Del Toro's movies but I guess he gets more approval or something.

Weird situation.

I don't like the choice, but you know what? Fuck it. I won't go in a autistic comic-nerd rant until I see the movie, and just in case it's REALLY bad. I hope this turns out fine. If Mignola approves this project, then I still have faith.

Still, I fucking hate Milla Jovovich as Nimue. She can't even act, not even a little.

Tbh I'm more intrigued its always red heads who get replaced. Someone in Hollywood must hate them.

I do not understand the point of representation.
No, just because you are black you are not Black Panther, just because you are white you are not Captain America, and just because you are a woman you are not Wonder Woman.
You are just a completely average dude that doesn't stand out in any way, who was bored and watched some superhero movie.

They got a good director and a good Hellboy, but everything else is falling out its arse. Sucks because I want a BPRD film

Go back to Sup Forums. Dreads are beautiful.

>but everything else is falling out its arse
>implying Ian McShane is a bad choice

>implying Sup Forums reads comics

I have and this doesn't bother me.
Why would anyone of taste and discernmant give a fuck about made by committee shit like movies?

prove me you have read hellboy

Please take a bath.

>Black people think the comments were targeted at all dreads and not particularly at this oily looking chick

On that note, fuck dreads though.

Liz's powers are suggested to be comparable to a group of women encased in crystal that served as power sources for the Hyperborean cities.

Also you can see Von Klempt was experimenting with Anum's Fork in the jungle in a flashback during Conqueror Worm long before the concept was formally introduced in Sledghammer 44.

The agenda that the real world isn't populated only with attractive straight white people?

>no Pearlman
>no del Taco
couldn't care less what they do

>not even hiding your anti-white agenda

BLOOD AND SOIL

I have read maybe 80% of it and give no fucks about this. It doesn't even sound like it's going to be the same character in any case.

If they wanted "diversity" they could have cast a nigger to play Hellboy. I mean, Ron's barely human, but he was great as Hellboy.

>honkies think you don't wash dreads

Mignola approved. Looking forward to it.

so i'm guessing 2016-? is just the affirmative action phase of Hollywood. I'll just take a break from movies for a while

Anti white degeneracy
This

not when they look like that. my aunt has them and they look way better than that.

I thought Hollywood only cared about attractive people?

Fuck off

A new age is coming...

hollywood cares for cash. That includes both focusing on long-term constants (attractive people) and milking the current-trend cash cow (''progressive'' race/sex-bending)

Go on Sup Forums for five minutes and come back. Make sure to stop by their new confederate/nazi flag and American civil war 2 threads too.

the jews have it out for the gingers. next step ginger holocost

The whole inclusion of Alice into the plot is weird to me. Like yeah this seems to be mimicking some stuff from the Storm and the Fury, but Alice is apparently being given a whole new backstory. She even has Agent Xiang's ghost powers. Why not just use her?

Pretty much. Most decades spend the first 5 years dealing with the fallout of the previous one, so check back in 2026 - studios will either double down on the tokenism or abandon it for some other advertising gimmick.

Sup Forums didn't know what The Zimmerman Telegram was.

That's the one he sent to Trayvon, right?

>implying I'm going to watch that shit

For the idiots in this thread justifying this. If this is OK to you, you were never an actual fan of Hellboy.

FoR tHe idiOtS iN tHis thRead juStiFyiNg tHis. IF thIs iS OK tO YoU, yOu werE neVer An aCtuaL fAn of HeLlBoY.

I read and know more about the Mignolaverse than you and I don't care