Story-timing some PAD X-factor

Story-timing some PAD X-factor

Call it a monkey's paw but I would love to see X-factor adapted.

someone give me a thread theme that isnt X gon give it to ya

I'm much more interested in New Mutants then Dark Phoenix and here is to hoping they do Rahne justice

also cant wait for the x force movie

anyone lurking

It could only reall work as a TV series to be honest.

it really could the episodic nature would do it justice

bump

and hope it's all here when i wake up tomorrow

in any event, thanks op

and is this layla miller after her internship with doom? i never got to read that ...

yes this is after her internship at Doom Academy

Layla is part of what makes the book so fun overall imo but I just have a hankering for people dropping vague hints about shit that may or may not happen

Call me a bit of a sucker, but I honestly think that a tone similar to Angel's would really benefit the series. In fact, I'm also certain there was a pitch to Fox about an X-Factor and a Laura Kinney/Julian Keller/Kiden Nixon series. They didn't go through unfortunately, but who knows right? With shows like Legion we might get an X-Factor series.

Really? I had no idea

What would that show have been named/based on NYX? NYX is infamous haha

also I just recently found out FX is making an animated deadpool show so here is to hoping X factor happens one day. Speaking of Legion I need to finish it I have I think 3 episodes left

I left off with Layla stuck in the future. Always wondered how she got back and when she and Jamie became a thing

Yeah. I'll see if I can find it.

Seems to be. I think the pitch was that they were all runaways. Laura was running from the facility. Julian had pissed off his parents who'd kicked him out with a bit of money and Kideon was running away for the obvious reason. I don't think we would have had... That scene.

Ah, nice. I would really be willing to watch that, if they do it right. Here's hoping that the X-Factor and NYX series go through, I need my New X-Men. You should finish Legion. It is honestly great... although next season is going to be a bit hard to pull off I think.

I read messiah complex/war/second coming/x force all at once and so for a long time I didnt know what happened to madrox and layla until reading this run of x factor and I'm glad I did

overall a lot of my x knowledge comes from x books that arent main x books

If deadpool 2 does decide to have Hope lets hope they do that storyline well because the Cable solo run with him and her hopping through time was cool especially that last part with them continously hopping through time periods as Bishop was really gaining on them

I honestly haven't read that much new x-men especially around the time Laura was on the team I just remember Surge and most of the team had a hate boner for her only Hellion liked her and then she broke his heart

Being Hellion is suffering

Ah Rahne never stop being a daffy projecting bitch

I would recommend it, New Mutants vol 2 to New X-Men 44 is a good run and is actually what got me into X-Men.

I know. It makes me sad as Hellion is one of my favourite young X-Men.

it always puts a smile on my face when they bitch at layla for not just telling them whats gonna happen her nonchalant/sarcastic replies are the best although I can understand their frustration

Seriously, Longshot needs to be in more stuff.

there was Longshot saves the marvel universe a while back i haven't read it but I hear good things

shit turned john carpenter real quick

I hope letters pages never go away even when comics inevitably go digital only

shatterstar wants to fuck everyone doesnt he

How was the marvel now version of the team, I never bothered checking it out
It might be because I completely hate Quicksilver's new costume

always gotta have the one team member that has the most op super power of all...hacking

poor rictor

who thought the borderline KKK outfit was a good idea?

Give him points for consistency.

I had to look at that last panel for a long second before I realized Theresa hadn't grown 20 ft tall and grabbed Monet

this guy cracks me up

he just gives no fucks its great

Fuck.
Thanks OP. G'night.

Roy Thomas or Barry Smith.
And it's more of an Executioner's Hood.

sleep tight