Bendis Daredevil Pt. 4

Picking up where I left off yesterday. Prior threads are below. ALso, what's everyone's bets on the next season of Daredevil. I think they're going to try an adaptation of Born Again but it's a possibility they might try and do the first part of Bendis' run where Matt's identity is outed.

I so wish that Sup Forums's image size limit was something closer to 10 megabytes. Some of these images are huge when in HD.

This page was a bitch to resize.

I fucking despise having to resize pages. Makes me sad people don't get to see the true pages in all their HD glory

I think I mentioned this in the prior thread. If I was to do Ewing's tenure at Marvel, would this be the following order?
>Loki: Agent of Asgard
>Mighty Avengers
>Captain America & The Mighty Avengers
>Contest of Champions
>Ultimates Vol. 1
>New Avengers
>Ultimates Vol. 2
>US Avengers

Had to resize more pages. SUuuuuuuucccckkkkssss

DUN DUN DUN!!!!

Watching Wonder Woman meow. How would you all rate the DCEU so far? 1-10 with 5 being truly average. Not good. Not bad. Just an enjoyable time at the movies where you won't quite feel ripped off but the movie won't stick with you.

Man of Steel
>7/10. A Superman movie that has much more of a Sci-Fi feel than a superhero flick Not the best foundation movie but much more interesting than anticipated.

Dawn of Justice
>8-9/10. I feel like many will disagree with this rating but I am only counting the Ultimate Edition. The Theatrical version would be a 3 or less. It was a badly organized mess of a movie.

Suicide Squad
>5-6/10 depending on what mood I'm in. A truly meh movie that has an interesting premise and doesn't fully capitalized on its source material. There are enough interesting things to keep a movie goer invested but nothing spectacular.

Wonder WOman
>6-7/10. Not a bad movie but doesn't live up to its potential. It's held back by a shakey plot, weird pacing, less than stellar CGI, and a craphshoot of an ending. Despite all this, I wouldn't feel like I wasted my money at the theater. Still not sold on Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. Evangine Lilly from Ant-Man had a better body than Wonder Woman and that shouldn't have happened.

6/pipply asses and Cho implants

How do you feel about the rest of the films? I find the DCEU so much more polarizing than the MCU and that makes it stand out in my eyes. There are no set of super-hero movies like it.

Has anyone by chance happened to have read DC's Young Animal imprint? It looks intriguing.

Oh my god indeed

Truly a spectacular page. Maleev is in my top ten.

Absolutely loving this. Anyone else along for the ride?

I'm usually not a fan of splash pages but I'm enjoying this.

That grin is horrifying