The story of Tim Drake, the Nazi Batman will be continuing in The Fall Of The Batmen, starting in November

the story of Tim Drake, the Nazi Batman will be continuing in The Fall Of The Batmen, starting in November.

bleedingcool.com/2017/08/16/now-dc-comics-gives-us-nazi-batman-coming-detective-comics-november-batwoman-6-spoilers/

I wonder how it connects to 'A lonely of living' that ends at 968.

>Let’s put Nazi in the title, for the clicks!
Classic Rich.

batwoman is still coming out?

Fascist Tim drake replaces our Tim in jail.

>Nazi Batman
Is that the one from Multiversity?
I'm confused

The unskilled article writer is using the term nazi as a synonym for fascist dictator.

>the colony is the helicarrier
Damn, Tynion is a hack

Also I am so fucking tired of these constant "guy keeps Batman's mantle with a twist" stories

When is Nightwing New Order coming out?

Okay, now explain to me where the fuck is that tim drake Batman from

Good Shitpulse is gone forever.

Batwoman comic this week takes place in the future. Batwoman is old and leads The Colony. Jason is old man Nick Fury, Bruce is dead and Tim Drake is Batman ruling Gotham with an iron grip.

>Jason is old man Nick Fury
Color me interested. I guess I'm going to have to follow up on detective.

I like it tbqh

>old man Jason
Heck yeah!!

>the discount family is still alive
>Bruce is dead
how original

He's probably going to be only mission control as Old Jason. The interesting stuff is going to be current Jason actions in that arc, if he shows up, tho: he also has an upcoming arc with Kate in RHatO, which I guess will tie with this, too.

Rude

Considering that it's Tynion who set up this arc, I think that Jason will show up. He did that Jason is his favorite besides Tim after all.

I wonder how he got injured.

>I wonder how he got injured.
Tim

Fuck, why is there always a grimm or apocalyptic future in the DC Universe?!

I'm sure he'll bust out some Arkham Knight looking suit eventually.

>it's a Bruce is dead episode
>inb4 it's not really dead twist

>nazi is now a synonym for "totalitarian dictatorship"
Was Stalin a nazi?

I hope.
Geez. Jason's costumes are all sexy as fuck. He may have bad comics, but design wise, the dure is lucky as hell.

Power suits are sexy, even the most cybernetic ones

HE WAS NAZBOL BABY

Rich wants to hurt DC by trying to throw the negative Marvel press about Cap being a nazi onto DC.

>now

>He may have bad comics
Nah, he has his fair share of good stories that done him justice.

I definitely agree though that he get the best costumes.

It's been one for decades. It's where feminazi comes from.

Batman Tim Drake
Knightmare Superman (BvS)
Aquaman from Flashpoint
Wonderwoman from Flashpoint
New 52 future Flash (the blueone)

Who can defeat the Alt-Justice League? We still need 1 Robin, 1 Green Lantern and some antagonists

He has indeed. But he also has some awful comics in his history.

Well, every character has a really awful stories that better be forgotten.

True enough.

>expecting Bennet not to bring her cancerous SJW propaganda to DC
>we get this Nazi shit with best Robin
I don't care how bad you want to titty fuck her, this is inexcusable

How will timfags ever recover

You do know this story is done by Tynion, right?

Show me her titties and I will decide

Bennet writes Batwoman, user

Wow I didn't know Bennett writes 'Tec

Denial

Seems to be how Jason is coping. Where the fuck is Dick? If he isn't dead then him letting Tim rule over Gotham is completely OOC.

Batwoman set this up you tard

>Dick becomes head of an anti-metahuman movement in an elseworld
>Tim becomes Facist Batman again a possible future
>Damian becomes Ra's Jr. in Batman Beyond
Maybe Jason truly is Best Boy.

Yeah, with Tynion since the beginning. This issue is his last one which is a set up for his upcoming arc in November.

Which Tynion also co wrote.

No one would have let Tim willingly rule Gotham unless they had no choice, not just Dick. So, let's not pretend that Dick would magically solve any problem just being there.

>still no story with Batman going full fascist
why is it always someone else

>Nazi
way to devalue the term, liberals

Justice Lords

>best Robin
You misread. Tim is who the story is about.

Edgy sells.

There is like a 95% chance that Dick elseworld will be about Dick realizing the error of his ways.

It's confirmed already by the summaries, but still.

Yeah, after his son was targeted which actually makes him a hypocrite.

Dick Grayson an hypocrite? Woah, who could have told

So I guess the Tim who returns will have some issues after all. Noce: that will give him some character traits and problems at least in this post FP version.

I hope he overcomes it in a satisfactory way, but at least some flaws remain afterward.

Sounds about right for Dick, to be honest. Not too OOC, at least, not that. Going full nazi anti-meta, on the other hand...

>yfw Batman's solution to keep cloning himself to be Batman was actually the best outcome for Gotham

Nah, Terry McGuinness is the best outcome.

Not read DC in 2 months, theres a nazi Batman? Are we on about the same one from multiversity?

Why is it that totalitarianism, fascism, and Naziism are synonyms to people?

Not all totalitarianism is fascism. Totalitarianism is a style of governing (every aspect of society being under government rule; no room for civil society), fascism is an ideology (the might and dominance of the nation taking precedence over anything else, such as class, the employing capitalism, but controlling it to benefit the nation rather than the non-nationals, the nuclear family as the essential until of society that makes up the state, etc), and Naziism is a sub-ideology of fascism, as well as the name of the fascist party in 1940s Germany (the nation was identified as the Aryan race, for whom they sought unity, and they wanted an imperialist form of capitalism that would benefit Aryans, and not ethnic minorities in Germany, or foreign nations; capitalism with protectionism to protect the fatherland).

One could have non-fascist totalitarianism (North Korea, the USSR, Islamic theocracies), and non-Nazi fascism (Mussolini's Italy).

>bleedingcool
>clickbait
Why link this OP? KYS

I'm tired of "hero is tyrant in dystopian future" storylines.

All these future totalitarian earths are because the influence of Darkseid and Dr Manhattan. This all is a build up for the last act of Rebirth.

Mark my words.

Parallax GL desu

>Also I am so fucking tired of these constant "guy keeps Batman's mantle with a twist" stories
DC doesn't have the patience for stories about crime families warring or ninjas anymore. Every story has to be about the Bat-family undergoing a radical change that will be ignored by other writers and -- increasingly -- readers.

How many SEPARATE apocalyptic future storylines are going on in DC simultaneously, right now?

>How will timfags ever recover
Probably by stopping buying books with him in it.

It took DC a long time to train Timfans not to buy his books but after Teen Titans, Teen Titans, Batman Beyond, Teen Titans and this... they're finally seeing results! The equity of one of their most stable B-rank characters who could outsell Nightwing no matter what you did with either of them, is FINALLY being ground down to zero.

>this
>JL
>Nightwing mini
>that digital series with the biker waifus

What else?

There's so many of them. Future Imperfect is still probably my favorite though.

Is Batman Beyond considered apocalyptic? (Is there ANY connection to the previous FI-derived BB title with Tim in it?)

It's certainly dystopian, but not really apocalyptic.
Unless Damian is really running the eco terrorist route accomplishes his plans.

How many Batman stories in the last 10 years have had him "falling" or "dying"? I know there was Final Crisis and Endgame. But come now, why are they doing this same story again?

when you have fifteen possible heirs you are going to die a lot

It looked like he was using brother eyes. hat is he is actually futures end tim

Next week

So it seems.
Could be that Brother Eye took him too, I guess.

So Dick will be dead right

Has Tynion ever written Dick?

>How many Batman stories in the last 10 years have had him "falling" or "dying"? I know there was Final Crisis and Endgame. But come now, why are they doing this same story again?
This is a sequel to Final Crisis by way of Multiversity.

As to why...?
Snyder has been ensnared by the Faction Paradox supersigil.

A book about older Tim in a dystopian future controlled by Brother Eye?!
Why, that can't HELP but be the smash-hit nobody was asking for!

Hey, at least It's better than whatever the metal stuff is. Or more than better, more interesting. For me, I mean. I dig almost every sci-fi I came across. Not the most selective taste, I guess.

Hopefully not considering he said he likes Dick best when he's with the batfamily

I've just never really understood the tim-as-a-fascist angle.

B&R eternal i think

Did anyone storytime this issue today?

I don't understand anything DC's done with Tim post-Flashpoint. Actually even earlier, post IdC. It's like they've been going out of their way to make him complete sales poison, when he used to be a solid solo character and team headliner.