It it already doomed?

Saw it airing on nicktoons, has Nick already put it on the back burner?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!NAwSCCYT!U6bISn4TjnI12NDyiwLzww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well thank god, it's more CalArts bullshit with lolrandum humor that tumblr drones would find funny.

Most likely. If the premiere didn't rake in good enough ratings, it's over.

Good riddance Gravity Falls ripoff

fun fact: they got some 4Kids VA's for this.

The show comes back in September. TLH has also occasionally appeared on Nicktoons, so I don't think it actually means anything for its doom.

Also Valiskibumfags need to leave.

This loser is speaking only in Sup Forums-approved catchphrases, insults and buzzwords and tries to call anyone else "drones" with a straight face.

He's right though.

>main kids have annoying voices
> the main character has no likable traits, he's just a sissy even when they try to make him look cool
>Louise and Gene lite
>art style does not inspire a sense of wonder or mystery like it's trying to be about
>art is ugly

Nah, he's a fag, and so are you

This, I tried watching it because it was hyped up before it was aired. Its those god damn noses, i would be able to give it a pass if it weren't for the voices, horrible coloring, and good awful animation, i mean seriously, look at the way their arms move.

Yeah it's fucking mean spirited Reddit shit for SJW cucks unlike my comfy kinos for you.

gave the first episode a shot
it was garbage. Pure, unredeemable garbage.

No he's right. It's got all the visual hallmarks of a CalArts approved cartoon. Tumblr nose especially

>it's a Sup Forums retardedly shits on a cartoon over an artsyle episode

>it's a showrunner desperately trying to defend his shitshow episode

this nigger is wrong and didn't even watch the first 5 episodes.

it already got better lorebait than GF and badass monsters plus the ATHF is in the show
mega.nz/#F!NAwSCCYT!U6bISn4TjnI12NDyiwLzww

First episode was irredeemable garbage, I'll agree.
Everything was annoying and nothing gelled. It was a bunch of shit happening with no class.

What do you expect? This is Sup Forums 2.0

Wrong thread, but nice Muriel.

1. I'm retarded.
2. Thanks.
This show is shit though. Only thing good about it is the spy lady,

Well, to be flair, Pan Pizza is just blaming CalArts because He lost something from The 90s, THICC Outlines, He blames CalArts for the Thin Outlines yet The Original PPG and Dexter's Lab are CalArts Cartooons and they had THICC Outlines, so, really, Pan Pizza is still acting like a 90s kid because there's no THICC Outlines

Are you autistic?

That webm only makes me believe that user more, and I haven't even watched the show

Why does Nick seem to do this with all their decent shows?

Gravity Falls has been over for nearly 2 years. Even if it was a ripoff, who gives a shit?

I can't wait for the episode where the ATHF cast eventually have to work together.

>CN is losing
>Nick's solution: suck more