Have you accepted Gwenpool into your heart as your lord and savior? Or at least as your ironfisted Goddess-Queen?

Have you accepted Gwenpool into your heart as your lord and savior? Or at least as your ironfisted Goddess-Queen?

she seems ugly

Now that you've mentioned her name and shown her picture, she'll come to reveal all of Sup Forums's darkest secrets and cause an inter-board war the likes of which no one has ever seen!

She made Sup Forums?

I want Nega Gwen to torment me sexually

>fap to evil gwen
>mention evil gwen while fappin
>???

guess i need to try something

Fuck no. Her 4th wall powers are fucking retarded. Her "comedy" is stupid as fuck. And her overall character is a mishmash of shit. There is nothing good about her character or comic run. That's why everyone has to hide behind the guise of "but lol its fun!"

No. No it isn't.

I'm not familiar with Marvel comics but is she supposed to be Gwen Stacy as a female Deadpool?

Short answer:No.

I generally despise the "single user is making all these threads" comments as much as the next dude, but hot damn would I be shocked if it wasn't just the same 3-5 dudes making all these Gwenpool threads.

I'm not really a comic guy but from what I understood from other people saying it, she was a joke character who was a fusion of Gwen Stacy and Deadpool from some big crossover comic, and then they gave her an actual comic as her own character named Gwen Poole. Something like that

This is my first time making a Gwenpool thread. Honest.

Not a cross over comic. It was a just fun variety covers where gwen Stacy was mixed with loads of different marvel hero's.
It's just that the gwenpool variety cover was really popular.
Than when it got a series the writer actually did something cool with the character rather than just gwen stacy/Deadpool mash up

NEETS can't be saviors

Yay!

is this the best book published by the Big 2?

>Than when it got a series the writer actually did something cool with the character rather than just gwen stacy/Deadpool mash up

and what was that cool thing again? A generic ''let's point at super hero tropes without doing anything original'' book?

Ultimates is way better than this turd taking use of Marvel's cosmic characters and actually doing cool shit with them

What possible vile secrets could Sup Forums have?
It's pure.

I disagree.

>A generic ''let's point at super hero tropes without doing anything original'' book?
Yep that's exactly what the comic is. It's one of those "this comic is shit but the waifu is cute and fun so I will read it"

>brother goes all in on the plan to erase his sister's memories so they can a normal life again
>when it's suggested his memories get erased too, he suddenly has issues with the plan

What a shitty brother.

>what a shitty comic
ftfy

I mean. Let's be real here.
How many of you wouldn't do the same to at least some extent?

I know that if I was plopped into the Marvel universe, the very first thing I'd do it find Peter Parker and tell him how bad he fucked up.
And then I'd find MJ and tell her how badly she fucked up.
And then I'd go right to Felicia and tell her what Peter did and how it inadvertently fucked HER up.

At the time he thought it would be taking her back to the real world, not an imitation of it with brainwashed copies of their parents.

It's my favorite currently running book at least.

Assuming I had all the knowledge and perks that Gwen seems to have, the temptation to do exactly what she does would be extremely strong.

At the very least I'd track down Miles specifically to tell him he's not REALLY Spider-Man.

Remember people: You can hide Gwenpool threads.

This has been a public service announcement.

Still leaves a certain level of hypocrisy on his end.

Dude, I have some shitty tastes my own, but come the fuck on. How low did you set the bar?

Gwenpool is basically The Sentry at this point.

We don't really know anything about her personality or cruelty yet. Calm down another month.

Hanners is best Gwen

Can evil Gwen stay a giantess?

Nope, clearly that's Flinston~
>cancelled
Nah, that'd be Ultima~
>final issue came out today
W-well, there's still Deathstroke, so Gwenpool is at a solid #2. Best Marvel book though.

>tfw you missed the storytime of this issue

Nothing is low enough for waifufags, apparently.
I've never indulged in waifuism -of any form, in my life. Don't know if that makes me better or worse than many people on this site, but It sure as hell differentiates me from them.

I mean, he wasn't the one running around killing people.

Should be easily findable as THE UNBELIEVABLE GWENPOOL 19

Sup Forums was never love, but it used to have a cynical camaraderie and now it's lost that. Sup Forums is now less interested in enjoying things it loves than it is in vindicating its hatred.

Why would I kick off an inter-board war with Sup Forums? Where's the fun in that? There hasn't been anything fun about Sup Forums in years.

You sound like really fun people to hang out with.

Who is this semen demon?

>there hasn't been anything fun about Sup Forums in years
>samurai jack threads and the ensuing massive flamewars are apparently not fun

Your loss, dipshit

>Roleplayer
Off yourself.

Miles a shit and he deserves to be told so.

She's a big girl.

Seconding this inquiry. She looks like a QTP2T.

Gwen's boobs seem bigger this chapter. Is she using some of her reality-altering magic on them?

>Not wanting to undo OMD.

There's nothing fun about OMD, user.

For all of the drama surrounding them, Gwen's mastery over panels is basically just high-level teleportation and time travel. I don't think she can change her body.

i hope there is a spin off book written by christopher

I'm sure she could, as long as it's subtle enough to pass as a shift in art style.

The fact that she can do pic related suggests that there's more to it than that.

Power of shifting perspectives and changing art styles!

For those that didnt get this btw.

Its a joke on perspective. Its a flat page, with a single panel. But, the flashback was ghosted into the page, in perspective. So, when she stepped out of the flashback, she was still at the same size ratio.

>subtle enough
so all she has to do is switch on her nightmare vision goggles

Good job, my little special snowflake. Here, have a virtual cookie.

>The fact that she can do pic related suggests that there's more to it than that.
She is like the Weeping Angel of Doctor Who, in that every image of her, is ACTUALLY her.

A CUTE!

Gwen caused Civil war 3? Is she worse than Bendis?

He doesn't have a waifu man, he doesn't know what he's missing, amirite?

Including mental ones in this case. You literally can't think too hard about her. Scary shit.

Give me the link to the storytime, please.

Don't think about pink Gwendolyns.

I;m thinking about thos Gweans

Well, yeah, but Gwen was pretty up front about 'I don't believe that the people I am killing exist when someone like me is interacting with them.'

That's not hypocrisy, though it is insanity

Only on the inside.

>your waifu is literally a self-insert mary sue oc
>she's based on one of the tumblrinas in that milkshake shitshow
your waifu is shit, mang

Man you spouted a lot of memes there user.
Don't tell me you actually believe this.

So there's only one way this series can end right?

And now the big brain is trapped in MY world. A crummy world full of plot holes and spelling errors!

What are the odds of this ending in a mirror to how Superboy Prime's story ended?

What if Nega-Gwen ends up shitposting on Sup Forums for the rest of her life?

No, she's a character from the real world sucked into a comic book. As a result she has knowledge of comic book tropes, character identities, etc. and is able to use them to her advantage. Now her 4th wall awareness has evolved into manipulation of the comics medium itself and near godhood. Evil Future Gwen decided she's gotten sick of the heros and uses her powers/knowledge to fuck with the heroes and cause chaos and misery for them purely for her own amusement.

be honest Sup Forums

If you could you would do it ?

Andre the Giant had a difficult youth.

You know, for once I'm glad comics are niche.
Her fanbase would be 10x worse if it wasn't a comic

Duh. They ain't real.

Could you imaging if gwenpool had a weekly TV show on adult swim?

Would Sup Forums like her?

Adult swim is generally for cartoons so I would assume no.

Gwen would need to have a cartoon for most of her jokes and plots to work.

She never suffered for anyone

She made others suffer for the greater good.

Neither did Zeus, but people worshiped him.

Amazons aren't people

Enjoy

Nice

>Gets bored
>Doxxes everyone and leaks their secrets
>Pits everyone against each other
>Evades retribution by disappearing and reappearing at random and by hiding b̶e̶h̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶x̶i̶e̶s̶ in the void
>Potentially so feared that people avoid saying her name or thinking about her so as not to summon her

Truly greatest troll.

Uuhh..thank you?

It's shit. Kill yourself.

Rude

i accepted her on issue 1

No. She is an enigma to me.

Haha wouldn't it be funny if older Gwen took off younger Gwen's boots and started tickling her feet with a feather? Also do you think Gwen could withstand the tickle torture or would she crack? Haha just wondering for laughs lol

Ftfy

I wonder what are the chances her brother starts using his own, limited comic book knowledge to try and help her.

I would rather her take off her shoes and introduces fetishist Gwen does not know she had. Like getting her toes sucked on.

>evil Gwen isn't smart enough to know that making herself evil makes her loss inevitable

I have that fetish too so I'm in agreement.

Are u a grill that likes getter her toes sucked on?