X-men Blue#9 storytime

Could be fun

Now Magneto's only daughter

>Let's save Scott from his ex
She is right, someone save Scott from Jean.

>Marrow bullying

fuck you Jean. Let tyke rest in the diamond bosom.

What is this powerup even, eye punch tentacles?

Now I kinda want someone Madison Jeffries to kill Danger, or turn her into his personal sexbot slave.
I read this earlier (bought it) and I didnt like much how Rahne, Firestar, Mondo were shown here.
I bought it for Emma and cameos of characters I like btw, I hate the O5, so it will be the last issue I buy for a long time I guess. IIRC Hopeless 05 ended up selling less than 30k and much less than Uncanny and Lemires book, I dont know why Marvel pushes this team.

oh yay, pheonix force.

Can Emma just disappear from this book so I can stop reading it again?

>Emma is calling Jean out on rewriting personalties
We have reached the point where Emma Frost is a better person then Jean Grey

Oh Emma...

Poor woman just wants her husbando back

So how many Cyclops bodypillows does she have?

>We have reached the point where Emma Frost is a better person then Jean Grey
We crossed that point A LONG time ago. I would say back when she was still running the Hellions she was a better person

>Danger has several people inside her
Lewd
>Cyclops and Jean are now permanently linked through mental powers
Stupid

Still no explanation on how she can mind control Xorn?

A book with a Jean Wolverine Cyclops love triangle in which Jean and Cyclops have a mind link. That sounds very fresh and exciting.

"Psychic amplifier of some sort" as in, probably that piece of the Cube. Keep reading.

Adams please keep drawing tiddies

Or who this Xorn actually is.

the piece of cosmic cube allows you to perform "miracles" do whatever you want, in a short range. Basically it powers her up.
It was explained in last weeks secret empire event.

Wait what was Miss Sinisters deal again? Because right now we seem to have a Mr Sinister and Miss Sinister running around. Dear God Scott has 3 maniacs lusting for him for now
Probably related to this

>Bobby is going to be straight again

no it doesn't

>throwing in with the guy who killed Nightcrawler
I already knew this, but Emma's a fucking bitch.

Yep, there we go. Using the cube fragment makes sense in how she could influence Xorn at all, so maybe he's the real one.

If anybody here like Emma read Brave New World 5, it has Domino + Emma sexy cheesecake and is a short fun story, only 4 pages.

I could post those 4 pages here, the rest of the pages are about namor and blade.

>Miss Sinister
Muh Waifu!

>Emma and Jean fighting for Scott
>The Jean that asked Logan to fuck her when she was married to Scott
>The Emma that betrayed Scott
So, why are they fighting for him when they have shown that they don't really care in the past?

please do, Domino and Emma cheesecake is my fav

>Mothervine
>We're going to get more mutants

>Mothervine was what gave the Ultimate Universe mutants like Jimmy their powers

Ill just post them

from Brave New World 5 released today

Please do. I mean, Namor is always a welcome addition if possible as well. He was an X-Man after all.

Who is the blond Wolverine? I'm reading just the Secret Empire tie ins.

Ultimate Wolverine's son.

>Polaris is making danger owe her money
Welp, that a jew for you

How did he get here? I know Miles and his supporting characters made it to 616 because he gave Molecule Man a burger, bue the rest of the Ult universe was destroyed , right?

Fixed for synergy.

Thanks user. Emma in a one piece bathing suit seems weird to me

Hold on a fucking second. Colossus is in the fucking Darkforce bubble on New York!

Emma is a classy lady, classy ladies wears one piece bathing suit
It's a hard light construct made by Danger

>Thony Silas
At least he is not ruining Royals anymore

thanks i truly feel represented now
falcon /falcap, rage, both patriots, monica, blue marvel, both power men; they ain't do shit for me like this black domino

so Firestar and Wolfsbane were not under Emma's control?
fuck you for ruining better mutants in order to make the original shits look good

What Emma is doing in New Tian isnt completely immoral taking into account mutantkinds survival and having as neighbour Hydra America.
I never thought they were mind controlled.

Misc Ultimate characters are just tossed everywhere. Reed appears to have not bothered recreating it.

I thought Warren was still dating Laura.

Shouldn't that have bisected her?

She got her diamond form up in time

Why they doing homage cover? Its not homage cover month yet

mind controlled cyclops got 2 clean shots on Angel in this same issue and it didnt do much harm.
his powers are as inconsistent as jubilee in the cartoon.
in the 80s he compleyely destroyed the body of sinisters in a gory way, and in AoA with only one eye he put with one shot either Northstar or Aurora in coma.

What the fuck is Mothervine?

See and

Fuck this suit, first she defeats an enhanced Emma and now she gets to keep the old scott/Jean eternal mind link, while being single independent Mary sue. Fuck scotts life, because this is the end of the road for him. He's now trapped weigh her and for what? Because of nostalgia bonner?

>first she defeats an enhanced Emma
She had help from Scott, and Emma spent most of her power boost keeping Xorn under her control.

"Superhot" is the most innovative story I've read in years!

Please stop.

Casey and Claremont are the only fuckers in the world that like this shit triangle.

Shit page is shit. The insets rob the main image of impact.

Bastion's new programming....
>I need to save the mutants so I can kill them, then save them, then kill them, etc.

Superhot is the best thing to have come out of Secret Empire

Miss Sinister was a kind of clone of Mr. Sinister, a backup in case he ever died

He had her living a normal life as a regular person, Claudine Renko, and when he permanently died a failsafe went off in her

She has his appearance and powers and access to some of his labs. But she doesn't have his memories or his personality so she didn't initially have his knowledge in genetics

So she doesn't lust for Cyclops like Mr. Sinister?

hahahaha

He's Xorn's brother, Xorn.

AFAIK they haven't interacted yet

>Mothervine
Well shit. We Ultimate X-men now.

I think she visited cyclops while he was in prison after AvX and taunted him to break out and stop her.

let me guess, scott is gonna hear her thinkin about fucking that wolverine just so he can have more cu ck scenes

Emma barely knew Kurt.
Although Bastion was a major factor in the Purifier attacks on the Xavier institute, so yeah, this is still pretty fucking awkward.

That was Mister Sinister shapeshifting to pretend to be a woman

Not Miss Sinister

That was not miss sinister, that was Mr sinister who hijacked a woman's body.

So when did mr sinister actually die and "become" miss sinister? I don't recall any story with mr sinister after AvX.

>Emma barely knew Kurt.
Yeah, I guess. She did name one of her grey hairs after him.

Wait, I think he showed up still as MR sinister in that book where spider-man was teaching a class of x-men after logan died.

Whoa, whiplash from the jarring art change!

holy shit yes

She still has a better fight record in Secret Empire tie-ins than usual.

Marvel and DC should put out more comics like this

He died in Messiah CompleX when Mystique used Rogue's death touch as a weapon to kill him

One of the arcs of Xavier's X-men Legacy was dealing with the consequences of that. Mister Sinister had spent decades manipulating Xavier, Juggernaut and Shaw's families so that in the event that he died he transfered his powers and consciousness into a machine that would overwrite the DNA of one of the descendants of those families with his own, Xavier was nearly overtaken by Sinister's consciousness but Gambit charged Sebastian Shaw and together they destroyed the machine.

But Mr. Sinister's fail safe in case the machine failed was Claudine Renko, who helped resurrect him after that in X-23's solo

It's like they keep implying that Jean brainwashed him, but they'll never be allowed to actually say it, let alone reverse it.

Blade? Sounds interesting

Oooh, that's hot.

I don't know how he's the only artist working for Marvel who can still get away with this, but let's all be thankful for it, and for that Polaris.

Can Cullen Bunn stop writing the X-Men now?

I liked him better when he was writing The Sixth Gun.