WE have a great cast and crew behind it and will definitely be the best MCU movie since Winter Soldier

WE have a great cast and crew behind it and will definitely be the best MCU movie since Winter Soldier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's gonna win some oscars and i can't wait

also best movie since ragnarok

Yeah, it sucks that we won't be able to talk about it on Sup Forums though, OP. But to be fair, company wars ruined Sup Forums movie discussion here.

W-WAIFUS!

Let the shilling begin!

Like autistic clockwork.

I'm not spending two hours on a FUCK WHITE PEOPLE movie

Since Friday Night Lights, I'll watch anything with Michael B Jordan in it.

Also the main guy was pretty good in Civil War, so I'm hoping that same preformance carries over here. Plus being the first real black super hero movie of this current bubble, I expect Marvel to make sure everyone involved is giving it 110%. That might mean it turns out forced and cringy and shit, but I'm optimistic about this one

I have this feeling as well. I think Thor will be the more fun movie but Panther will be just better overall

You should see Fruitvale Station starring MBJ and directed by the guy who is also doing Black Panther. It's superb.

It'll sure as shit be better than Spider-Man Homecoming.

You will love Captain Marvel too.
>being the first real female super hero movie of this current bubble, I expect Marvel to make sure everyone involved is giving it 110%

Already did. Nothing really stood out about the film besidesMichael B Jordan's acting

Wonder Woman exists tho, so your Sup Forumsbait logic doesn't really follow.

>Sup Forumsbait logic
Nah, just having fun with unpaid Disney shills.

>unpaid Disney shills.
Why would they shill something if they aren't getting paid?

They still think they will get a free movie ticket eventually

But people pay to go to the movies? Unless they win tickets or something. What point are you trying to make?

>people pay to go to the movies?
MCUnts do. Go figure.

Okay? Again, what point are you trying to make? Most people pay to go see movies.

Are they banking on people watching this multiple times because no one could hear everything in the theater the first time around?

I'm looking forward to it too.

Fucking shills

I'm a racist, so I won't watch this.

>People can't like things unless they're paid
Is Sup Forums hipster cycle of life.

Winter Soldier was REALLY bad though

Murricans talk loudly in theaters?

Mostly rude Americans

Woah, you mean to say that polite Americans do indeed exist?

I'll wait for the reviews.
Reviews that talk about the movie, not just that it's full of black people.

Just like I did with Wonder Woman.
It might even be good.
Or perhaps not.

Hes shitposting
Stop feeding him

Yeah it kind of sucks. I loved the Christopher Priest run of BP and am excited for the movie. But I know when it comes out any discussion is going to be ruined by the Sup Forums-companywarfags alliance

I'm legit excited for this because it looks so radically different.

Well, like WS it seems Marvel is toning down the comedy, and WS was the best Marvel movie, so...

we might actually get a movie with some gravitas and dramatic weight instead of incessant tension breaking jokes.

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE movie
wut son?

Honestly it's gonna be a good movie. At worst "decent" like Thor. I except great things.

But I will not go to the theater for it. I can barely stand theatres as is, and the crowd this will draw will not create a pleasent movie experience.

It has a mostly black cast. Despite Sup Forums throwing a tantrum whenever black characters are shoved into into a medieval European setting a movie taking place in Africa having a predominantly black cast triggers them

Where?

I hope the setting and the context alone forces it to be different from the tired MCU formula.

>I'm not racist I just can't stand to be around people who aren't the same race as me

>Marlel movies
>Marlel in general

Black Panther is not about that at all. The character's a nationalist who openly says in the comics that he doesn't support black power groups because he views everyone as the same.

Black here. Going to the theater with hoodrats is the worst.

>he doesn't support black power groups because he views everyone as the same.

So he hates whitey but not officially. Good to know.

>implying

>if I was a racist who can't even be Around people who aren't the same race as me, why would I watch a movie that barely has actors the same race as me.

No man, Wakanda hates everyone. They have a big fuck you wall just to set up lawn chairs on and gamble on how far someone starving will go before they fall over and die.

I'm unironically loving Phase 3, short of Homecoming.

Civil War, GotG2 and Dr. Strange were all great. Thor 3 somehow looks pretty good and I liked Boseman's Pather in CW, so I'm excited for this.

I think this board takes the MCU for granted since there's been almost 20 movies now. You fags have no concept of how bad things used to be.
t. 30 year old manchild that remembers everything desperately trying to be Burton's Batman

That's pretty racist.

I know this is bait but how did you come to the conclusion T'Challa hated whites?

They're all the same race.

Doesn't even matter the race.

Fucking every movie I go to, some assholes always fuck it up. there's always someone who repeats lines back to themsleves, laughs at every dumb moment or has to ask a friend what they es missed because they were too busy jerking off, Ive literally walked out of Guardians 2 because two cunts just couldn't stop repeating lines back to one another. Everytime something funny happened, like Draxx saying "do you need a hug, because I dont do hugs" they would laugh then whispher "I dont do hugs" for God knows what reason.

The only time I've EVER had peace from this, was during the new Star Wars movie. I was in a packed theater (which I never usually do), sat next to a Fucking child (couldn't have been older than 7) and it was quiet as fuck. Everyone behaved, even the child (except for his fidgeting near the end of the film, but he kept it to himself which is respectable).

Other than that, I've never had a good theater experience. I don't know why people go to those bloody things.

Espcially in this day and age where people are cunts.

I'm loving this post Perlmutter style that's emerged. GOTG 2, Thor 3, and Black Panther look on fire with visual style, and I really hope all the MCU starts looking more and more grand.

I'm also glad that they are borrowing so much from Priest's run instead of Hudlins, which makes me question how they can build a trilogy out of the Black Panther franchise. How do you one up Wakanda in a sequel when you use Klaue, Killmonger and Man-Ape all in the first film?

As a comic fan, I hope it's great.

But as a black man, I really don't want to deal with all the "YAAAAAAS SLAAAAAAAAY #BLACK MAGIC" I'm going to see on all my social media if it does succeed.

Because every ethnic African from the 60s to now has been raised to see white people as untrustworthy schemers bent on dismantling their heritage and claims to their sacred lands.

I always enjoyed going to a podunk theater on a coastal town in Texas.
There was only like 4 rooms and the whole place was small as shit. You were pretty much sharing the whole movie with like three other families and the rest was empty seats.

Doesn't matter. If you hate blacks in the current year you're a racist.

And why are you applying this to a capeshit character created by white Americans?

Along with all the condescending virtue-signalling thinkpieces like when Wonder Woman came out

"Now black people *finally* have someone to look up to!"

wrong picture FIXD

Because black sensibilities are ironically being exploited by Jewish opportunists

This meme shouldn't be applied to actual kings y'know?

Yeah...I'm so sick of the Wonder Woman praise. I'm hyped for Black Panther, but I'm not looking forward to the gifs of crying black women posted everywhere.
I mean, look at how people say Michelle was the best part of Spider-Man Homecoming.

Honestly her and the two teachers were the only enjoyable part of that movie.

Oh fuck off with this Alt-Right bullshit.

Please, we all know the true born sons of Israel are all black.
What you're thinking of are kikes.

>FIXD
>XD

I can't look at these two letters anymore without feeling the tumors growing on my back

My man.

Honest question, how do you all feel after watching the Black Panther teaser? Yay? Neigh? Indifferent? I'm actually really excited. My first real exposure was Avengers: EMH where in his first scene he took on the Avengrs. I then read Hudlin and while it wasn't bad, I didn't know what to make of the character. Are the Priest issues where I should go?
youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw

Stan Lee is Jewish retard

Stan Lee literally has nothing to do with Marvel outside of being a walking promotion you fucking casual.

Honestly I'm just sick of this whole liberal rhetoric of picturing themselves as bold humanitarian heroes who are standing against this rising tide of oppression. It's given people inflated egos that they really do not deserve and which serve mostly to annoy everyone through tedious virtue signalling and constant reminders that they're the good guys.

I love how fucking afro-futurist it is. The soundtrack will probably be heavily hip-hop but it'd be fucking dank if they used abstract 70's jazz, like Sun Ra and shit

he was doing propaganda for America in WW2.

Not to go all Sup Forums here and shit, but I'm just kind of curious.

As a white dude, I noticed that most white dude adapt well with other cultures and races. We seek out middle ground and things in common.

Asians who aren't overworked by parents/are more westernized are the same.

Same thing goes fo Browns, especially Sikhs.

The only race I've noticed that doesn't do this well, is blacks. (And the Spanish). Most black people I meet just don't try and find middle ground and tend to be more tribalistic, keeping to themselves and their own race.

Except of course for light skins and "Oreos", who are often exiled from being "black" and are bullied for it. And the only reason I can come up with is because they seek the middle ground/have hobbys that are outside their expected culture.
>quite literally worked with a great guy who was a light skin and he got constantly bullied by our black Jamaican boss for it. He hated it but was expected to take it.

I just kind of want you opinion on it, what you think, maybe give a bit of persepctive if you can.

I fucking HATE when normies who never gave a shit about something latch onto it as if it's the only thing that ever gave their lives meaning the moment it becomes socially advantageous for them to do so. It's disgustingly shallow and transparent and it JUST. KEEPS. HAPPENING.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm with this user in that the Phase 3 movies are shaping up nicely. Aside from Homecoming (which wasn't awful but not my favorite), Marvel has been stepping up their game and I feel Black Panther and THor are going to be the one two punch to set up for Infinity War.

>As a white dude, I noticed that most white dude adapt well with other cultures and races. We seek out middle ground and things in common.
Is that before or after the colonization

Those are the best experiences.

>I'm unironically loving Phase 3, short of Homecoming.

I actually liked Homecoming and I thought I was going to hate it. So yeah, Phase 3 is looking strongest yet, and that kind of shock me after Winter Soldier and GOTG in Phase 2.

You could make an argument that Wakanda hates black people the most since they killed other black people for thousands of years.

WHITEY

I'm going to assume you're talking about the US. I'd attribute that to a cultural and sociological thing stemming from the way Blacks were and are treated in the US. Those other groups simply didnt experience what blacks experienced.

I'm black and I think whole blacks bullying other blacks for not acting like hoodrats is dumb. I got it too back in middle school. I'm glad more blacks are waking up to it and Obama even talked about this phenomenon at some DNC convention years ago.

I dont care for light skins and mulattoes because they tend to have an uppity attitude. "Oreos(hate that term)" are only a problem if they're self hating.

I really hope they focus on the political side of Wakanda and the fact that T'challa is trying to lead a country full of self-destructive crabs in a bucket. It'd be a better movie than what I think we're actually going to get.

and we're done.

But you posted a picture with out any waifus in it

False. It's the best MCU movie so far.

It's a weird fucking logic fed on a steady of bullshit websites and Fox News opinion shows.

HELLA DIVERSE

Believe it or not, both fictional Africans and real ones have more important shit on their minds than a couple thousand white Americans. Fuck off with your persecution complex you screeching harpy

It pretty much has to be an incredible movie for all of the social just-us posturing Marvel does and is failing at. So good for everyone.

I can't fucking wait for this fucking movie. Fuck, I just know it's going to be amazing and something special. I've been wanting an Afrofuturist movie for a long time now and what they've shown so far really blows my fucking mind with what they've come up with. Fuck the haters and fuck this site, this shit is going to be amazing.

Girl on the left is a cutie. While we're at it, those panther handguns are some of the coolest things I've ever seen.

>Girl on the left is a cutie
She looks like the top of a hostess cupcake.

I just wish they'd fuck off with the Hip-Hop. Have these negroes never heard of actual African genres of music? Hows about you use music that sounds like it actually came from the continent, or at least an orchestral version of it?

Nah, it's probably just the hair that makes you think she's unattractive. Honestly, I don't like short hair on black women myself, but she clearly has a cute face. And to her credit, she makes the short hair work.

Ugh, Martin Freeman's in it. No way, dog.

>comment on her skin
>lol no u dont liek hair
You're a complete retard.

Okay. I don't give a fuck. She's qt as fuck. I basically don't even remotely take this site's opinions on any black person seriously, because this site is racist as fuck.

>I don't give a fuck
I don't think you'd know if you did, because you're a complete retard. I didn't even say she looked bad, it was just a comment on her complexion.

That's what actual Africans look like, ones who didn't have their genes muddied by white colonialists and slave owners.

Boy, you sure are mad for some reason.

I mean, I don't know what to tell you.

>That's what actual Africans look like
Yeah, like the top of a hostess cupcake. Now we've gone full circle.