STOP

STOP
HIRING
THIS
MAN

Bad art thread

like you could do better.

It's weird how disproportionate and ugly JRJR has made characters, when his dad was one of my favorite Marvel artists.

The food and chef analogy still works when idiots like you post here.

When was the last time his art wasnt shit, when he was doing Spider-Man a few years ago? Why does he always shift between godtier and shit?

>thinking I'll fall for it and post my art

How new do you think I am?

The thing he was never god tier, but most of us grew up with his Spider-Man, so we think he was good. If you grab any of his drawings and actually analyze it they are all shit.

>only realistic house-style is good

>calls it a photo realistic drawing
>it doesn't even look like actual photography
I'm a fucking critic mastermind just like you, OP.

I think storytelling and clear communication is much more paramount in great comic art than attention to detail. JRJR is great you guys are a buncha fags

JrJr is fucking Great

I liked his older stuff better but you can do worse than JRJR

>falling for that weak ass "it's stylized" bait

There's something called art principles. You don't need to be realistic to know about it, as any good artist does.

I knew this thread would draw in the unskilled faggots with no artistic sense by the numbers.

Peter is coming off of a hallucination there. Ezekiel is supposed to look like a literal monster. KYS.

That also explains why Peter's body itself is all fucked up, huh?
Fuck, all JRJR's works were Spider-Man hallucinating all along!

I've always hated JRJR art. It's hideous.

If I had a scanner I'd post my art and let Sup Forums rip me a new one. How else am I going to improve if critics don't point out my flaws and shit tier art?

Not joking, why is negative criticism a bad thing?

Tell me what is bad about Peter's body without saying "lol bad anatomy." Stylization is a thing, no matter how much you want to pretend it's not. KYS.

All of you, stop liking what OP doesn't like. He is an expert.

So post your art buddy

Because people are sheltered and are brought up in an ambient that overprotects their feelings.
Also post modernist ideology dictates that everything is art and everything is expressing something, which is true to some extent but it doesn't mean it's GOOD art. It's all about deconstructing values imposed during modernism, the enlightenment era, It's how you get people like the anons here that have no fucking idea of perspective, composition or anatomy, but think they are qualified to say that JRjr is good, because all art values mean shit now.

What a fucking retard, trying to imply that "bad anatomy" is not a valid criticism. He's trying to portray a human being, he needs to know how to do it. Look at his fucking abdomen and ass and how he has no hip bones, he looks like a fucking cloth with no body inside
Also the fact that you keep repeating "kys" like an autistic faggot tells me all about you.

I actually am. You can like bad things, but you can't pretend they are not bad.

Speaking of bad art...

IT'S STYLIZED GUYS SHUTUP

He definitely wouldn't have a career if he wasn't called John Romita.

i don't think anyone is saying he's always perfect (ps no one is) but he's a good artist the majority of the time.

This page has many layers of brilliance

It's not what you say, but how you say it.

I call that acceptable.

You don't get to decide what I think is good.

i think it looks fine, OP, I mean it's no blacksad but it's miles better than most Sup Forums artfags. I mean it has a background in it instead of a character in a white void. I also like the movement and the composition.ALSO also I like it more because you're so butthurt someone is making money of their "ok" art while you either have to work three times as hard to get yours sold or doesn't sell at all, makes my insides feel warm like appley pie!

Exactly. What you think. Your subjective skewed view. It's yours and has no relevance to the rest of the world.

I don't sell my art, faggot. Nice projection. I don't give a fuck who's getting paid, I give a fuck seeing that garbage everywhere just because he can doodle like a kid and meet extreme deadlines and because people will keep hiring him for friendship debts.
Being better than occasional DeviantArt OC Sonic artists does not make him good by proxy.
He does make good background sometimes, but everything else is utterly horrible.

yeah I just said, either you have to work really hard to sell your art or you DON'T sell at all, reread my comment. Also do you know what a projection is?

>everything else is utterly horrible

naah

I'll stop feeding you know, good luck with your art! You're gonna need it, apparently :)

Yes, it's exactly what you're doing, inferring some butthurt from something that wasn't anywhere hinted at, therefore projecting your own twisted perceptions onto others.
I'd rather be an artist and starve to death than never improve.

hope you die soon!

Lol, talk about butthurt. Pathetic child.

Because on Sup Forums people say "You suck, get better." and don't make any effort to help you.

If cape artists were reading this we could give advice to help them. It's not the case.
And I don't think someone as old as him would take it, since he clearly has no interest in betterment.

You sound like a faggot, where does it say OP himself is an artfag?

>What a fucking retard, trying to imply that "bad anatomy" is not a valid criticism

It's not, plenty of magnificent artists don't have good anatomy.

>He's trying to portray a human being
He succeeded. I understand that the character is human quite easily.

>Look at his fucking abdomen and ass and how he has no hip bones, he looks like a fucking cloth with no body inside
muhnatomy
KYS

I rather like this look. The costumes I mean, the simplicity of them and the Golden age look that it gives off. I think that if I was a hero, I would like to be a golden age, or pulp age one.

My only real problem with Spider-Man is how skinny his waist is. His forearm looks to be extremely long too

most of the time here the critique you get here is more like a personal insult than encouraging. It's fine if you like that and think you're super cool because someone included a "fuck you" after they pointed out you drew the legs wrong. Also, because sometimes non-artists give feedback and it's really not useful considering they go after their own tastes and ideas of what "good art" is (u dont haf to be tjef to knowing what fud tast lyk analogy). It's just not constructive.

But then again, nice critique can be so frustrating when you want to get to the point of the issue. I don't need sugarcoating to know my faces (for example) needs form and volume.

EDGY critz: read loomis fagget, your arms/legs/faces looks retarded fix it you faggot, looks like shit FAGGGGG

uwu crits: omg this looks amazing!! I love how you drew the hair/eyes/hands but you MIGHT want to lift her arm up MAYBE idk i'm not an expert, haha, um yeah I really love this!!

That's what you get with nepotism

Ugh, yeah. I mean, it could be worse, but it's still stiff and ugly.
Your response is trash.

>shitpostshitpostshitpost
Fuck off, kiddo.

>Loudfag
>shit response
oof

Here we see the effect of post modernism on the head of helpless child.
Reject post modern art.