OOOH WA OOH

OOH
AHH
OOHH

THERE LIVED A CERTAIN MAN IN RUSSIA LONG AGO

god his death scene was the most epic shit ever

all good villains deserve a death like his

youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM

BUT A FOOLISH COMMUNIST WARRIOR WHO WIELDED A MAGIC SICKLE STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME
BUT BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW COULD BE STRUCK I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE WHERE CAPITALISM IS LAW

HE SPILLED HIS SPAGHETTI IN FRONT OF MY DAUGHTER BEFORE FUCKING HER. THEN SHE HAD MY POWERS AND HELPED HIM DESTROY ME IN THE PAST BEFORE SHE UNEXISTED.

>A FOOLISH COMMUNIST WARRIOR
>A FOOLISH COMMUNIST
Is there another form of communism?

Wunderbar

samurai vlad

Comrade Jack

>caring about the political and economic system mentioned and notnjist going along with a fun good

You suck at Sup Forums

I'm the only son of a bitch that liked this movie as a kid where I'm from. The music in this movie is fucking top.

YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN WIN?
YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT THE LORD!

>magna_centipede_visits_russia.jpg

between these two songs, has any other historical figure inspired more certified bangers than Rasputin?

HUM, IT IS STRIDER HIRYU.
HE WILL NEVER LEAVE EURASIA ALIVE.

GOTTA GET CHEEKI
CHEEKI TO THE BREEKI

And it was still less awesome than his real death.
>Gets poisoned at a party some nobles hold for him
>Nobles ralize he wont die of poison
>Start shooting at him
>Rasputin gives no fucks and leaves
>Conspirators run after him, stabbing and shooting him more
>FInally they tie him up and tie some metal to him and throw him to the frozen river
>Breaks through the ice, drowns but still floats
>Is found next morning

Not really, all that comes from his Yusupov's memoirs, and the prevailing theory is that it was just his demonizing Rasputin. Diary of his accomplice reveals that Rasputin was simply shot.

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

Fuck ! I can hear ABBA song inside my head

OOOHHHH I bet you guys and the rest of the thread thought I was talking about the supposedly 'real' and 'historical' death of Rasputin. No. I don't give a shit about that. We are on Sup Forums niggers.

Check this shit out: youtu.be/lrGIfJdbUHY?t=1m42s

No other animation had the BALLS to give their villains a death like this.

>That scene where Bartok begs Rasputin not to try and kill Anastasia, and tells him he needs to let it go

It was actually sort of sad. Bartok saw it coming a mile away.

Firstly, that guy was talking about the real Rasputin, and secondly, there's Chef's death in South Park, and a lot of anime with far more gruesome deaths.

It was fuckawesome. A true wizard's death.

It's not necessarily about gruesomeness. There's a sort of choreography going on.

Anastasia breaks the amulet, breaking Rasputin's pact with the demons who come down on him like locusts stripping his flesh from the bones. Look at the way he's melting away... falls down to the ground... powerless. His bones rattling, a last effort to show a sign of life; that he still wants to be among the living. It turns into dust and the wind blows it away... Rasputin is no more...

It's so beautiful and bone chilling. I love it.

Honestly that scene was less horrifying than the initial scene of him selling his soul in the first place and turning into a spooky skellington.

Well that really drives the point home

Shish kebab

fuck the costume design in this movie is so sexy

>bone chilling
CARLOS!

Personally I'm preferential to Professor Screweye's death. It's so quiet and simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=VwVogZQtjI4

"When I alone... when I have no one to scare. I get very frightened myself. The crows could..."

I prefer this underated gem.
youtube.com/watch?v=sRmw1JFBCI8

what movie is this?

I don't know what it's from, but that is certainly meant to be Vlad Tepes.

Dracula Untold. It was a prequel box office bomb made to set up a Universal Studios Monster Cinematic Universe. The new Mummy movie was also a part of that.

Thanks for reminding me to download Crusader by Saxon!

RA RA RASPUTIN

>It turns into dust and the wind blows it away... Rasputin is no more...

Well, mostly...

Is that the real one or the sea cucumber?

And the Mummy movie was ALSO a bomb.

Wew.

BIGGEST DICK I'VE EVER SEEN
I WAS AMAZED THAT IT FIT AT ALL