MEANWHILE, IN WORLD WAR II Sup Forums

*proceeds to take credit for fighting the Axis powers despite not entering the war till it was pretty much over.*

God, I'm so tired of politics in comics. Punching Hitler? SERIOUSLY?! I'm out. I consider myself a reasonable and open minded centrist but this is offensive. Disgusting, opportunistic, biased political virtue signalling.

>when your leaders cucked you out of invading Berlin so you try to forget the fact that you enabled 50+ years of communist oppression by drawing pictures of children's characters punching Hitler

Nice power fantasy burgers

Can't post. Gave my computer away for scrap.

Where is the Fifth Column?

Yea, I'm sure you would have been just fine without us. You look like you had Hitler on the ropes.

This. Fuck the western allies for letting the Commies take control of East Europe. We defeated the wrong enemy

>WW1 veteran
>Ex prisoner who has already served his term
>And cap just punches him

Captain America makes me sick. Stop the violence against people whose ideas you don't like!

>another libcuck superhero

GIMME YO MASK WHITE BOI
*smacks lips*

Patton had an accident for a reason. MacArthur was a cunt, but we should have irradiatiated China.

Nigger, the fuck are you talking about? America did jack shit to anyone other than Japan during WWII.

Fuck off Hoover. Nobody likes you and your joke of a party and you know it.

Hitler and everyone who supports him is a fucking subhuman faggot. I hope he commits sudoku.

are you disguses forgetting hitlerino was responsible for that shit in the first place? had he not invaded the USSR the soviets wouldnt have occupied half of europe

what were the western allied supposed to do after the war was over? declare war on the soviets immediately? what if they steamrolled the rest of europe? dont forget there were communist cells in france and other european countries, they certainly wouldnt have supported the western allies double crossing the soviets, plus the soviets were in a much better shape by the end of the war than germany, they couldve realistically pushed the allies to the atlantic, and after that, who knows if they wouldve been able to set up a second D-Day before the soviets got the bomb

stalin was a son of a bitch, but hitler enabled him to be a son of a bitch

excuse me – what about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, the alt right? Do they have any semblance of guilt?

gawrsh war sure is hell, hyuck

I hate to break character, but I honestly can't even find myself being entertained at Trump jokes any more. He and his supporters have outed themselves as such subhuman fucks at so many instances that I can no longer laugh it off.

huh, so this is the "moderate left"? you just throw old men across the room

on the scale of 1 to 10 you are retard/10

Bolsheviks already wanted to invade western world long before WWII, but Poles stopped them. I wish they didn't.

Be careful user, not being far right these days will invite Sup Forums shitposting.

So this is a "dumb progs idolize the racists of the past" thread?

I don't even care anymore. We never should've let things get this bad. Hiro should've wiped Sup Forums clean off the face of the earth the second he bought the rights to the site.

Stay mad, nip.

Yes you're absolutely correct Russia had the Nazis ass whipped by that point.

Defeated the wrong enemy? You was practically giving Adolf a blow job up until Pearl harbor, even then it took the Trading with the Enemy act to get you to stop, you dirty mercantile shits.

Ah, back when Iron Man was a Canadian-created undersea superhero that punches Nazis (ok, that last part just makes him like all the other undersea superheroes...)

>The alt left has never been violent!!

there's no such thing as the alt left you fucking idiot, the alt right branded themselves

Lol

>wipe the breadwinner

>what were the western allied supposed to do after the war was over? declare war on the soviets immediately?

Look at Operation Unthinkable, Plan Totality, and Patton's position on the subject.

Is American education so bad that everyone believes they had fuck all to do with the Nazis during WWII?

high quality post, i'm going to use this in the future

>Joseph Henry "Joe" Simon (born Hymie Simon)
>Jack Kirby (/ˈkɜːrbi/; born Jacob Kurtzberg)

>migrated from r/The_Donald
>calls other people nu
Oh the irony

There were many sides causing violence in World War 2. I mean are people ok with the Allies just charging in to a beach with weapons?

>when you firebomb civillian targets and murder thousands of women and children but nobody cares because the newspapers printed pictures of your troops kissing liberated European babies

lol fuck Dresden

I'm not talking about comics, I'm talking about during the war

Then perhaps you should be asking on another board?

I can't breathe

Why is this character so based? surely he will become one of marvel's mainstays for his no-nonsense approach toward the enemy

I mean, just read this!

Tackling the real issues, unlike the bland milquetoast captain America who says never mentions WHY we need to fight Hitler

In fairness, we also violated the Geneva convention repeatedly when we were fighting the Japanese.

Friendly reminder, offense does not justify violence.

I think we can all agree that Nazis and people who aspire to be them are bad.

I like how this compiles a bunch of different traits that annoy Sup Forumsniggers into one convenient strawman.

I sure do hope those fucking Japs from Sup Forums don't show their face, my hand is sore from all that yellow coward slapping.

ihr verdammten amerikaner müsst auch immer komödienbücher machen, die auf uns deutsche ein schlechtes licht wirft, oder?

hitler dies, hitler das, wie wäre es denn mal mit einem nazi superhelden zur abwechslung, ihr blöden liberalen schweine? das ist doch eh alles die schuld der juden

And a Sieg Heil to you too, gentleman

Finish the bomb already.

>anyone who actually wants to discuss their board topics and doesn't want to talk non-stop about politics on every single board is a newfag
That image is some quality bait, I tell you hwat.

Friendly reminder, incitements of violence and true threats are not constitutionally protected speech

Goddamnit if I have to punch another kraut next to a fucking moolie I'm gonna LOSE IT! Those goddamn lava lamps gave 'em an inch and now the darkies think they run the place. If I never see another black again it'll be too soon. I don't even wanna hear Amos 'n' Andy in my fucking house, I'm so sick of 'em.
>-t. Greatest Generation

Except there's nothing like that in the pic. It's a jab at anons that reject Sup Forums culture, like those that get angry at smug anime girl posts

Hey fellas, the Japs are making their own cartoons called "ani-may."

Could be interesting. It looks like it's pretty heavily influenced by the stuff our boys are making though.

Come on, it's basically just
>anyone who has a problem with Sup Forums shitting up any thread they like is no TRUE 4channer
Since the issue they're complaining about is people arguing against them. But mostly the arguments, from oldfags and newfags alike sound less like liberal SJWs and more like:
>fuck off Sup Forums, we're trying to talk about cartoon ducks here not who was in the wrong at the Charlottesville protests.

Looks awful and choppy, it'll never last.

>a flag is an incitement of violence

Libturds everyone!

>burning a cross on a lawn?
>it's only my religious symbol stop oprahessing me!

>No such thing as the alt left.

Oh please. It's perfectly covfefe.

Damaging private property is a crime, yes.

Again, nothing in the pic. Someone might post It to a reply like the one you described but that's not the case now. I mean, what did you expect about this thread? It's bait for Sup Forumssting

>the soviets wouldnt have occupied half of europe
Yes they would, they were plenty expansionist themselves.

Well this thread backfired

Could you imagine if they actually made cartoons in the same thematic as soap operas and are aimed at adults and talk about adult issues?

that would be crazy.

Some of you fellas are pretty darn swell.

Don't go to the beach tomorrow if you live in Occupied France.

There's gonna be a happenin' news story over the radio in the morning, so sit down, relax, have a cuppa Joe with your bacon, eggs and toast and stay tuned.

Stay strong, fellow freedom fighters!

>be American
>shoot unarmed teenagers in the back because they make you angry

Just like my dindu nuffind

>have a cuppa Joe with your bacon, eggs and toast

You're supposed to ration, you kraut enabler.